The X-Men Academy

@Samus, @CaenUchiha, @ChronosDesine, @KneelingAngel Oh! Also, if you have any ideas for an episode, please PM me so we can discuss details. I'm open to almost anything at this point. :) I got the first storyline but the second one, I have no idea but my mind is always churning but I want to give at least everyone a chance to interact and have fun.

And one more note, and don't take this offensively or anything but since we are doing episodes now. I require that your guys posts be longer. Maybe not too long like mine but at two-three paragraphs minimum. If you need some tips, don't hesitate to PM me and I can help you. Again, don't take no offense to that. :) I say this because you can't get much done with just two lines or a paragraph.

Wellll. I was going to go ahead and hop in, but since you're closing up a plot I may as well wait until you open up the next. Nothing for my character to do here, so I'll probably postpone joining in until that happens.

@Samus, @cor\!, @CaenUchiha, @KneelingAngel, @ChronosDesine Okay. The second episode post is up. I will be focusing on the Emma situation, along with another writer(Whoever wants to help) while I want other writers to focus on Pyro's escape. Please, don't be afraid to post something. If there is a problem within the post, I'll let you know via PM. I want collaboration here, seeing as I can't do it by myself. :)

I know that may sounds confusing but once you get the hang of it - You'll be having so much fun, you'll forget about the confusion. Trust me. Plus, this gives all of us a chance to grow as writers. :)

Happy Posting!

@Samus, @cor\!

I am thinking about establishing a posting order to keep things much more organized. I am fixing to post while you guys think about my decision to do one. :)

Thoughts? Concerns? Haha.

It sounds like a good idea but I have band camp this week so i wouldn't be able to post probably until after 4:30 EST

I'm cool with anything :3 I don't know how much I'll post this week though. I have to finish my portfolio, work and pack for Kenya before we leave on holiday...

Samus said:
It sounds like a good idea but I have band camp this week so i wouldn't be able to post probably until after 4:30 EST
Haha. This one time at band camp! Love those movies. I was in the band myself. :) I gasmed when I saw band camp, to be honest. :P

@Samus, @cor\!

Posting order will be as followed. Anyone breaks this order with be kicked from the roleplay.(Just kidding but for real, don't break the order): Myself, ThatGuy, KneelingAngel, ChronosDesine, Samus, CaenUchiha and Cor!. If you cannot post for whatever reason, please let us know so that we can skip over your character. Also, give everyone at least a day to post. I say a day because you guys are fairly active group of writers.

Sound good? Thoughts? Concerns? Any suggestions or objections? :P

That is very helpful for me... I'm only half way into my work day and already missed a whole class in the rp... thank you.

@cor\! Well, you can post as if you were in the class, or showed up at the last remaining minutes. Or something along those lines.

I'll figure something out. I won't be off for another 4 hrs (or more if I have to wait a table past closing time.. sigh) but should I post then or wait for CaenUchiha? When does this order go into effect?

Last edited by a moderator:
After a little social interaction amongst the people, gives me a chance to iron out the details. If you want an eta, depending on how things progress, within the next couple of days. 
Or maybe a couple weeks just to let you stew. Who knows. >:-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back