• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Supernatural Kingdoms Character Page

NightTerror

I'm not Camila, but he call me Señorita.

(This template is optional. It's your character feel free to describe them anyway you feel.)

Name:

Nickname:

Kingdom:

Race:

Social Standing:

Appearance:

Bio:

Abilities:

Sexual Orientation:

Other:

(I'm going to use a species I created, and I'll send you the background info. If this is not okay, tell me and I shall change it)

Name:

Adriana Renee Narell

Nickname:

Adrian, Sparks

Female

Kingdom:

Fire

Race:

Nimbus - Fire

Social Standing:

Warrior (from an Upper Class family)

Appearance:

2bpnKXU

(Her hair is longer than in the photo. I had trouble finding a photo fitting my mental image)

Adriana is around 5'4", and weighs around 60kg. She has an athlete's build.

Bio:

Adriana grew up around her species, playing around and breaking the rules. She had a tendency to vanish into the human kingdom for weeks at a time, and come back completely unscathed. She had learned from a young age that she had the same appearance as humans, and taught herself to disguise her wings. Becoming adept at it, Adriana found her way in and out of the Human kingdom easily. After a while, she became bored of the humans and instead went into other kingdoms to play with the other Nimbus'. She learned much from them, such as better control as well as receiving a good education from their elders as to the customs and culture of individual species and kingdoms. After spending multiple years learning, she decided to stay with her fellow fire Nimbus' and become a warrior to defend the Kingdom in time of war.

Abilities:

Pyrokinesis

Longevity

Limitations:

Immune to her own fire

Weaker in water/damp areas

Must have control

She isn't invulnerable

Sexual Orientation:

Unknown 

Other:

Adriana can sense conflict, large or minor, and tries to avoid it when training her mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:

Tempest Krayle

Nickname:

N/A

Female

Kingdom:

Water

Race:

Water Nymph

Social Standing:

Nobility

(Healer)

Appearance:

(Profile Pic)

Bio:

Tempest is a very naive and innocent girl, due to her living a sheltered life in the water kingdom. She's never actually left her kingdom but she does know, however, that if she were to get too warm that she would get sick and possibly die. She works as the palace healer as way for her parents to keep her curiosity at bay.

Abilities:

Healing

and

Water Manipulation

Sexual Orientation:

Bi

Other:

Tempest has a twin brother Maximillian, who follows her everywhere.

Name:

Maximillian Krayl

Nickname:

Max or Maxi

Male

Kingdom:

Water

Race:

Water Guardian

Social Standing:

Nobility

Appearance:

(Male Version of Tempest)

Bio:

Maximillian has always felt responsible for his younger twin since he IS five minutes older than her and because he knew that her curiosity, combined with her innocence and ignorance, could quite easily get her killed, so he works as a castle guard to keep any eye on her.

Abilities:

Water Manipulation

and

Teleportation.

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

Other:

Maximilian and Tempest can communicate through a link that allows the, to read each other's minds. However they can also close this link to keep the other out. 

Name:

Soma

Nickname:

n/a

Male

Kingdom:

Water

Race:

Water Guardian

Social Standing:

Has friends in the royal family

Appearance:

36e00b25521727bfa20fe11e4626bc7c.jpg

Bio:

His life is a boring one.  He lived in the capital of the water kingdom, when he was old enough to join the royal guard his friends dared him to do it and he liked it

(Boring a.k.a. I can't think of anything else right now)

Abilities:

Healing(like small cuts)

Water Manipulation

Sexual Orientation:

Bi

Other:

(I'm going to use a species I created, and I'll send you the background info. If this is not okay, tell me and I shall change it)

Name:

Adriana Renee Narell

Nickname:

Adrian, Sparks

Female

Kingdom:

Fire

Race:

Nimbus - Fire

Social Standing:

Warrior (from an Upper Class family)

Appearance:

2bpnKXU

(Her hair is longer than in the photo. I had trouble finding a photo fitting my mental image)

Adriana is around 5'4", and weighs around 60kg. She has an athlete's build.

Bio:

Adriana grew up around her species, playing around and breaking the rules. She had a tendency to vanish into the human kingdom for weeks at a time, and come back completely unscathed. She had learned from a young age that she had the same appearance as humans, and taught herself to disguise her wings. Becoming adept at it, Adriana found her way in and out of the Human kingdom easily. After a while, she became bored of the humans and instead went into other kingdoms to play with the other Nimbus'. She learned much from them, such as better control as well as receiving a good education from their elders as to the customs and culture of individual species and kingdoms. After spending multiple years learning, she decided to stay with her fellow fire Nimbus' and become a warrior to defend the Kingdom in time of war.

Abilities:

Pyrokinesis

Longevity

Limitations:

Immune to her own fire

Weaker in water/damp areas

Must have control

She isn't invulnerable

Sexual Orientation:

Unknown 

Other:

Adriana can sense conflict, large or minor, and tries to avoid it when training her mind.

Name:

Soma

Nickname:

n/a

Male

Kingdom:

Water

Race:

Water Guardian

Social Standing:

Has friends in the royal family

Appearance:

36e00b25521727bfa20fe11e4626bc7c.jpg

Bio:

His life is a boring one.  He lived in the capital of the water kingdom, when he was old enough to join the royal guard his friends dared him to do it and he liked it

(Boring a.k.a. I can't think of anything else right now)

Abilities:

Healing(like small cuts)

Water Manipulation

Sexual Orientation:

Bi

Other:

Accepted. Y'all can start whenever y'all like.

ame:

Arvindr Capsole Vesperina Flemmel the 16th

Nickname:

"Sies" by Castle staff, "Arv" by close friends

Male

Kingdom:

Fifth, Human

Race:

Human

Social Standing:

Crown Prince

Appearance:

CycWdMM.jpg

(Without the modern clothing, will replace when find a better pic)

Bio:

The crown prince to the throne in the kingdom of humans(or to them, the kingdom). Arvindr comes from a long line of royalty, dating back to the end of the human kingdoms civil wars in which the old "kingdoms" fell and the current monarchy took its place. The royal family consists of His Majesty the King, Her Grace the Queen, the Crown Prince, and several relatives placed throughout the government's leaders. Arvindr was made initially as a showing of security in the kingdom, nothing more than something to look nice to show off. However, as Arvindr continued his studies, he became well known through out the kingdom as a promising heir. In reality though, his mentors and friends know him to be brash, cocky, and at times apathetic. Those who really get to know him however know that that's a font put up to avoid facing the reality of one day running a kingdom. 

Abilities:

The Royal Family is(along with several rare exceptions) the only holder to arcane knowledge and as such it is common for the Family to possess some understanding of magic. This however is extremely limited to all except His Majesty himself. 

-Small nonelemental magics(levitating small objects, making ink disappear, etc) 

-Training with the rapier

-Royal Family influence(if this counts as an "ability")

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Other:

Note: Please let me know if this isn't what you want in your RP (the kingdom and/or how I set up a Royal Family for it. I will gladly alter or scrap it altogether if need to)

ame:

Arvindr Capsole Vesperina Flemmel the 16th

Nickname:

"Sies" by Castle staff, "Arv" by close friends

Male

Kingdom:

Fifth, Human

Race:

Human

Social Standing:

Crown Prince

Appearance:

(Without the modern clothing, will replace when find a better pic)

Bio:

The crown prince to the throne in the kingdom of humans(or to them, the kingdom). Arvindr comes from a long line of royalty, dating back to the end of the human kingdoms civil wars in which the old "kingdoms" fell and the current monarchy took its place. The royal family consists of His Majesty the King, Her Grace the Queen, the Crown Prince, and several relatives placed throughout the government's leaders. Arvindr was made initially as a showing of security in the kingdom, nothing more than something to look nice to show off. However, as Arvindr continued his studies, he became well known through out the kingdom as a promising heir. In reality though, his mentors and friends know him to be brash, cocky, and at times apathetic. Those who really get to know him however know that that's a font put up to avoid facing the reality of one day running a kingdom. 

Abilities:

The Royal Family is(along with several rare exceptions) the only holder to arcane knowledge and as such it is common for the Family to possess some understanding of magic. This however is extremely limited to all except His Majesty himself. 

-Small nonelemental magics(levitating small objects, making ink disappear, etc) 

-Training with the rapier

-Royal Family influence(if this counts as an "ability")

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Other:

Note: Please let me know if this isn't what you want in your RP (the kingdom and/or how I set up a Royal Family for it. I will gladly alter or scrap it altogether if need to)

Accepted!

Name:

Iris Spiro

Nickname:

N/A

Female

Kingdom:

Air

Race:

Sylph

Social Standing:

Royal

Appearance:

b3cc7895db09aeed712b66af156c0a9a.jpg

Bio:

Iris is the princess of the Air Kingdom, and has been brought up to be a wise, responsible and well presented princess, soon to be Queen when her mother and father, the current King and Queen, give themselves to the sky, leaving their only daughter and heir to the throne to become the next Queen, after she has chosen a husband to marry to become the King, either because she loves him or because he is the most suitable to rule beside her. Luckily for her, her parents believe in love, having married for love themselves, and have been waiting for her to truly fall in love before handing the kingdom over to her. Despite this, Iris is not actually actively looking for a husband, preferring to seek out adventure and have as much excitement as she can before she will be inevitably stuck on her throne, answering requests and making laws, which, while she wouldn't mind making her kingdom the best it can be, seems quite monotonous, and not like the adventures she wants to have before fully settling down.

Abilities:

Sylphs are mostly focused on spiritual life, freedom and purity. The air/wind is considered to be the 'breath of life', and is a divine gift, returned at death. The air is considered to have vital energy inside of it, the magic of air, which gives every living being life. It is considered to be both a peaceful and chaotic power, being both creative (the gentle, cooling breeze and the rain that brings life to plants) and destructive (fierce storms and merciless hurricanes). Iris has a more potent connection with the magic of air due to her royal status, and has the ability to manipulate the air into almost anything, although it does take a toil on her the more she uses her magic. 

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Name:

Iris Spiro

Nickname:

N/A

Female

Kingdom:

Air

Race:

Sylph

Social Standing:

Royal

Appearance:

View attachment 161652

Bio:

Iris is the princess of the Air Kingdom, and has been brought up to be a wise, responsible and well presented princess, soon to be Queen when her mother and father, the current King and Queen, give themselves to the sky, leaving their only daughter and heir to the throne to become the next Queen, after she has chosen a husband to marry to become the King, either because she loves him or because he is the most suitable to rule beside her. Luckily for her, her parents believe in love, having married for love themselves, and have been waiting for her to truly fall in love before handing the kingdom over to her. Despite this, Iris is not actually actively looking for a husband, preferring to seek out adventure and have as much excitement as she can before she will be inevitably stuck on her throne, answering requests and making laws, which, while she wouldn't mind making her kingdom the best it can be, seems quite monotonous, and not like the adventures she wants to have before fully settling down.

Abilities:

Sylphs are mostly focused on spiritual life, freedom and purity. The air/wind is considered to be the 'breath of life', and is a divine gift, returned at death. The air is considered to have vital energy inside of it, the magic of air, which gives every living being life. It is considered to be both a peaceful and chaotic power, being both creative (the gentle, cooling breeze and the rain that brings life to plants) and destructive (fierce storms and merciless hurricanes). Iris has a more potent connection with the magic of air due to her royal status, and has the ability to manipulate the air into almost anything, although it does take a toil on her the more she uses her magic. 

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Accepted

@A Mysterious Figure

tumblr_n3sz5vBjTp1rm7acxo1_500.gif

Name:

Seraphina Inua

Nickname:

Sera (Sarah)

Seraph

tumblr_nbl89pkpeJ1rgpbqio1_500.gif

Female

Kingdom:

Air

Race:

Cloud Nymph

(Mothers side)

Social Standing:

Royal

Appearance:

673677.png

Bio:

Obviously appearing young, Seraph is actually quite old offending her childish appearance. Rather she was born on the wrong side of the family tree to claim a crown-- Despite this, even if she were to be pushed to taking the crown her immaturity far exceeds others desire to have her behind the kingdom. Her parents had passed much earlier in her life causing a mental scar to form despite them passing from natural causes, turning her from a proper lady with flowing hair and impeccable manners to something of a troublesome child who can never grow up.

While she and her cousin-- the soon to be named queen of the Air Kingdom don't quite see eye to eye, she loves and would likely do anything for her-- anything but take her place in the horrendous line of responsibility and expectations.

Abilities:

As an Aurai specific Nymph, Seraph can do simple things such as control breezes, and manipulate clouds and rainfall-- Rather simple things nothing big like tsunamis or hurricanes. Far less powerful than many others in her bloodline, she still inherited enough from her father to have the pureness in her that her father had practically shone from every pore.

Sexual Orientation:

N/A

Other:

Sorry if I offend anyone or whatever-- I just found this thread from the interest thread from last month and really wanted to be part of it.

Specifically this part.

Also-- If you don't like the amount of photos I use or the content I put please tell me. I can fix it-- I think.

@NightTerror

@Scheani Yay! A fellow Air Kingdomer, and a cousin no less. I'm excited to have you join us, if you're accepted (which I hope you will be). It's been quite lonely up in the clouds as of late.

View attachment 168526

Name:

Seraphina Inua

Nickname:

Sera (Sarah)

Seraph

View attachment 168527

Female

Kingdom:

Air

Race:

Cloud Nymph

(Mothers side)

Social Standing:

Royal

Appearance:

View attachment 168528

Bio:

Obviously appearing young, Seraph is actually quite old offending her childish appearance. Rather she was born on the wrong side of the family tree to claim a crown-- Despite this, even if she were to be pushed to taking the crown her immaturity far exceeds others desire to have her behind the kingdom. Her parents had passed much earlier in her life causing a mental scar to form despite them passing from natural causes, turning her from a proper lady with flowing hair and impeccable manners to something of a troublesome child who can never grow up.

While she and her cousin-- the soon to be named queen of the Air Kingdom don't quite see eye to eye, she loves and would likely do anything for her-- anything but take her place in the horrendous line of responsibility and expectations.

Abilities:

As an Aurai specific Nymph, Seraph can do simple things such as control breezes, and manipulate clouds and rainfall-- Rather simple things nothing big like tsunamis or hurricanes. Far less powerful than many others in her bloodline, she still inherited enough from her father to have the pureness in her that her father had practically shone from every pore.

Sexual Orientation:

N/A

Other:

Sorry if I offend anyone or whatever-- I just found this thread from the interest thread from last month and really wanted to be part of it.

Specifically this part.

Also-- If you don't like the amount of photos I use or the content I put please tell me. I can fix it-- I think.

@NightTerror

I love her! She's so cute!!! 

@Scheani

Name: aquamarine lacine quekario 

Nickname: aqua 

Kingdom: water 

Race: magic water human 

Social Standing: crown princess image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Bio: aquamarine lived in the water kingdom all her life. She practiced her abilities with water outside the castle in the palace fountains. She is single and the aire to the thrown of the water kingdom she is as far as she knows is an only child.  Her mother died when she was 10 and her father is living but is near his 50s. She wants to fall in love so she is not alone for the rest of her life. She loves her people. 

Abilities: controls water 

Sexual Orientation: straight 

Other:

Name:

Anna Jane Ren

Nickname:

AJ, Ren, Dragon

Female

Kingdom:

Kingdom of Fire

Race:

Human/Elemental

Social Standing:

High Class (Connections to Royal Family)

Appearance:

collagecinder_by_drawing_moo-dai387v.jpg

Bio:

AJ has grown up as the second eldest of five children of William Ren (A Duke of the Fire Kingdom) and Elizabeth Amanda Kettling (Daughter of a prominent Earl, also of the fire kingdom). They family has strong ties to the ancient Elementals and as such, their magic has been very strong throughout. Because of this, the Ren family is often referred to as the "Flaming Sword" of the Fire Kingdom. She's grown up with top tutors in both scholarly and combat-oriented areas of study, though her position as eldest female child puts her up front for marriage, a prospect that has turned her away from the spotlight of the world.

While pursuing what a lady ought to pursue, she's also been involved in many events that bring unwanted attention, such as a scandal involving herself and the son of a Duke of the Water Kingdom, when in reality, the two went on a simple training mission. Bouncing around the kingdoms, AJ's current status is "errand runner" for the royal family, usually more dangerous errands, though. She's seen the world and wants to see more, though has no intention of marrying for love. The Ren family has strict expectations to uphold around the Kingdoms and she refuses to be the first daughter to go down in history as the one who dishonored the Rens.

Abilities:

Fire Manipulation: Due to the Rens not only being a family of elementals, but also fire mages, all children are exceptionally strong in the field of combustible magic. She is beyond proficient at manipulation of this area and even among the lower classes, is known not just as a Ren, but also as the "Dragon" of the royal family.

Minor Cushioning: Being descended from air elementals as well gives a small chance for children to inherit minor abilities among fire specialties. Currently, AJ has only practiced air magic enough to break a small fall or conjure a small breeze.

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Other:

Keeps a cool demeanor for the most part, though when insulted is quick to ignite her flames. She's a favorite among the royal court, though makes it clear she's not interested in political affairs, though she's never been interested in military either. Currently, she'll most likely end up married to a member of the Royal Family or into a prominent family of another kingdom. If that falls through, AJ has displayed friendship with the crown prince of the Fire Kingdom and has the idea of becoming a body guard for him and by extension, the Royal Family.

Name:

Anna Jane Ren

Nickname:

AJ, Ren, Dragon

Female

Kingdom:

Kingdom of Fire

Race:

Human/Elemental

Social Standing:

High Class (Connections to Royal Family)

Appearance:

Bio:

AJ has grown up as the second eldest of five children of William Ren (A Duke of the Fire Kingdom) and Elizabeth Amanda Kettling (Daughter of a prominent Earl, also of the fire kingdom). They family has strong ties to the ancient Elementals and as such, their magic has been very strong throughout. Because of this, the Ren family is often referred to as the "Flaming Sword" of the Fire Kingdom. She's grown up with top tutors in both scholarly and combat-oriented areas of study, though her position as eldest female child puts her up front for marriage, a prospect that has turned her away from the spotlight of the world.

While pursuing what a lady ought to pursue, she's also been involved in many events that bring unwanted attention, such as a scandal involving herself and the son of a Duke of the Water Kingdom, when in reality, the two went on a simple training mission. Bouncing around the kingdoms, AJ's current status is "errand runner" for the royal family, usually more dangerous errands, though. She's seen the world and wants to see more, though has no intention of marrying for love. The Ren family has strict expectations to uphold around the Kingdoms and she refuses to be the first daughter to go down in history as the one who dishonored the Rens.

Abilities:

Fire Manipulation: Due to the Rens not only being a family of elementals, but also fire mages, all children are exceptionally strong in the field of combustible magic. She is beyond proficient at manipulation of this area and even among the lower classes, is known not just as a Ren, but also as the "Dragon" of the royal family.

Minor Cushioning: Being descended from air elementals as well gives a small chance for children to inherit minor abilities among fire specialties. Currently, AJ has only practiced air magic enough to break a small fall or conjure a small breeze.

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Other:

Keeps a cool demeanor for the most part, though when insulted is quick to ignite her flames. She's a favorite among the royal court, though makes it clear she's not interested in political affairs, though she's never been interested in military either. Currently, she'll most likely end up married to a member of the Royal Family or into a prominent family of another kingdom. If that falls through, AJ has displayed friendship with the crown prince of the Fire Kingdom and has the idea of becoming a body guard for him and by extension, the Royal Family.

Accepted.

Name:

Zachial

Nickname:

Fang

Male

Kingdom:

One simply isn't ruled.

Race:

Half-Dragon

Social Standing:

Outcast

Appearance:

The difference is that he has copper hair and brass eyes

Bio:

Upon being born he was shunned. His wings along with his eyes instantly causing tension in his family as the father and mother fought. Due to the obvious characteristics of the dragon as to how to deal with the situation they where in. As the feud was settled to have the child thrown out into the pits to be 'taken care of' Which the Father quickly took care of. Though instead of what was thought to happen. A small farmer family upon seeing the child in the pits. climbed down into it pulling the child out, and caring for it. As they learned eventually would take a fair amount of time. As his 'foster brother' Was quickly becoming his care taker as his form was only of that of a teen. And the parents had passed on. Though now he wanders around two blades shaped like the canines of a wolf. And armor that nearly completely covers his body when in battle. Except to an eye slot with two glowing orbs of brass and the wings which show truly.

Abilities:

Above human strength.

Resistance to fire.

'true form'

Heightened reflexes and senses.

Sexual Orientation:

Strait

Weaknesses:

Upon entering the 'true form.' He quickly starts to tire after the true combat ends. Which involves a long resting period to gain his energy back.

His resistance to fire has been known to cause him to think he is invulnerable at times. Far from the truth.

He quickly grows headaches if he is in a public area while not having guards to lessen the noise.

Name: Rend

Kingdom: Fifth, Human

Race: Human

Social Standing: Peasant/SellSword

Appearance:
6b4d786d77466f3631150d61cd2a101e.jpg

Bio:  Rend was born to a peasant family on the edges of Human lands. Not being able to afford another child being added to their already sizable family, Rend's parents left him at the edge of town to

die. Unbeknownst to them, Rend was soon found by a wandering gypsy band, whom took him in. While traveling with the gypsies Rend learned many useful skills, including swordplay and a small bit of fire magic from Anfrir, a man he originally believed to be a Human retired sell-sword whom had married a gypsy woman (Not being aware at the time that humans were rarely capable of using magic). Rend left his adopted family at age 15, taking with him the blade of Anfrir and following in his old tutor's footsteps, joining the first band of sellswords/adventures he came across, yet he never stayed long in one band, his gypsy upbringing always causing his wanderlust to drive him from place to place. Now 20, Rend finds himself going from realm to realm, trying to avoid most confrontations unless being paid for it (not including bar fights, he thoroughly enjoys these). Rend is quick to make friends, his easy going personality and generally laid back nature never causing much trouble, though he is more than willing to draw his rune encrusted hand-and-half blade to settle matters should the need arise.

Abilities:  Rend is a more than capable swordsmen and decent with a set of lock-picks. The true oddity surrounding Rend is his ability to use magic, even at a low power. After much concentration, he can use fire magic at most times only to light small fires. Though at rare moments, Rend is able to ignite his rune-laden blade in searing flame, even shoot a cone of fire from his hands. These moments leave him weakened, so he sparingly attempts either of them.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Other:

Just started at this site, let me know if I can improve anything or need to change anything to fit better! Portrait was closest I could get to the image I saw, though dark brown : hair and eyes, minus the cross and pistol.

Name:

Zachial

Nickname:

Fang

Male

Kingdom:

One simply isn't ruled.

Race:

Half-Dragon

Social Standing:

Outcast

Appearance:

The difference is that he has copper hair and brass eyes

Bio:

Upon being born he was shunned. His wings along with his eyes instantly causing tension in his family as the father and mother fought. Due to the obvious characteristics of the dragon as to how to deal with the situation they where in. As the feud was settled to have the child thrown out into the pits to be 'taken care of' Which the Father quickly took care of. Though instead of what was thought to happen. A small farmer family upon seeing the child in the pits. climbed down into it pulling the child out, and caring for it. As they learned eventually would take a fair amount of time. As his 'foster brother' Was quickly becoming his care taker as his form was only of that of a teen. And the parents had passed on. Though now he wanders around two blades shaped like the canines of a wolf. And armor that nearly completely covers his body when in battle. Except to an eye slot with two glowing orbs of brass and the wings which show truly.

Abilities:

Above human strength.

Resistance to fire.

'true form'

Heightened reflexes and senses.

Sexual Orientation:

Strait

Weaknesses:

Upon entering the 'true form.' He quickly starts to tire after the true combat ends. Which involves a long resting period to gain his energy back.

His resistance to fire has been known to cause him to think he is invulnerable at times. Far from the truth.

He quickly grows headaches if he is in a public area while not having guards to lessen the noise.

Name: Rend

Kingdom: Fifth, Human

Race: Human

Social Standing: Peasant/SellSword

Appearance:

Bio:  Rend was born to a peasant family on the edges of Human lands. Not being able to afford another child being added to their already sizable family, Rend's parents left him at the edge of town to

die. Unbeknownst to them, Rend was soon found by a wandering gypsy band, whom took him in. While traveling with the gypsies Rend learned many useful skills, including swordplay and a small bit of fire magic from Anfrir, a man he originally believed to be a Human retired sell-sword whom had married a gypsy woman (Not being aware at the time that humans were rarely capable of using magic). Rend left his adopted family at age 15, taking with him the blade of Anfrir and following in his old tutor's footsteps, joining the first band of sellswords/adventures he came across, yet he never stayed long in one band, his gypsy upbringing always causing his wanderlust to drive him from place to place. Now 20, Rend finds himself going from realm to realm, trying to avoid most confrontations unless being paid for it (not including bar fights, he thoroughly enjoys these). Rend is quick to make friends, his easy going personality and generally laid back nature never causing much trouble, though he is more than willing to draw his rune encrusted hand-and-half blade to settle matters should the need arise.

Abilities:  Rend is a more than capable swordsmen and decent with a set of lock-picks. The true oddity surrounding Rend is his ability to use magic, even at a low power. After much concentration, he can use fire magic at most times only to light small fires. Though at rare moments, Rend is able to ignite his rune-laden blade in searing flame, even shoot a cone of fire from his hands. These moments leave him weakened, so he sparingly attempts either of them.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Other:

Just started at this site, let me know if I can improve anything or need to change anything to fit better! Portrait was closest I could get to the image I saw, though dark brown : hair and eyes, minus the cross and pistol.

Accepted!

Name:

Charles Kain

Nickname:

Jodie <-- he goes by this

Red Gasmask < the name the public has given him due to his mask and red eyes

Male

Kingdom:

Royaume étrange

Kingdom of the Strange

Race:

Warlock

Social Standing:

Low class | Streetrat

Appearance:

cards%20red%20eyes%20anime%20boys%20chains%20looking%20up_www.wall321.com_78.jpg

bacc3c1b3cd63f3b3c5a45a6cc4cac14.jpg

Bio:

This young man has been on the streets for as long as he can remember. He's been doing what he does for so long, performing magic shows on street corners and selling stolen items.

That's all I have for him atm.

Abilities:

Manipulation of objects

Attacks using cards and chains

Is very agile, quick, and able to climb walls easily, since he's used to being on the run.

Sexual Orientation:

Pansexual - Panromantic

Other:

He's kind of a young criminal

Always carries around a gasmask, which he wears mostly to disguise himself

Name:

Charles Kain

Nickname:

Jodie <-- he goes by this

Red Gasmask < the name the public has given him due to his mask and red eyes

Male

Kingdom:

Royaume étrange

Kingdom of the Strange

Race:

Warlock

Social Standing:

Low class | Streetrat

Appearance:

cards%20red%20eyes%20anime%20boys%20chains%20looking%20up_www.wall321.com_78.jpg

bacc3c1b3cd63f3b3c5a45a6cc4cac14.jpg

Bio:

This young man has been on the streets for as long as he can remember. He's been doing what he does for so long, performing magic shows on street corners and selling stolen items.

That's all I have for him atm.

Abilities:

Manipulation of objects

Attacks using cards and chains

Is very agile, quick, and able to climb walls easily, since he's used to being on the run.

Sexual Orientation:

Pansexual - Panromantic

Other:

He's kind of a young criminal

Always carries around a gasmask, which he wears mostly to disguise himself

Accepted!

Name: Miyuki

Nickname: Yuki

Kingdom: The Kingdom of Girl

Race: Demon

Social Standing: Terrible 

Appearance:

Anime_Vampire_girl.jpg~c200

Bio: Lives in a small house, Miyuki feeds off of darkness and despair, and loves causing it to. She lives alone, and is known for her mischeif and thieving. 

Abilities: Mind Control (Only On Full Moon nights, and if she has enough despair stored up), Flight, Dark Magic 

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Theme Song: 

@NightTerror

Name: Miyuki

Nickname: Yuki

Kingdom: The Kingdom of Girl

Race: Demon

Social Standing: Terrible 

Appearance:

Anime_Vampire_girl.jpg~c200

Bio: Lives in a small house, Miyuki feeds off of darkness and despair, and loves causing it to. She lives alone, and is known for her mischeif and thieving. 

Abilities: Mind Control (Only On Full Moon nights, and if she has enough despair stored up), Flight, Dark Magic 

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Theme Song: 

@NightTerror

Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back