• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Total Drama Island Roleplay

Wolfette157

Wolf-Girl
Ever wanted to be a contestant on Total Drama Island? Well now you can! Or atleast a roleplay version of it! Come join in on the fun! I will be the host. One of my characters is Chris' sister. She was supposed to Co-Host with Chris on the show but something happened to him on the way to the island. ;)

My other character is a contestant just like you all will be. I will be accepting 10 or 12 people, half male, half female. After each challenge some one will be eliminated and your team will get to choose who!

Come join the Drama!

1- no perfect characters, no ones perfect!

2- each person can have up to 3 characters

3- please try and restrain from cussing for the sake of other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
The plane ride to the island was bumpy, or atleast it was in the back of the plane, where all the contestants are. Michelle smirks to her self as she sips her coffee and views her brother, Chris, fastened to the outside of the plane windshield. He's yelling something at her but she can't hear a thing, after all, she's in the plane and he isn't. Chef is controlling the plane and laughing as he takes it through a storm. The rain splatters down, soaking Chris and the plane. Looking out at her brother Michelle thinks to herself that this is going to be a great season.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nichole stands in the back of the plane with the rest of the contestants. Everyone shuffles and falls and gets forced here and there. Nichole holds on to a metal bar, trying not to fall. She hears the rain beating hard on the plane. Just then, the whole plane rocks a bit and sure enough, Nichole goes falling through the air. She lands on a sporty and athletic looking brown haired boys legs. She winces in pain as bone hits bone and she hits the metal.

Tycho:

The ride on the shambled plane was less then enjoyable to say the least, but this was going to be an adventure of a life time. I was just sitting back and watching my other camp members around me when, from seemly out of nowhere my legs were hit by something and knocked me over. I looked down to what it was and it was a girl, a brown haired girl in green. I looked at her for a moment and smiled at her "I know I have an attractive personality, but we haven't even been introduced yet" I chuckled a little bit as I helped her up. "My name is Tycho"

Aidan snorted, failing to hide his amusement at her fall. Judging from most peoples faces, Aidan was the only one that was enjoying the flight...and the storm. Probably because it was just as obnoxious as he was...

"Wooooo! Yeah!" He yelled crazily, pumping his fist in the air. He was just so READY for action and the thunder and lightning seemed to highlight his excitement. His unruly white hair stuck out in tufts as he leaned over the metal bar, rapping his knuckles against it.

Greg let a brief scowl of annoyance grace her features as the run down plane made her land hard on her butt before standing, brushing off her sweater dress. She then took on a small, reserved smile even as another contestant hollered, sparking a headache that soon progressed into a migraine with his rapping. Massaging her temples, Greg thought it best to ease herself back on the ground and try to remain stable that way.

Lottie smiled serenely, moving with the planes dives and turns as if she was anticipating them. Her eyes were glazed over in a day dream when two contestants tumbled over each other and she asked distantly, "Are you two alright?" Another contestant cheered and she sent him a smile, giggling at his wild hair.

Luke smirked at the other contestants and smoothed his hair back, smug that he hadn't fallen yet. Pathetic. Though the girls all seemed to be cute, which brightened his mood considerably. One dude with white hair yelled, making Luke roll his eyes in annoyance. But then again, every show needs the people who get voted off first. "When will we be arriving?" He asked nonchalantly to no one in particular.

Tomato couldn't find the strength to point out the girl's clumsiness, since he was way to busy trying to keep his stomach from committing supoku. He'd never been on a plane before, and this flying wreck barely constituted as a plane.

Just when he felt like he would burst, a hand holding a barf bag entered his line of sight. Tomato pounced on the bag as the first wave of sick rocked his esophagus.

"There, there big guy" Alex said as he rubbed the boy's back "Let all the troubles melt away into the violent and murderous sea we're currently flying over. Pay no attention to the duck tape patched walls, or the small gashes in the nearly aluminum foil thin craft we're in."

The boy's words prompted another hurl from Tomato, who kept the majority of his face buried in the bag.

"My name's Alex, Alex Grey," Alex said as he extended a hand towards the up-chucking teen

Tomato finally felt the stream of puke dribble down until he coughed out the rest. He tore his face from the bag and glared at Alex.

"Don't think this will get you any favors," Tomato said "I know your 'type'"

"Amazing," Alex chuckled "you should come with me next time I go shopping. It usually takes forever for me to get my shoe type."

Tomato just sighed at Alex's ignorance.

Aidan waved at the girl who'd shot him the smile, winking at her before wincing at the sound of retching.

Making a face, he looked over at the two boys, glancing at the one clutching on to a paper bag for dear life, before eyeing the other impeccably dressed camper. He wondered how the guy expected to go camping in Prada.

Turning his attention to the boy directly next to him, he caught the blonde rolling his eyes at his yelling.

"Dunno, blondie, but at least I've got you for eye candy till we land," Aidan purred, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, knowing very well he'd be pushing buttons with his words. He pulled himself up and onto the railing, somehow managing to not fall and break his neck as the plane continued to rumble suspiciously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wendy looked out the window towards the people waving the plane goodbye. She noticed a lot of people with their noses pressed against the cold glass window returning the goodbye waves while fogging up the window with their breath, but she wasn't one of them. No, Wendy didn't have anyone to wave goodbye too. Not a mom or a dad or a sibling left alive after that terrible fire. She lived with her grandma, but that old bat could barely lift an arm let alone get up and bring her to the airport. For that, Wendy had to call a taxi.

She had strongly debated paying off the driver so he could stand there and wave at her pretending that he cared, but what was the point, to prove to others that she wasn't alone? Wendy was done proving herself to others, well almost done. That's why she had signed up for this contests. So she could prove that she wasn't the poor orphan child everyone treated her to be. Wendy wanted to show that she was more than just someone to pity and what better way to do that then on television.

Still Wendy smiled through pearly white teeth at everyone who she made eye contact with. She gave an old lady a piece of her sandwich while they were waiting for the flight to arrive. She held open doors for people and she remembered to say please and thank you as much as possible. Wendy even went up to the pilot and wished him a good day and flight. Yeah, she was a pro at playing her pity card and that's what had gotten her here. She was just the orphan girl bringing up the ratings through sympathy views. Once she had the price in her hands everyone would know just how much of a "sweetheart" she was.

((Tragic backstory...I guess I have to lay off watching mexican soap operas =P))

Nichole blushes as the boy named Tycho helps her up. She was embarrassed that she was the first one to fall. "Thanks. I'm Nichole." She responds right before she hears Michelle over the intercome.

"Alright Campers! Right now, we are flying over a tiny deserted island. But this is not our stop! I'm simply just dropping off some... Cargo here!" Michelle says through the planes intercom as she laughs to her self. Clearing her throat, Michelle continues, "Aannnyy way, if you look to your right, you'll notice my, umm, cargo falling to the island, don't worry I gave him a parachute. Made of toilet paper!" Michelle says as she watches Chris fall through the air towards the island. "Let's hope I'm this generous to you this season! We should be coming upon out island soon, so be prepared to swim cause chefs taking us straight for the ocean!" Michelle says. "Alright chef, take it for the ocean." She grabs a parachute and heads for an emergency exit. Spotting her boat, she jumps and opens her parachute at the right time. Landing on her boat she looks up and waves to the plane as it plummets to the ocean.

Tomato couldn't help but squeal in terror at the sudden nose dive. He couldn't handle this! What kind of ungodly race would fund a show like this.

He glanced down at his barf bag, finding it to be mostly full.

"Here you go buddy," Alex said as he waved another barf bag in front of Tomato's face.

"Why on earth do you have a bunch of barf bags with you?" Tomato asked as he grabbed for it.

Alex chuckled, "I've watched the previous seasons," he said with a shrug "I wasn't going to come on the show without offerings for my future friends."

"And on that note, HOW ARE YOU SO CALM!?! WE'RE HEADING FOR THE OCEAN!!!"

"It's all a formality brother," Alex said as the plane gained velocity "we just have to be there to mail it."

"THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!" Tomato cried as he began struggling to buckle in with his crummy seat belt.

Greg's eyes went wide and she clung to the ground in front of her to keep from tumbling forward. When everyone stood milling about, she screamed, "Does no one have enough sense to go and grab the wheel?" But she didn't get up, not wanting to be the one to face off with Chef, and shut her eyes tight, waiting for the impact of the ocean.

Lune continued to smile though her eyes shone with worry. Her body stayed upright and she actually went to pat Tomato on the back in what was supposed to be a comforting manner. "We'll survive. Death won't look good to publicity. " She told him dreamily, giving a small giggle before drifting off towards other campers.

Luke winked at the "Eye candy" comment before the plane lurched into a nosedive. His perfect hair stayed in place but he didn't; he fell forward, bumping into a girl near the window. "Sorry gorgeous, guess I just have a thing for angels." Giving her his killer smile, Luke steadied himself and braced her with an arm around her waist even if she didn't need it. (@NessieAlways )

Tomato gave a barely noticeable sigh of relief.

"Well, technically a death on TV would bring in mass publicity due to ethics and whatnot." Alex said with a hand to his chin "And if I do recall, our hostess' brother has left dozens of interns with life altering defections."

Tomato quickly filled the new barf bag as they approached the water

The sudden change of direction send Wendy flying back to her seat. She looked out the window and saw the ocean getting closer and closer. When the plane hits the water it'll sink fast. If we don't get off now, we're going down with it. She turned her head towards the plane door. Of course she would take the only parachute. Think Wendy think. Plane hits, and sinks. If we open the door water gushes in and we drown. There must be another way. She looked back out the window and the thought came to her head. Jump before we hit.

A grin of adrenaline spread across her face but was quickly wiped off when someone bumped into her. She lashed her head around to see who had the nerve of coming close to her, but the golden blonde locks and gorgeous green eyes of the guy who bumped into her soften up her expression. Not bad, maybe I can have a little fun while I'm here.

Wendy's eyes looked towards the floor in embarrassment. A blush came to her cheeks making them bright and rosy and a shy smile found her way to her lips, "I...umm...Thanks" She managed to say between giggles. Wendy noticed his hand trailing around her waist and tensed up a bit. "Guess we better get out our snorkels." Wendy said in a soft timid voice., but with the smile still lingering on her face.

@Bree

"Oh lord, here we go. I should have expected something like this!" Nichole says as they plummet through the air. Nichole squats and sits on her haunches and hold onto a nearby seat for support. If there's one thing she knew, that was to make sure she wasn't tied down or stuck to anything and that she was near an exit.

Chef takes the plane for a nose dive just before the plane hits the top of the water, he jerks it up. The back of the plane grazes the top of the water and they fly over the water. The sudden change of direction sends a jerk through the plane. "Alright newbies!" Chef calls through the intercom, "jump!"

Michelle watches as the plane jerks from the top of the water. Her deal with chef was to terrorize the kids into thinking they were being sent to certain death or atleast a deep plummet under the water. Of course she would actually do that! Not yet of course.

Nichole is jerked up wards as the plane changes direction. She goes a few feet off the ground before she finally falls back to the floor with a late bruise in her leg. Getting up and peering out the window, she sees that they are flying just feet above the water and a couple of yards away from an island. Not being one to ignore orders from chef, she goes to the nearest door and opens it. The wind rushes in and blows her hair all around. Taking in a deep breath, she takes one more look behind her and jumps. She lands in the cold water. Seeing many seasons before this one, she suspects hidden things in the water and immediatly heads for the dock.

"WHAT ARE YOU- GET OFF ME!" Tomato yelled as Alex tore him from his seat and immediately fell over and rolled along the shaking floor.

"Brother, do not fear what the season brings... CHALLENGE IT."

Tomato blinked as Alex stepped back toward the door.

"To breathe through the gills of a Seagull or sink like a Turtle." Alex said before bracing himself near the edge of the door "tell the masses that I lived as I died."

Alex threw himself out the plane.

Tomato swallowed nervously before trying to stand, a small shake made him lose his balance.

Tomato stumbled toward the door and tripped out before landing in the water painfully.

Alex was full on backstroking towards the shore. Tomato struggled to follow.

Nichole was almost to the dock when she sees a darkly dressed kid leap out of the plane gracefully and then another kid plop out and belly flop. Wincing in pain for the guy himself, Nichole continues until she reaches the dock. Climbing the dock she looks up and finds Michelle sitting upon the dock waiting for them all.

Nichole climbs the dock and then lays upon it for a quick rest after taking an uncertain leap an swimming for a while.

Michelle sits and waits upon the dock, her boat arriving on the dock just minutes before. She sees a slim brown haired girl reach the dock first and she recognizes her as Nichole, the friendly but competitive one.

Ah swimming. How he despised it. Aidan reluctantly freestyled his way to shore, a bit deflated by being soaked. At least they were in the hot sun...the water would dry soon. He stood on the sand, the water momentarily holding down his hair, as he looked over the island with with bright eyes. A contrast to the shabby plane, it looked quite nice. Beautiful even. It wasn't luxury, but it was refreshing all the same...though some of the spots would undoubtedly hold defeat for some of the competitors.

Michelle spots a boy with purple hair reach the docks. Remembering him as Aiden, the crazy one, she smiles to herself as she thinks of all the wild things that are going to happen this season.

Tycho:

I decided I would finally jump out of this dying bird, it seemed to be more of a flying twisted metal contraption more then a plane but other then that it got us to where we needed to go. I jumped out of the plane and into a dive, my pack had been waterproof so all my stuff was safe and sound from being exposed to the water, if anyone had seen the last seasons they would know that stuff like this happens. I eventually came up to the dicks and saw some of the others had already made it here. I looked to Nichole "well that was tons of fun wasnt it?" I said with a smile as I saw others in the water still trying to get here.

Nichole sees Tycho coming up towards her. "Yeah, if you say so. Just wait until they find the piranhas. Or the octopus!" Nichole giggles.

Alex pulled himself onto the dock with one arm before using the other to ease his body into a pleasant pull.

Alex immediately stood and began brushing the excess water from his hair.

Tomato's loud gasping drew his attention, and Alex turned to see the large kid trying unsuccessfully to pull himself onto the boardwalk.

Alex clapped his wet hands together before helping Tomato hoist himself out of the water.

Tomato flopped like a fish out of water for a second before he was able to get to his hands and knees.

"Um, buddy?"

"What!?!" Tomato barked

"It seems you brought a friend."

Tomato paled and looked back to find a piranha nomming on his rear.

His girl like squeal pierced the heavens.

Tomato waved his arms frantically as he ran wildly.

"Don't worry brother!" Alex said as he brandished a piece of wood he got from God knows where " I Shall save your posterior!"

Alex beat at the piranha mercilessly until it dislodged itself from Tomato's rear and flopped back into the water.

Tomato laid there hyperventilating as Alex patted him on the back.

"Remember my friend," Alex said before tossing the piece of wood away "It's all in the name of science!"

"Oh will you please just shut up already!?!" Tomato snarled

"There we go!" Nichole says as the darkly dressed kid helps some dude get a piranha off his butt. Nichole giggles slightly, wanting to help but finding the scene to hilarious.

Michelle counts the teens on the docks. 5. "Alright. I had 10 contestants. Where are they? You guys didn't try and kill them already did you?" Michelle asks with a giggle.

((I was waiting for the @Bree to reply, but I guess not =P))

Wendy gave a small smile to the boy before getting up and walking towards the door following Chef's instructions. So they have been able to replace Chris, but Chef is still here? Either Chef is playing a more important part than just being a chef and trying to get us killed, or he's bribing someone. After seeing a girl and two guys jump off the plane, adrenaline began to kick in on Wendy. She neared to the edge of the door and felt the wind ripping her away. In a swift motion, Wendy turned around and let herself fall backwards.

She closed her eyes for a bit as she fell the air swooping past her and then opened them to see herself getting farther and farther away from the plane. Wendy arched her back so that her body turned upside down and placed her arms over her head in a diving position. Wendy hit the water gracefully and swam her way to shore.

She saw both guys and girls were already on shore. The guys were whacking piranhas off each other and the girl was laughing along side them. A lady then appeared and asked for the others, but Wendy just stood there looking nervously around for the others in hopes that they too were able to make it.

"Ah, a noble sacrifice for the entertainment of the bloodthirsty masses." Alex said in reply "They shall not be forgotten."

"You make it sound like there's no possible way for them to escape." Tomato commented as he rubbed his aching backside

"No brother, believe me when I say that you've got nothing to worry about." Alex replied before holding out his hands "Come now everyone, let us hold hands as we respectfully send the dead on their way."

Tomato took one look at Alex's hand before slowly backing away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back