The new team

Flash100yarddash

Five Thousand Club
Hey guys well I've been seeing a few Naruto rps here and there and I thought to myself, hey why don't I make a 1x1x1 rp and so this thread was born. So if your interested just reply below or send me a PM and we can talk about the plot and stuff. I should also mention a few thing

One I don't care how long the post are I can work with what you give me.

Two romance is fine by me

Three the character can be canon or original and I think that's about it. So if your interested you know what to do

Well I'd be interested. I stopped watching/reading a while back at the start of the war when it was only in manga but I can brush up on the phrases and techniques fairly quick I think...

Well question. (sorry to be a bother). When's this RP going to be based? If it's early like shonen jump or shippuden I'm completely fine with everything except specific jutsu that I'd have to look up. I know all basic categories like Genjutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu etc etc. But if it's wartime I'll need more time....

@SteevieX1 Thanks ^^! Ironically, I'm on that right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh haha, that's easy enough. I'm ready to start at any point then. I'll just read or watch ahead as we go...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back