The Wanted

Keiser

Outsider

giphy.gif

proxy.php

This is set in 2015. Scientists have genetically manipulated human beings, some failing, causing death, and very rare occasions, where they got some kind of superhuman ability. These people, the survivors, have gained distint powers, but, always hunt down, and killed, for further research. A batch of 6 teenagers have escaped there, due to a explosion in the labs, these 6 teenagers posses superhuman telekinetic abilities, something rare, that had never happened in past experiments, now they're being hunted down. Each one has a speciality, but the 6 share the same base :

They are capable of moving, crushing, and swinging various objects through their minds. The specialities are:

Flight: This makes you able to telekinetecally levitate yourself from the ground, allowing flight

Weather Manipulation: Ability to create fog, storm, lightning, etc.

Invulnerability: Their powers granted them a form of telekinetic durability which basically is an invisible skin of armor that will to come their aid when it is required

Superhuman strength:This makes you able to telekinetically enchance their natural physical abilities, thereby granting them a massive increase in things such as physical strength

Detecting:This ability allows the user to sense one another and acts as a warning siren that lets them know if the other is in trouble.

Healing:Ability to rapidly heal wounds

Keiser said:

Detecting:This ability allows the user to sense one another and acts as a warning siren that lets them know if the other is in trouble.

Healing:Ability to rapidly heal wounds
I just need a few clarifications on these two abilities. Detecting is where the character kind of knows where the members of the group are and when somethings wrong with them, right? If they know there's something wrong with them, does that mean mentally, physically, and emotionally? Also for healing, does that imply that the person can only heal their own wounds or that they can heal others? Or is it both?

[QUOTE="To Never Love]I just need a few clarifications on these two abilities. Detecting is where the character kind of knows where the members of the group are and when somethings wrong with them, right? If they know there's something wrong with them, does that mean mentally, physically, and emotionally? Also for healing, does that imply that the person can only heal their own wounds or that they can heal others? Or is it both?

[/QUOTE]
Detection is knowing when one is in danger, any of the group. You know when your nose starts to bleed.

Healing i didn't specify too much but you can heal yourself and others. :)

Keiser said:
Detection is knowing when one is in danger, any of the group.
So does that mean there was some sort of bond formed between all the characters and mine or is it just because they've been around each other for a while?

Let me explain it to you :)

They were all experimented on. As the same, doing the same experiment on all 6 of them. They all got linked, yes, because they've been around for that period in wich they were tested, making them form some sort of bond.

Icefox11 said:
Clarify
: everyone has to have something from this list?
Yes, but your ice manipulation works well. Since you can make icicles and throw them with the telekenisis.

Keiser said:
Of course, newborn!
I was lurking about the forums looking for a new roleplay I liked, saw this, and decided to make an account. xD

If I may ask, what roles are left? I'd search for it on my own, but i'm very busy being lazy.

Icefox11 said:
I think we have weather manipulation
Ah, do you?

What role is still available, then?

And than you.

I got anxious on Iwakuroleplay and needed to find more roleplays to feed my obsession! >:I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back