Thicker Than Blood: Reboot

Haha! Rigby won't do anything, he just wants attention. It gets boring when everybody is off doing something by themselves!

For nothing!?

And he didn't drag you, rather just standing next to you yelling. 
And...trusting a Lycan that transforms in the middle of a city....hm.

(I wouldn't move your character brown if you didn't allow me :( )

It'll be funny, Rigby's been playing the werewolf game longer then...I don't know!

I am playin golf now, so I will await reactions on the most people that are in the bar(in this scenario I think we should await the reactions of more people) but that is just am opinion!

I know, Rigby is a big, mother-trucker so everybody is going to be coming to the sight of him!

Oi! Tone the arrogance down a lil'. 
@Der Kojote Why do you continously call him Miach? Is it just a really weird typo, or a thing you've decided that your character does? (It's Micah)

I need either @Larry or @BrownBear to make a proper move before i do anything, would feel bad just dragging your characters away into something without you making a move first!

Sorry people, I was gone to a match for the past few hours. I'll be home in a few minutes and then I'll get writing; Rigby will just completely deflate the situation!

Just to clarify, I'm assuming that after this bar scene wraps up and Everret and Abaddon wrap up their plotting, we'll be doing a time skip to the next morning, yes?

I think morning is already dawning. Even though if Mr Micah cut the power it can't be pitch black, the sun should be on it's way up, and seeing none of us are having winter clothes we should be in the summer, and rather warm climate, so the sun raises early.

Eh? No way more than two hours have passed, which would mean it's 12am something. We should let @magikarpfever decide that though.

No, it's cool, take as much time as you all need, no need to rush! I'd rather have a well developed plot and what not than rush, I can wait.

alright posted a little message on my post about the timeskip and Kry my post got cut off a bit so I edited it to include more dialogue because again it was caught off for some reason when I posted it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back