Thicker Than Blood: Reboot

Rigby, it's clobbering time! 
I changed his age...by ten times whatever it was! I hope that's fine.

Holy fucking shit. There's sixteen pages.

@xx0mittens0xx It's good, now STOP TALKING TO ME. I'VE GOT WORK UP THE ASS.

@magikarpfever don't worry about it, I read the first two pages sometime earlier today.

@BrownBear Luckily for you, nothing you did was too bad. Except that library picture was uncool. Our shizz is way cooler. 
Yah it's fine I need to read everything anyway cuz it's cool.

@Prizzy Kriyze Lucky you all my ideas are badass and for the betterment of the gang :) . I got you man. Ill message you stuff sometimes too. I want our characters to work well together.

@BrownBear Lucky you I don't feel like bashing you for arrogancy today, lol. I'd appreciate it if ya sent me a message about it before you start narrating important stuff tho. I already have an idea of what I wanna do though, but you'll see about that. 
Can everyone start tagging who they interact with in their posts? It would make things a lot easier.

Unreal is the only word, everybody was excellent; you'll be laughing constantly!

Awesome :) I love Zoe Saldana. She played the Na'vi alien girl in Avatar to. Always an alien she is...

Alright I cleaned up the character signups, so for now on could you all just converse in the OOC section? Thanks in advanced

Okie dokie Karpy-chan!

My favourite wrestler was in it, funny as hell he was! I would have loved to start a 'Batista' chant!

I think he'll just start calling him cliché or something rude like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back