The X-Men Academy

@Samus, @cor\!, @ChronosDesine, @KneelingAngel

Okay guys! Let's get on with this. I hate that my notifications are not working on here but I do not intend to let this die. Let's skip the posting order for now but don't go crazy. Remember, there are still plots at hand so don't get too carried away with your posts.

Okay?

IITheTypistII said:
Okay guys! Let's get on with this. I hate that my notifications are not working on here but I do not intend to let this die. Let's skip the posting order for now but don't go crazy. Remember, there are still plots at hand so don't get too carried away with your posts.

Okay?
Eh...It is or was your turn to post...

IITheTypistII said:

Okay?
Cool... but I still have to wait anyway xD . I'm waiting for @KneelingAngel to respond.. But she's on vacation so that might take a while c:

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Eh...It is or was your turn to post...
I just posted. Haha.

ChronosDesine said:
Cool... but I still have to wait anyway xD . I'm waiting for @KneelingAngel to respond.. But she's on vacation so that might take a while c:
And oh yeah, forgot about that.

I guess @CaenUchiha when on vacation as well, or dropped one. :/

Awe, does Helena like Alonzo? Haha. After he just nearly killed her. :P @Samus

You guys are doing amazing. Keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back