• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered The site is read only on my computer

Cavil

idgaf honestly
So I can click around and stuff on links but I can't type in the typeboxes or change my profile picture/cover photo without going on my phone. 

Is it a script problem on my end? 

This isn't the first report of this issue.  Try clearing out all your browser cache, cookies, and such.

It worked for like 4 seconds. I posted that test, took a screenshot of something because I still can't post new topics, and now nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I'm just going to chalk it up to IPS being a pile of crap again. Just bare with us for a tiny bit longer while we return to xF.

this happened to me previously and resetting my laptop did the job, so i'm not really sure why it didn't work for you. ._.

Honestly, I'm just going to chalk it up to IPS being a pile of crap again. Just bare with us for a tiny bit longer while we return to xF.

Yeah xf worked better than this software. I tried private browsing  and deleting cookies and cache but same results. Can't wait for xf again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back