• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Torn Skies (OOC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
Come on in and have a chat with yours truly. Plan things out, discuss how you want your character's story to progress, etc etc.

Also, I have some many more questions for you, I'm done with my oc but before I complete, I would wish to happily add more unto it.

Okay so is there different groups for the magic casters? What roles are available for the ship? Wish to add race on there? What weapons do you classify for? Or is there a certain ship we have to be assign by?

Alright, so if I understood everything, you want to know if there are different types of magic users, roles on the ship, if you can add races, weapon limitations, and if you can have your own ship or if we're all going to start on one.

There are only really two types of magic users (not including Engine Beasts). Which one you are depends on the faction you choose. The Cursed are with the Grand Fleet, while the Blessed are part of the Koi Confederacy. Ship roles are what you would expect, standard crewmen, cooks, etc etc. The Fleet has engineers while the Confederacy have Coven members to keep things afloat. I don't want there to be multiple races to avoid people having beyond average skills simply because they're a certain race. The only people with natural talents are those that can use magic, and those are treated differently depending on the faction you are in (Fleet=bad Confederacy=good). Weapons, repeater rifles and cannons are as far as we're going with biases on weaponry, ie Confederacy doesn't like rifles because it's an easy to use, and cowardly weapon. And finally, you can potentially start on an individual ship if you want. You cannot be a part of a third party at the start of the rp.

I got a CS for the leader of the Grand Fleet up. Use that as a reference for your sheet. And again, if you have questions, ask them.

Sorry for the cs being soooo late, I just started school again and it's been... A lot.

I'm writing my character's background right now and I was wondering if there were any neutral-ish places? Like black markets etc?

No worries, I'm not expecting this rp to move to quick. Mostly because of work schedule on my end. Anyways, on to the question at hand, is there a neutral faction. Not officially, but I've been thinking of a couple, one of them being an underground, criminal sort of thing. What do you have in mind?

No worries, I'm not expecting this rp to move to quick. Mostly because of work schedule on my end. Anyways, on to the question at hand, is there a neutral faction. Not officially, but I've been thinking of a couple, one of them being an underground, criminal sort of thing. What do you have in mind?

Oh okay, that's good, student life and all. But I was thinking a bit of a huge ship that moves around constantly and acts like a neutral underground black market area... ish? I figured that'd probably exist, you know, with the Grand Fleet being so strict on magic and the Koi Confederacy with its hierarchy. I have a character in mind that used to run a small trafficking ring where they save 'cursed' kids from the Grand Fleet and all that but then stuff went a bit haywire and now he offers his skills on the market from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back