• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Mystery of Aomori High

Ryuu let out a sigh as he watched the teacher. Though his focus was also on his bag as he tried to figure out what he should snake one next. After a long and careful debate he settled on some pocky sticks. He opened the box that had two pakages inside. 'Hm I'm not that hungry and if these stay in my backpack any longer they will melt.' He opened up one bag and quietly gave the other to Tusbaka. "Don't want them to waste." He whispered before turning his attention to the teacher who said something about something, but he ended up zoning it out. @o0Kanra0o

Lelle tapped on his desk a bit impatiently. No one seriously got the memo of Kou's gender? He understands that the late kids needed that explained, but no one else here had any excuse. He stopped his tapping as soon as he noticed it. The habit was just as annoying to himself as it was to students around him.

Yui turned to the boy still standing up. Red blush crossed her face in embarrassment. How...How did she not see him there before? "I am so sorry! Tatsuya-kun, would you mind taking a seat? We're just about to go through introductions." She smiled at the male, gesturing for him to take a seat in the classroom.

"
Now, I would like to start with introductions. Please stand up and state your name to the class for those who are new or just need a reminder. We'll start with you-" The teacher pointed out to Tsubasa, who had just finished eating a something Ryuu had given her.

Tsubasa didn't like this, but knew it had to be done. She stood up from here she sat, facing the class. "
Um, name's Kojima, Tsubasa. Nice to meet you all!" She quickly said before sitting down and turning to Ryuu. "Hopefully my introduction wasn't that bad?" She whispered back to him.

@Despairingly Lucky
@Lluviel @Apollo @Aueli

Tatsuya smiled and nodded, sighing of relief, apparently not everyone at the school was an idiot, or best case scenario blind. He walked to his desk and took a seat.

Narukami plopped his his chair and stretched. Smiling at the new kid, happy for some odd reason, though he knew the reason. he just wanted to make new friends was all.

*Sorry, Short reply. My father is down here and I don't like roleplaying around other people... Also yes... The Blind thing was on purpose. Just a little joke
xD *

Ryouta stood up and grinned, "Heyoo! Name's Ryouta! Im single and swing both ways, so don't be afraid to ask if you like what you see~" he laughed and continued, "now, I AM a boy-- unlike someone behind me, and I promise I don't bite unless you want me to~" he smirks and winks at Kojima in a flirtatious, yet perverted way, and sat down-- smiling to himself as he sensed a very embarrassed Kou behind him

"I think your intro was fine." He whispered to Tsubasa. He noticed the teacher looking at him so he side and stood up. "Ryuu Tanka...wait...Tanaka Ryuu Tanaka, don't touch my sweets and sodas." He said in a threatening way a small dark arua came off of him showing that he was serious about the sweets. "Anyway hope to be good friends with some of you." He said before sitting down and nibbling on his pocky. "At least you didn't do a intro like mine and mess up your last name" He whispered jokingly giving her a small grin. @o0Kanra0o

Placing her pen down, Reiko placed her hands together as she watched the first introductions of a few of her fellow classmates. They were just short, brief introductions that just contained their names and nothing special, though Ryouta had made a spectacle of himself like always. Then Ryuu, though Reiko would admit it was a bit funny. She wasn't even sure what she would say. This didn't really bother her since everyone can agree that introductions were no one's forte.

There was then silence after Ryuu's introduction, Reiko guessing no one really wanted to get the dreaded introductions done. She decided it was her turn to introduce herself and to get it over with. She got up from her seat and walked to the front of the classroom, which was just a few steps away from her desk. Turning to face the class, she clasped her hands in front of her.

"My name's Andō, Reiko and I'm happy to be in this class with all of you. Let's do our best, class 4-B, yeah?" She said with a smile and bowed her head before she took her seat. She practically lied since she'd rather be in any class than this one, but she decided to be polite about it.

It in all honesty felt really great when the teacher began speaking, and Kevin automatically focused in on what she was saying, not really wanting to think about horses being descendants of unicorns set on exterminating the human race- it just made so much sense! The teacher gave a lecture about misgendering- an extremely pleasant surprise- then a few of the kids introduced themselves, one in a calm and pretty chill manner and another in a butterflies to the stomach kinda way. He was really glad he wasn't the one who got winked at.

Suddenly, he realized, seeing as everyone else was introducing themselves, he'd probably have to introduce himself as well. He'd never done that without Martie before. Okay, he thought, what are the basics of what I need to say? Everyone else has at least said their name, so.. wait, remember to say it in Japanese.

He was gonna stand up and introduce himself, but somebody else got to it before him. They seemed cool. Kevin liked them. Anyone who defended the livelihood of snacks deserved respect. Some chick followed, giving another average introduction. Okay, he thought, let's do this.

Kevin stood up, and started with a wave and smile combo. Couldn't really do much better without Martie to conspire with. Time zones were quickly becoming the bane of Kevin's young existence.

"Hi, I'm Kevin Kaile. Like kale. The vegetable. Hope we have a good year."
Kevin immediately sat down. Had he really just said it. GDI, he thought, sighing as he hid his head in his hands, FML.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blush soon filled Tsubasa's as she watched Ryouta's introduction. He...winked at her? Her brow's narrowed in confusion. A guy like him would want to have nothing to do with her. Unless he was messing with her, that is. In fact, Tsubasa saw the way he acted around others...including Kou. There was no way that wink meant a damn thing. Or was she just over thinking this?

Her attention quickly turned to Ryuu. "
Don't worry, it was just fine." She replied, a small smile coming on her face. "Your's was actually pretty good." It was no lie. Kojima actually thought the way he messed up made his turn out a little better.

In respect of the other students, the young brunette decided to listen to the other introductions...making sure she knew who they were.
Reiko...She remembered her, not a knew face. But Kevin, she couldn't recall seeing him here before.

@Peaceswore and @Lluviel

Kou sat and listened to the other students making their introductions, and hid behind their sleeves in a bit of panic, hoping the teacher wouldn't notice them and force them to introduce themselves. If there was anything Kou hated more than Ryouta, it was public speaking. Last time they did it, they ended up being the class laugh after crying in front of everyone and running out of the class. "prison break" they called it and thought it was funny. But just plain embarrassing to Kou

Miori listened to other introductions before deciding to give one of her own.

The female rose from where sat, turning to the large classroom.

"Heya, I'm Miori. I look forward to a great school year with you guys~ "

Though before returning to her seat, she flashed a small smile at Kevin and the new guy who Yui had called to sit down.

She wanted to speak with either one of them...but it was hard to do since it was
class time.

@Despairingly Lucky
@mikaluvkitties

Ryouta looked to his right where Ryouta was and grinned at him, only before holding his hand out to the male, "Yo Kevin, welcome to hell, looks like your gonna be one of my seat partners till one of us dies or we move up to the next grade. Nice intro though-- I've never heard someone say something like THAT before"

@mikaluvkitties

Hikari Hirai;

Introducing herself

These two are weird... Hikari thought as she continued to observe the somewhat, odd duo; Well, in comparison with the majority of the students in her class, these two are just somehow low-rate in insanity. Though she caught wind of Arata's signal that it was her turn to say something or practically, introduce herself she just waved a hand at the male, signaling maybe later. She merely sat and watched as the two talked about quite a bit more, though talking about the curse does seem, an unwise choice of topic, she did nothing to interrupt the two from talking to each other.

But it seemed Yui-sensei would be the one to do so as she reque- no, demanded that all the students were to sit on their proper seats. Well she didn't need to do so considering she already is seated on her original seat. But she wouldn't be rude enough to talk to Arata and Yuki while Yui-sensei is talking.

Letting Yui-sensei talk about misgendering and a couple of her classmates introduce themselves was a bit unnerving for Hikari, firstly, their class was no ordinary class; it was cursed. Secondly, the attempt of making it seem like an ordinary class felt like a repetition of the curse, acting like an ordinary class when someone died and pretending like he was alive the whole time was how the curse started after all.
But whatever Hikari thought as she stood up from her seat and playfully skipped towards the middle, right where the teacher's table is. With one hand on her waist, she began her introduction. "Hi everyone!" she placed one finger beneath her chin and began talking in a childish manner "I'm named as Hikari! Hikari, Hirai! Pleased to meet all of you!" ending her intro with a wink and a tongue stuck out; She, again, skipped towards her seat with both of her legs crossed.

Kona sighed as he was back to his normal self now after calming down. Most people probably forgot about his little episode he would probably be known as the class weardo now. He sighed knowing this. He screw evrything up nowerdays. when he was in primry school the teachers always said he was a screw up. He couldn't do anything right. But thay were suprisingly wrong. He sighed again he probably won't make any frainds now after his slight breackdown. He hasn't been haveing much sleep latly less then 3 hours a day. He try's to reserch how to help the class about this curse thing. But he always keeps thinking there laughing behind his back. Thinking he's a lonly and should e thrown away.

More people were talking. First the girl in front of class said something, and then his neighbor said something, and he resigned himself to thinking in a foreign language for at least this year. Oh joy. Um. The girl had introduced herself. Kevin thought, at least. Seemed like the correct assumption in this situation. And she had smiled- not just smiled, no, smiled at HIM. He kept facing forward, processing he had just been smiled at as well as figuring out the guy's comment. Someone else began speaking, but he just pretended they didn't exist for the time being. Kevin finally translated what had been said, and replied, with a blush, "At least I didn't say what I was thinking about."

Tatsuya sat quietly, collecting his thoughs. he already knew anything the teacher could teach him. He studied it all last Summer when he wasn't with his friends, he quietly tried to deduce Jack the Rippers case, as he had the night before. a very serious look on his face. Something that probably looked out of place since he wasn't even talking to anyone and he was at school.

Ears listened as the students continued introducing themselves to the group. Miori, Kevin, Reiko, Ryuu, Hikari, Ryouta and a couple others. Yui actually thought things were going rather well. Except a few...who remained silent in the background.

Knowing they would have to introduce themselves sometime, Yui went a head and called on the few students. First, her finger landed on Narukami-kun. "
Would you be so kind and introduce yourself?" A pleasant smile was held on her face. "And you....and you." She pointed to Kou and Lelle, the quiet ones of this class.

"
After introductions are done, please get out your notes." The teacher addressed.

{ death is coming up soon; @Noblesse @Despairingly Lucky @Peppermint @custum @Sacred }

Kona instead of socializing. Begun to straw a picture he usually done this at primary. He draw 18 desk's including his own as he wrote "who's dead" on the paper. He knew the "accident's" might start today or tomorrow he knows it would be the first couple of days of school. He continued to look at the class they might resent him. Or think he is weard in some way Who could blame them thay saw what hes like he in there eys. Looked like a total phycho a total freak.

o0Kanra0o said:
Ears listened as the students continued introducing themselves to the group. Miori, Kevin, Reiko, Ryuu, Hikari, Ryouta and a couple others. Yui actually thought things were going rather well. Except a few...who remained silent in the background.
Knowing they would have to introduce themselves sometime, Yui went a head and called on the few students. First, her finger landed on Narukami-kun. "
Would you be so kind and introduce yourself?" A pleasant smile was held on her face. "And you....and you." She pointed to Kou and Lelle, the quiet ones of this class.

"
After introductions are done, please get out your notes." The teacher addressed.

{ death is coming up soon; @Noblesse @Despairingly Lucky @Peppermint @custum @Sacred }

Tatsuya nodded and stood up, he was somewhat nervous but not too much, he fixed his collar and smiled sweetly,

"My name is Tatsuya Narukami, It's a pleasure to meet you all."

He nodded to himself, that was enough for an introduction, right? If they want to know more about him they would just have to, Gasp, speak with him. he sat back down and took out two sets on notes, a set for deductions and another to write things he might not have learned over the summer.

Arata rolled his eyes at Yuki’s attempt to scare him. He smiled, fully knowing that she wasn’t telling the truth. So the girl did have a sense of humour. The male a bit taken aback when Yuki flicked his forehead, his eyes widening slightly at the unexpected impact. He playfully stuck his tongue out at her, pretending to wipe sweat off his brow. “Oh man,” he started sarcastically, “you got me.”

When Ms Yui finally addressed the chaotic class, Arata was a bit surprised. However, he was glad for the information. Even though he liked poking fun at people, he would hate to ever misgender someone. It was a serious subject, to be sure. In addition, the class was a bit less chaotic after the stern talk; a fact that he could appreciate. He listened to the students introduce themselves, wondering if he should do the same. After listening to multiple introductions, Arata finally got up, deciding that it was his turn.

“I’m Arata Yamamoto, but most people just call me peg-leg,” he joked, knocking on his prosthetic limb. It was better that everyone knew now, to prevent someone from freaking out if they discovered it later. “And by most people I mean no one. Literally no one calls me that. You guys probably shouldn’t either,” he finished, sitting back down. Upon hearing Ms Yui's instructions, he pulled out a notebook from his backpack to take notes on.

"10" he said as kona continued to draw. As het hen orgot something the teacher's deask he wonderd was the teacher dead...... he sighed it was to early yet. He drew the teacher's deask just in case. He contineud to look at his drawing feeling more and more alone by the second. He then begun to look at arata to show him some respect. he then went ack to his drawing trying to deduce something anything that he can do to keep evryone safe.

Yuna stood up in class and spoke aloud "considering that I've known most of you, bar 1 or 2 new students. I am Yuna Mokisha, and that's all I have to say, I don't want to put all eyes on me" and with that she sat back down, she was most curious about arata's leg, had he lost it in a freak accident? Only time could tell, or maybe Yuma could be kind and not ask him. But could this hold a bigger story behind a destroyed limb?

Ryuu had gotten his food which was a homemade bento he made the night before. He was right now chewing on some gummies as he looked for a place to sit. He let out a sigh as he walked over to an empty table and sat down. "That was just the first class? What the hell is wrong with people?" He asked as he opened up his container of food.

Reiko was sitting at the table she usually sat at, sitting at the end of the table, with the same people she usually sat with. She had her boxed lunch: rice balls, sushi, and a side of vegetables. She poked at a rice ball with her chopstick as she rested her chin against her palm, her fingers lightly stroking her hair, feeling uneasy ever since lunchtime had neared and not particularly hungry. However, she slowly began to eat, not wanting to waste food.

As she ate, she looked around the crowded cafeteria and at the chattering students. Something was going to happen to one of these students, her gut feeling pointing to her class, 4-B. She swallowed hard before taking a sip of her canned tea and just hoped it wasn't her, and deep down, she could care less if it was a fellow student that something happened to. Anyone but her, it was all she could deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back