• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"ok, sorry if that was offensive in anyway, but do you know if a hallway is right above us or a room. You know what screw it I'm going for it" Keethan said to the shapeshifter. With that being said he teleported right into the floor above him, hopefully on his feet this time

yes he was on his feet this time. He looked around and saw a bed and 4 people in the room(nellies dorm) he quickly realized that this was a dorm flip he thought to himself. landing in the cafeteria was one thing, but now it seemed like he was on a bad luck streak. "I am extremely sorry about this" he stammered to the group
RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess ( is Jeff and nellies bff npc?)

Peter was about to answer the other boy on his question when Rowan shifted into his anthro form and did it himself. Sitting back and watching the mysterious boy poof away, he glanced down at his phone, which buzzed with a text message. He giggled a little as he saw what Nellie had sent him. Plants with pants!
XD, he texted back. And thanks for the waffles! Munching on another cookie, he looked at Rowan. "So, since we have today free, what d'you wanna do, bunny?" Calling his roommate that had become a habit, given his alternate form. Just then, someone else appeared into the cafeteria, sitting on a table nearby, and Peter recognised Jade from their previous encounter. "Hey!" he called out to the Frost giant boy. "I'm sorry if we left you abruptly earlier." he apologised.
RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

(( N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus , The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess is playing them but I guess no one is interacting with them now so they're sorta stuck-ish))

View attachment 770968
Thankfully it seemed that neither of them noticed Josuke’s little blunder so he simply walked past, giving a mild shrug. It was almost kinda sweet how oblivious they were to anything besides each other. With that, the teenage boy would head up stairs to the students’ dorms. Once up stairs Josuke would see all of the different room numbers so he’d scrounge through his pockets for the scrap of paper with the room number written on it. Finding the object, he’d examine the digits written on it, hoping to eventually find the dorm that corresponded to his and Lily’s room. He’d quickly find the place and after a quick knock on the door would let himself in.

The room seemed pretty normal, like something you’d see at any other school. Sure it was a bit more spacious than what he expected, with a whole common room connecting their two separate bedrooms together. Josuke let his eyes wander across the area, getting a feel for the whole place as he examined every nook and cranny. Eventually he’d go and explore the place, figuring out which rooms were the bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. It was through this that Josuke would stumble upon Lily who seemed to have had the same idea as him as she was also in the middle of inspecting the place. Giving the young girl a polite smile, Josuke would hand over one of the schedules that he’d picked up on his way there. “Here, I heard that you were asking for one from that teacher so I went picked one up for you”. Mission complete! The schedule was now officially in Lily’s hands. Now though, what should Josuke do next? He supposed that the best course of action would be to unpack all of the stuff in his room. The last thing he’d want would be spending the rest of his school year there with a bunch of unpacked boxes clogging up space anyways. Addressing Lily once again, Josuke would casually remark, “I’ll be in my room unpacking, let me know if you need a hand or anything like that.”

Interacting: @Miasmith17
Mentioned: The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess
Lily tells him polietly:"thank you, um i was wondering how is the bathroom situation gonna work? Since we have to put our things in there..."
SheepKing SheepKing

D071AFF2-8CB5-4DA1-9C39-8FB12B666921.png
“The bathroom? Hm...” Josuke hadn’t really thought about that until now. It wasn’t going to be a bit weird having to get used to sharing that sort of stuff with someone else, but if people with siblings could figure that stuff out then Josuke was sure of himself that the two of them could too. “I guess we’ll just have to make sure that nobody is in the bathroom whenever we need to do something in there. Worse case scenario there’s probably other bathrooms around the school we can also use if there’s no other choice” That seemed like a good enough plan to the teen. It’s not like there would be many situations that would require him having to use that bathroom specifically besides things such as showering. Really, as long as they didn’t barge in on the other, it would probably be all fine and dandy. “Is that all? Well, let me know if you need anything else then. You’ll know where I’ll be at”. With that out of the way, Josuke would head to his bedroom and finally start the process of unpacking everything.

The bedroom was about what he expected it to look like. There was everything he’d need, a bed, a desk, a chair, and a whole bunch of boxes waited to be opened. Cracking his knuckles, Josuke got to work. Slowly, box by box he took out whatever was inside and figured out where to place it in his room. The school supplies would find their home at his desk, the sheets and blankets would lay on his bed, and his clothing would be stuffed into the drawers. The video game console he brought from home would be stored in the main room, in case Lily might be interested in playing with it as well. Though considering that this was school, the boy doubted that either of them would get a lot of time to mess around on the device. To make the place a bit more lively, Josuke had a few posters and a string of cheap lights to hang up on the walls and a few fake plants and figures to decorate his desk. Once everything was unpacked and placed, the whole room looked a whole lot more like something a teenage kid would actively live in. The whole place in general just looked a whole lot more lively.

The only problem now was the multitude of empty boxes scattered across his room’s floor. He’d need to figure out where the trash and recycling bins were so he could dispose of all of the junk on the ground. Gathering up as much as he could in his arms, Josuke left his bedroom in search of a proper place to dump his stuff. Seeing as Lily had probably finished unpacking her stuff, Josuke would offer, “Hey, do you have any empty boxes or trash? If you want I can go and throw them out for you.”

View attachment 771404
“The bathroom? Hm...” Josuke hadn’t really thought about that until now. It wasn’t going to be a bit weird having to get used to sharing that sort of stuff with someone else, but if people with siblings could figure that stuff out then Josuke was sure of himself that the two of them could too. “I guess we’ll just have to make sure that nobody is in the bathroom whenever we need to do something in there. Worse case scenario there’s probably other bathrooms around the school we can also use if there’s no other choice” That seemed like a good enough plan to the teen. It’s not like there would be many situations that would require him having to use that bathroom specifically besides things such as showering. Really, as long as they didn’t barge in on the other, it would probably be all fine and dandy. “Is that all? Well, let me know if you need anything else then. You’ll know where I’ll be at”. With that out of the way, Josuke would head to his bedroom and finally start the process of unpacking everything.

The bedroom was about what he expected it to look like. There was everything he’d need, a bed, a desk, a chair, and a whole bunch of boxes waited to be opened. Cracking his knuckles, Josuke got to work. Slowly, box by box he took out whatever was inside and figured out where to place it in his room. The school supplies would find their home at his desk, the sheets and blankets would lay on his bed, and his clothing would be stuffed into the drawers. The video game console he brought from home would be stored in the main room, in case Lily might be interested in playing with it as well. Though considering that this was school, the boy doubted that either of them would get a lot of time to mess around on the device. To make the place a bit more lively, Josuke had a few posters and a string of cheap lights to hang up on the walls and a few fake plants and figures to decorate his desk. Once everything was unpacked and placed, the whole room looked a whole lot more like something a teenage kid would actively live in. The whole place in general just looked a whole lot more lively.

The only problem now was the multitude of empty boxes scattered across his room’s floor. He’d need to figure out where the trash and recycling bins were so he could dispose of all of the junk on the ground. Gathering up as much as he could in his arms, Josuke left his bedroom in search of a proper place to dump his stuff. Seeing as Lily had probably finished unpacking her stuff, Josuke would offer, “Hey, do you have any empty boxes or trash? If you want I can go and throw them out for you.”

Lily thought about it:"well i meant like our stuff since we would have to seperate it in the bathroom?"

She finish unpacking suitcase keeping duffle bag under bed till she need it.

Lily glance at josuke:"thats very nice of you but i dont have many things so i only have a suitcase and duffle bag"

1118D3C5-67F8-49CA-975B-DAD64CAC1258.png
“In that case, I’ll just put my stuff on the left side of the sink and you can put your stuff on the right. That way we’ll be able to tell whose stuff is which.” As Lily’s decline of his offer, Josuke simply shrugged. Maybe she didn’t grow up with a whole lot of stuff? The world could be a pretty cruel place after all. Whatever the reason could be, Josuke decided that it’d be rude to pry into a stranger’s personal life so he didn’t ask for any kind of further details. She could tell him that kind of stuff on her own terms, not his. Nevertheless, Josuke had an armful of stuff to throw out so he would have to save pondering over Lily’s living conditions for another day. Before he would leave the room in search of a proper place to dispose of his items, Josuke would throw one last offer towards Lily. “Would you like to walk with me to the recycling bin? We can both get a better feel of the school’s layout on our way there”.

The boy in actuality, really just wanted to use it as an opportunity to get to know the girl a bit better considering they’d be sharing the same living space for the rest of the year. Plus...Josuke couldn’t quite describe it but the girl seemed almost a tad lonely. From what conversations he’d seen her have, Lily never seemed to talk all that much besides what was required. Hopefully by spending some time together she’d be able to come out of her shell a bit more. Of course that was if Lily accepted his offer. It wasn’t like he could drag the poor girl out of her comfort zone anyways. That’d probably just make her even more closed off than she already is.

View attachment 771462
“In that case, I’ll just put my stuff on the left side of the sink and you can put your stuff on the right. That way we’ll be able to tell whose stuff is which.” As Lily’s decline of his offer, Josuke simply shrugged. Maybe she didn’t grow up with a whole lot of stuff? The world could be a pretty cruel place after all. Whatever the reason could be, Josuke decided that it’d be rude to pry into a stranger’s personal life so he didn’t ask for any kind of further details. She could tell him that kind of stuff on her own terms, not his. Nevertheless, Josuke had an armful of stuff to throw out so he would have to save pondering over Lily’s living conditions for another day. Before he would leave the room in search of a proper place to dispose of his items, Josuke would throw one last offer towards Lily. “Would you like to walk with me to the recycling bin? We can both get a better feel of the school’s layout on our way there”.

The boy in actuality, really just wanted to use it as an opportunity to get to know the girl a bit better considering they’d be sharing the same living space for the rest of the year. Plus...Josuke couldn’t quite describe it but the girl seemed almost a tad lonely. From what conversations he’d seen her have, Lily never seemed to talk all that much besides what was required. Hopefully by spending some time together she’d be able to come out of her shell a bit more. Of course that was if Lily accepted his offer. It wasn’t like he could drag the poor girl out of her comfort zone anyways. That’d probably just make her even more closed off than she already is.

Lily start to put her bathroom stuff on the right side and listen to josuke offer, she thought about it since osborn is controling her she would be bit outgoing but still reserved. She tells him:"sounds like a good idea lets go..."

ADE5F778-4F2B-48B4-8EDB-6865212959FC.png
“Great! Let me just-” Shuffling the items in his arms, Josuke freed one of his hands so that he could actually open the door and leave their dorm, letting Lily go first. As the two of them walked down stairs to the first floor Josuke searched for a possible conversation starter. So far all he had was ‘What’s your favorite color’ which was about as basic as one could even get. After some quick thinking, Josuke remembered what he originally wanted to ask the girl way back when. Her hair! He wanted to know about the types of products she used in it to make it look so healthy! As someone who took great pride in his own hair, Josuke wasn’t about to let an opportunity to improve his awesome hairstyle just slide away. So about as casually as the boy could, Josuke queried, “This is kind of a weird question but, what do you use in your hair? I’m a bit of a fanatic when it comes to this kinds of stuff and was hoping that maybe you could recommend something to me....” Not having his own income, Josuke couldn’t really use anything besides what his mother had and while her stuff was pretty alright, it took a whole lot of finesse to make a sturdy pompadour out of the things she had. Hopefully now, he’d be able to broaden his horizons and find something that might do the job better. Plus, it would be pretty cool to say that he’d gotten a hair cream from a whole different universe. You could even say that it was out of this world. That however was entirely up to Lily. For all Josuke knew she didn’t even use anything and her hair was just naturally like that.

Lily followed him outside, her plan tonight was to tag her classmates with a tracker by using a needle installed into a wrist shooter (like spidey she would press a small circle handle in her palm) she already trained for this several times with normans lab assistants so no blood would be shed and she would be able to get it done without waking anyone up or her plan b is to put sleep pills in something they eat

She snap out of her thoughts when josuke asked her a question:"oh i use the shampoo and conditioner called flowy"

9DF02F16-8A16-4BEC-8941-E414D71C6352.png
“Just shampoo and conditioner? No leave in creams or moisturizers?” Maybe he should be the one recommending stuff to her. How could someone with such hair only be using the bare minimum of care? Maybe she was just plain old lucky when it came to doing her hair. He could help but feel a tad jealous. Nevertheless, he had to save this poor girl’s hair before it becomes dryer than the Sahara desert. “In that case, after showering I tend to use an American brand called Luster’s Pink Hair Lotion. It comes in a little pink bottle and’ll moisture your hair. As for gel I prefer using something called Amo Pro Style Gel. For just a plain old conditioning I’ll also use Blue Magic Conditioner, trust me it doesn’t actually turn your hair blue. If you ever want to try some of those out let me know. I wouldn’t mind lending a few.” Really, she’d be doing Josuke a service for going the extra mile to take care of her hair. Hair, in Josuke’s opinion is such an incredibly important way of expressing one’s own self that to not give it the loving care it deserves would be pure blasphemy. Realizing that he may have gotten a ted too invested in this random girl’s hair, Josuke blushed in embarrassment, muttering, “It’s fine if you don’t want to...” Sheesh, the only way this could get any worse was if Lily straight up insulted his hairdo. Ignoring his little hair cream rant, Josuke still had an armful of boxes and no recycling bin in sight. He was this close to just using Crazy Diamond to punch the hell out of the boxes until they would just a pile of particles. Nevertheless, onward the two of them went into search of a place to dump Josuke’s junk.

(Here’s the links to the hair products mentioned. I tried to make sure that they were all from the 90’s since that’s the decade Josuke’s from.)

Luster’s pink hair lotion
Ampro Style Gel

Blue Magic Conditioner

Last edited:
View attachment 771737
“Just shampoo and conditioner? No leave in creams or moisturizers?” Maybe he should be the one recommending stuff to her. How could someone with such hair only be using the bare minimum of care? Maybe she was just plain old lucky when it came to doing her hair. He could help but feel a tad jealous. Nevertheless, he had to save this poor girl’s hair before it becomes dryer than the Sahara desert. “In that case, after showering I tend to use an American brand called Luster’s Pink Hair Lotion. It comes in a little pink bottle and’ll moisture your hair. As for gel I prefer using something called Amo Pro Style Gel. For just a plain old conditioning I’ll also use Blue Magic Conditioner, trust me it doesn’t actually turn your hair blue. If you ever want to try some of those out let me know. I wouldn’t mind lending a few.” Really, she’d be doing Josuke a service for going the extra mile to take care of her hair. Hair, in Josuke’s opinion is such an incredibly important way of expressing one’s own self that to not give it the loving care it deserves would be pure blasphemy. Realizing that he may have gotten a ted too invested in this random girl’s hair, Josuke blushed in embarrassment, muttering, “It’s fine if you don’t want to...” Sheesh, the only way this could get any worse was if Lily straight up insulted his hairdo. Ignoring his little hair cream rant, Josuke still had an armful of boxes and no recycling bin in sight. He was this close to just using Crazy Diamond to punch the hell out of the boxes until they would just a pile of particles. Nevertheless, onward the two of them went into search of a place to dump Josuke’s junk.

(Here’s the links to the hair products mentioned. I tried to make sure that they were all from the 90’s since that’s the decade Josuke’s from.)

Luster’s pink hair lotion
Ampro Style Gel

Blue Magic Conditioner
Lily thought about it:"i might try it just i dont wanna spend too much time on it, thankfully im rich..."

BCAD6014-7271-4FF3-A3E7-0035400FF603.png
“Huh...wait, you’re rich!?”
He hadn’t even slightly considered the possibility of the girl being loaded. Lily honestly didn’t seem like that kind of person, especially considering how little she owned. Was she just some sort of minimalist then? You’d think that someone with plenty of money would have a lot more stuff. Josuke knew that if he had that kind of money, he certainly would. He’d get a fancy suit, expensive shoes, and that sort of stuff. Hell, that was the first thing he’d planned to do after he and Okuyasu won that lottery ticket last summer. Unfortunately though, that cash was locked behind a bank account that he couldn’t access until he turned eighteen so for now Josuke only had the normal amount of money a normal teenager like himself would have. Sure, there was also the will money he’d get from his father, Joseph Joestar, but it’d be pretty awful to be excited for your father’s death just so you could get some his money. Despite the old man’s....quirks he certainly wasn’t a bad person, even if he was the direct reason for Josuke being a bastard child. That reminded Josuke, he should probably call him sometime and see how he and little Shizuka are doing. Josuke was getting way off track though, this was about Lily’s wealth. “What do your parents do for work? Are they like CEOs or something?”

Last edited:
View attachment 771763
“Huh...wait, you’re rich!?”
He hadn’t even slightly considered the possibility of the girl being loaded. Lily honestly didn’t seem like that kind of person, especially considering how little she owned. Was she just some sort of minimalist then? You’d think that someone with plenty of money would have a lot more stuff. Josuke knew that if he had that kind of money, he certainly would. He’d get a fancy suit, expensive shoes, and that sort of stuff. Hell, that was the first thing he’d planned to do after he and Okuyasu won that lottery ticket last summer. Unfortunately though, that cash was locked behind a bank account that he couldn’t access until he turned eighteen so for now Josuke only had the normal amount of money a normal teenager like himself would have. Sure, there was also the will money he’d get from his father, Joseph Joestar, but it’d be pretty awful to be excited for your father’s death just so you could get some his money. Despite the old man’s....quirks he certainly wasn’t a bad person, even if he was the direct reason for Josuke being a bastard child. That reminded Josuke, he should probably call him sometime and see how he and little Shizuka are doing. Josuke was getting way off track though, this was about Lily’s wealth. “What do your parents do for work? Are they like CEOs or something?”

Lily tells him:"i have a guardian who is wealthy he works at a high pay job mostly inspects tech and makes it better..."

'He is an asshole!, dont listen...' she mentally thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back