The Snowglobe: A Christmas Crossover Romp!

Background is usually used to specify character background, but I specifically asked at the top for people to give a little detail as to the world they came from, which everybody seems to have missed :')

@DamagedGlasses : I asked for both actually, but there's no need to apologise!

I've decided that I'm going to 'like' a character sheet when it is fully sorted, so yes, just for future reference :')

I'll recheck stuff when I can; right now, I'm busy finishing up my character and then I have a fair bit of work to do, so I'll see to it when I can! :)

I'll make a female character tomorrow. I just spazzed my brains right now for one and I just couldn't come up with one. I'll get to it when I get home from school.

I still have some stuff to fix on the profile like conversation the personality in paragraphs. Had to run out so didn't get a chance to finish.

Sent from tapatalk

S'alrigjt, good to see to around :) If it's not too much trouble @Shura mind inviting some of your regulars over, as I'm kind of aiming for the same post length here as we had in FoF :)

Also I'm braindead and ridiculously tired tomorrow, so I'll see to all the character stuff tomorrow :)

What an incredibly intriguing RP!

Should there still be room, I may consider signing up, if I may. However, as far as RP characters go, I only have one that is on this site.

KingHink said:
What an incredibly intriguing RP!
Should there still be room, I may consider signing up, if I may. However, as far as RP characters go, I only have one that is on this site.
Well...I for one, used none of the characters I had on this site. Just ones I had in my RPs from some time ago before I joined the site. And also like SkyGinge said you are encouraged to use characters from games,anime,tv,books etc. The possibilities are limitless!

Hello! Dry pretty mug answered your questoon/worry, but yes, this is still open to join, so feel free to submit a character or two!

@SkyGinge My second CS is still in progress and I'll most likely finish it after school.

P.S.

I'll keep adding detail to the drawing. Probably progressively so.

*sniffs* All done! I think...still need to find a theme song...yeah... gimme a review when you've got time!

But the possibilities of characters to have fun with are just so endless! Mr. Torgue, Kirby, Spiderman, a myriad of any of my original creations, any of the looney toons, not to mention almost anything else. Gonna be hurting my brain trying to decide lol.

I'm still thinking whether or not to put a CS for my favorite WoW character...or just good old Commander Shepard...one of my Characters is a sword based on another named "Lilacor" from Baldur's Gate 2...LIMITLESS I TELL YOU!

Silly question, just so I know my limits. Would Wile E. Coyote be too loony of a sugssestion?(pun intended)

He fits into the crossover theme (as crazy and obscure a choise as it may be :') ) so yes, he'd be fine. Seeing him interact with all these other characters would be pretty lolz, tbh xD

Right, I've finally finished doing the character critiquing rounds, and everybody should have had a PM with what they need to edit in :) . I'm hoping to get the database sorted at some point, and maybe get my second character up tonight, but we'll see how things go :') Still undecided on who else I want, tbh; so much choice!!!

Man, struggling to choose which of my characters I want to RP as most xD

Alrighty, CS for Wile E. is in. I admit it is a rough draft, but wanted to turn it in so I can touch it up later.

xD Well, that will certainly be an interesting dynamic!

I finally know what characters I'm going to use for my other forms, so expect at least one of those up by tonight!

As for the new joiners, I'll see to you when I can! I'm still expecting forms from @Stickdom and @theunderwolf so try to get those forms up before things start on Sunday :)

So that means I can set up one more character before sunday? Awesome!

@SkyGinge hey...does this dude seem festive enough for this RP?

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back