• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Mystery of Aomori High

Lelle put his head on the desk. Just what was happening?? These people weren't just "drama queens", they were batshit crazy. What could he possibly do to survive a year of this? Classes haven't even started yet and in such small time, a kid got harassed, a fight broke down, a person went nuts, and now that same person is crying. He couldn't distract himself from any of this; it was too captivating and nerving at the same time. Oh boy, it's going to be quite a year.

Lluviel said:
((I would have kou talk to Lelle but they're talking to Yui right now-- maybe in a bit @Aueli ? c: ))
((Yeah bro, it's alright. Tbh, since no one's talking to him, it gives me time to develop more of his personality uvu''))

After a couple of muinites Kona finally maneged to calm down his eyes still puffy from crying and paronoia and the worse thing is. he can't escape he can't escape the fact that he might die from this and he didn't like it he didn't like it at all he went to miss Yui "Miss yui do you mind if i can talk to you outside please" he said his slightly nervous and supposed normal personality comeing back to surfice. He put his hand to his left shoulder, wanting to talk to her. He needed to tell her something or someone to talk to at least.

@o0Kanra0o

The fight escalated, and Kevin sighed heavily, looking up at the ceiling, wondering why nobody could just calm their shit. A couple more people got involved, but it seemed that the situation had finally dissolved and that Kevin could go back to thinking if he should write his notes in English or hiragana. On the one hand, English was his native language, and it came easier to him than any of the japanese alphabets, but on the other hand, he'd have to practice anyways- he doubted tests would be in English. Eventually, after much thought, Kevin decided he'd write them in class in English and then rewrite them in hiragana at the place he was staying.

kona went back on his deask he was less then comferted then the teachers speech but i guess she had to do her best he begun to draw on his book a noose and 4-b in the middle he knew it wasn't going to be enough he was scared so... so scared for his life he kenw the curse was real since his aunt was in 4-b and she survived the event now it was his turn. and worse yet. He found a tape in his locker when thay were touring the class before thay joined and played it at home "send the dead back to death" those words plauged his head over and over and over again.

((demerit to LLuvia for one liners- Jk Jk~ @Lluviel ))

The teacher's brow raised at Ryoato's sudden response. With a slightly annoyed sigh, she called on him, "Yes, Ryouta-kun, what is your question?" Her voice didn't seem so happy, maybe it's because Yui just didn't like the guy for being a jerk. Or maybe she just didn't want people to actually ask a question in fear of not knowing how to answer.

xjyX2e.png

At the classroom

listening to a mellow music

"First day of school and I'm late again.."
Yuki looked at the paper that she is holding. "Class 4-b" Finally, after a long search, she was able to find the classroom that she will be in. "Finalyyy!" She then sprinted towards the classroom and opened the door. Since Yuki is already late, right after she opened the door, she felt a bit shy because most of the people started to look at her. Aside from that, the only person that she knows is Ms. Yui.

"S-Sorry.." Yuki went to the nearest seat and there she sat. Why did I even have to be transferred? I miss my friends. She thought to herself. Since Yuki sat at the first row, she looked at her back and there she saw some of her classmates talking with each other. She looked for someone that she can talk to however, most of them were all busy chatting with each other.

Well never mind.. Yuki then looked at her front and took her earphones from her pocket. She placed the other one on her left ear leaving her other ear open. Yuki switched the music to a mellow one to make herself feel relaxed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Up until this point, Arata had been in class sleeping. It was a well-needed nap due to the past few nights being rather restless for him. The anxiety of starting a new year, as well as being told he was in the alleged "cursed" class added up to be a real burden on his insomnia. While he tried to convince himself that he didn't believe the curse, there was always a part of him that wondered "what if?". He had tried to push that part away, but repressing it only resulted in him waking up in the middle of the night to horrible night terrors. Thus, the weeks that lead up to the current day were a series of hellish nightmares and sleepless nights. Why the hell did teachers even use classroom 4-B if they thought it was cursed?

This morning, Arata had arrived to school early, being sure to choose a seat close to the front. This was going to be his year. He was going to make it his year. Due to illness, Arata never really got to enjoy high school much. He was absent often, causing his grades and his relationships to plummet; and last year he had been homeschooled in order to fully catch up with everything. This would be his first year back at an actual school. An actual school with actual people who he could actually talk to. It was going to be great, and Arata wasn't going to let a "curse" ruin his happiness. He would start the year off right by arriving early; a lot earlier than most students. He would be able to watch everyone file in and he would be in control. Falling asleep was definitely not something that was on his agenda. However, soon enough, the amount of sleepless nights caught up with Arata, and what started off as "resting his eyes" turned into a full fledged nap. So much for staying in control.

When Arata finally woke up, he was a bit disoriented. The nap couldn't have been longer than fifteen minutes, however the once-empty class room was now full, and almost everyone looked like hell. The atmosphere was tense and everyone seemed fidgety, probably due to the "curse" that loomed over their heads. From what Arata knew, students weren't supposed to talk about it. He didn't know if he believed it or not, but the male had definitely considered the possibility. In fact, countless sleepless nights spent thinking about the possibility of the curse had helped him grow accustomed to the idea. A mind that was at first full of crippling "what if's" eventually faded into the constant feeling of slight apprehension. However, Arata wasn't going to let petty fears ruin his "perfect year". He stretched, urging the drowsiness to leave his body before noticing a blonde girl walk in. Late on the first day, huh? She apologized before taking a seat near the front, near Arata.

"Well, well. Someone's late. On the first day, too," he said, with a scolding click of his mouth and a slight smirk. She wouldn't know that Arata had been sleeping only moments before, and he wouldn't tell her.

@Peppermint

Hikari Hirai;

Awaiting for class to start.

Quite expecting such a reaction from Reiko, Hikari feigned a surprised look on her face. "Ehhh? Rei-Rei, you're not thinking that I'm the one who'd start such a rumor, are you?" Hikari, before going any further with her explanations pinched Reiko's cheeks lightly. "Do you think I'd be capable of such a rumor and if I did start such a rumor, don't you think I would've gotten into a lot of trouble?" She tilted her head to the side, with a blank expression on her face though it was apparent that she was trying to prevent herself from smirking. Hikari cleared her throat. "Well, since you asked what my opinion is" the clever liar shifted her seating for a bit. "If you look closely, our class does have a ton of assholes and if I may say" Hikari's brought her face closer to that of Reiko's making sure to say every bit of information she has been relaying to remain between just the two of them, it wasn't just her observation that seemed on point for her, her delivery for saying so seemed like one of those silent schemers from horror films but, that's just one of Hikari's way of adding more spice to 'rumors' that she spreads; Though, in this case, this may or may not be a rumor and furthermore, not a good one. "Rei-Rei, if you haven't noticed, it's like the students in our class were put here on purpose, don't you think so?" Hikari's playful attitude as she mentions every statement almost seemed evil, but in a way, it is not. This is how Hikari always had communicated, apparently, she gains fulfillment when anyone she talks to feels both certain and uncertain at the same time.

This was Hikari's own form of being twisted.

"But don't mind me, Rei-Rei. That's just how I saw it."Hikari followed up. Through the course of their conversation, it was apparent that the fight had already settled and was about to go through an announcement. Hikari listened intently on her sensei was saying. "Well, I'm gonna go back to my seat now, ReiRei!" Hikari casually got up from her current seat and started skipping towards her original seat.Whilst on her way back. Hikari rolled her eyes at Ryouta, being a douche bag, again.

It came to her attention that two people she didn't notice when she came were now seated a few seats close to her original place. A blonde haired student, possibly a new student, nah; Hikari was positive that she was a transfer student, she'd know any and every single face in the school even weeks before the school starts. The other was a tall guy, his hair can be compared those of plain cartons in terms of color and he is, no doubt, tall. Piqued to see new students belonging to the cursed class with her, she couldn't help but talk to the two.
"I hope you two don't mind if I join your probable chance of having a conversation, do you?" she gave two a warm smile though, a warm smile coming from this schemer may mean things, a lot of things.

@Peppermint
@Rise

The teacher was speaking now, and with no immediate concerns, Kevin found it easier to focus on what was being said. So people thought this classroom was cursed, he thought. He didn't know why, but there was probably a reason for it, probs superstitious. There was someone who died, and he guessed that explained why people said it was cursed. Kind of. One person in this specific classroom dying seemed pretty groundless for a whole rumor, but he guessed high school was high school no matter what country you were in. One kid had a question, apparently, and another student walked in before he said what it was. The teacher didn't seem to like him much, but that didn't make a ton of sense. Well, upon second glance, he might've been one of the kids in the fight. She probably didn't like fights. Most people didn't.

Yuna knew what this curse does, she remembered when her older brother and her mom were in a car accident killing them. Kouta her older brother came to this school 6 years ago and she was dreading this year, but if she could survive a year she would vow to live her life right. "

Yes kouta?

" Yuna is worried about kouta, at that moment something in her head pinged it was something her brother did 6 years ago and maybe she could introduce this idea.

(( his name is kona -_- ))

Kona looked at Yuna "why were you so comferting back then" he said looking at her. He was right though why was she so comferting if she was a lesbian. was she bi or something, no she would have told him about it ages ago. "you were just so touchy feely" he said looking at her. Slightly questioning her sexuality he wonderd now if she was a lesbian at all but he still had his dout's about her. He then looked at her with his white hair and blue eyes stareing at her.

@seiko shinohara

((ahhhhh sorry im late!))

Ryouta waved his hand in the air as he spoke, "So miss Yui, when are we going to cut out this 'cursed school to kill our class' bullshit? You yourself said you didn't believe it, so why even bother? If you believe in it then just transfer out of this class man, its just that easy! I mean, hasn't anyone really thought of that? If the curse is real then Kou is first to go! Am I right?" he grins and puts his hand down, then kicks his feet back up onto his desk, "Jeeze.... these people...."

Reiko rubbed her cheek after Hikari pinched her cheek, hating that as much as being called Rei-Rei, before nodding in agreement with what Hikari said. It was true, Hikari would have gotten into a lot of trouble. However, Reiko was wary of that, knowing that Hikari could be capable of such a thing since she knew how manipulative and clever the girl could be.

The next thing Hikari said just put a small, amused smile on Reiko's face. Not only the way Hikari had relayed the information to her, but what the information actually was. It reminded her of a film Reiko watched during summer vacation of a high school class who had to fight to death, which was totally unrelated to the current situation. Just the purpose part got her thinking of the film.

Reiko nodded as Hikari excused herself to sit in her seat and then focused her attention when Miss Yui started to speak. She couldn't help to think that this teacher had poor authority over this class. Perhaps Hikari is right. Maybe we were put together in this class for a reason... She thought, though she didn't understand what she could have done to deserve such a thing.

Yuuki was glad that everything had finally calmed down and sat back in his desk. He began tapping his fingers so anxious for the class to be over. He didn't like his cats wandering by themselves without someone being around them. He also couldn't take his mind off the curse and all the weird kids tat he would spend the next year with. He began thinking f ways to prevent himself from being effected by the curse and began thinking of ways on how to keep his cats safe as well. His face became very plain as he lost himself in his train of thought, and began to zone out.

proxy.php

at the classroom

interacting with: @Noblesse

Yuki heard the man and saw him with a slight smirk on his face. "I'm a transfer student so I'm not familiar with the school yet." She gave him a light smile and placed her earphones back in her pocket since their teacher, Ms Yui, started to talk.

All of a sudden, a girl with a blonde hair and maroon eyes seated near Yuki and the man and asked if she can join their conversation. Yuki looked at her back, again, and nodded at the girl.
"Yeah, sure. I'm Yuki by the way." She gave the blonde haired girl a light smile just like how she smiled at Arata. Thank God I finally had my first 2 friends in this school.. She thought to herself while letting out a relieved sigh.

Yuki is the kind of person that once she's able to continue a conversation or was able to talk with someone for just like a few minutes, she considers him or her a friend. She then looked back to her front and continued to listen to what Ms. Yui was saying.

Yuna stood up and spoke "the curse is real and considering I know you'll all deny it, but wait I'm not going to say wait and see. I think we need to take precautions, and by precautions I mean what my brothers class did 7 years ago." Yuna thought that this would be a good idea, but she needed everyone to be in on this. Even if no one believed her enough people would do. Preferably before someone dies and if she is first. They'll need to act fast on this.

Ryuu sighed and rolled his eyes. 'Yay, more talk about the curse. Seriously these guys are idiots. What if the curse is real? You shouldn't drag other's down because you are to stupid to shut up. Sure I don't really believe it, but...' He let out an irritated sigh as he laid down on his desk and waited for class to start.

Kona looked at evryone "the precautions that were used were that a student must be treated as if thay don't exist. even that is only 50-50, but there is another option we send the dead back to death. Before the killing started, we need to find out who is dead and send them back to death areselves the procautions that are used is that the person who is dead can't remember them dyeing and also when there dead you don't remember them" he said looking at the class.

Kaori clutched his books to his chest as he entered the classroom, he was new to this school and already interesting rumors were flying around about his class. He glanced around the classroom and found an empty seat near the center of the classroom, setting his books down and seating himself, hoping he wasn't late for anything. He took a deep breath and tried to relax. The rumors interrupted him, Kaori had mixed feelings about the rumor. He didn't believe in curses but yet how the curse was set upon the classroom was fascinating, he wanted to know why there was even talk about a curse in the first place.

Kou jumped up a bit in their seat at the sound of their name being mentioned and glanced away from the boy in front of them. He isn't allowed to say my name... I HATE him..... Kou looked down at the floor and watched their own foot tap it in a steady rhythm, one that matched the quick pace of their shocked and still frightened heart, one two one two one two onetwoonetwoonetwo-- and so.

Arata’s comment seemed to have little to no effect on the girl, much to his disappointment. Instead, she had informed him rather politely that she was a transfer student who wasn’t quite familiar with the school, finishing it off with a light smile before returning to look at the teacher. Arata had to admit, the reaction had been rather unexpected; however- he now knew something about the girl that he probably wouldn’t have been able to guess due to how much school he had missed over the years. Arata supposed that he was also a bit like a “new student” in that way. He let out a small sigh, a bit bitter about being absent for so much of high school, the alleged “best time of your life”. The boy quickly caught himself, though, and forced himself to stop being so negative. This is your year, remember? It won’t do to get depressed on the first day. Instead, the male decided to see if he could manage to get a reaction out of the all-too-composed girl. Arata didn’t get a chance to come up with anything to say, however, because soon his train of thought was interrupted by the voice of a girl.

“I hope you two don’t mind if I join your probable chance of having a conversation, do you?” he turned to the voice and was met with the face of a girl with blonde hair and seemingly-maroon eyes-- not exactly a common trait. He returned her smile, although perhaps it was a bit less warm. To be completely honest, her presence would be more-than welcome; Arata was never one to turn down human interaction. However, he wasn’t about to let her know that.

The male gestured vaguely towards “the conversation” as if it had a physical form. “By all means,” he said. The composed-girl introduced herself as “Yuki”, and the male decided that he should probably introduce himself as well. “I’m Arata,” he offered, looking expectantly at the maroon-eyed girl. Your turn.

Arata heard Yuki let out a sigh of relief, though he wasn’t sure what there was to be relieved about. Oh? Did she not know about the curse? She probably wouldn’t have, seeing as she was a transfer student. Arata could have some fun with this.

“What are you so relieved about? Don’t you know about the ‘curse’?” he teased, feigning a sudden realization. “Oh! That’s right--you wouldn’t. With you being a transfer student and all. I suppose I should tell you then,” he said, hushing his voice for effect. “At this school, there’s a certain ‘legend’. Thirty years ago in this exact class--class 4-B, a student died. However, instead of honoring his death, everyone treated the student as if he hadn’t died at all. The spirit grew rather restless, and it is said that he haunts this class. Every year, the ghost will possess a student, and unless we manage to send him back to his grave, he will start killing the students. One. By. One,” Arata finished, and although he wasn't quite sure he got the facts completely right, he felt his apprehension resurface. Talking about it made him feel uneasy for some reason. It wasn’t until after he finished the story that he remembered the “rule”-- 'don’t talk about the curse'.

Well, shit. Arata gently tugged on one of his earrings, feeling a bit anxious. If the curse was real, he might have managed to really piss off the “ghost”. Still, Arata hadn’t said his name, so maybe he was--. No. Don’t be ridiculous, Arata. There’s no way that the curse is real. Arata’s earlier acceptance of the possibly was fading, and he was now becoming just as concerned as he had been for the past few restless nights. He forced the feeling away, pretending to be unaffected by the rumours. He ran a rather sweaty hand through his hair before speaking again. “Oops--I wasn’t supposed to talk about it,” he said, trying to brush it off with a smile. “I guess you could say that I have one foot in the grave, literally and metaphorically, now,” the male joked, gesturing to his prosthetic leg. Ah yes, Arata. Hide your fears and insecurities with a little bit of amputee humour. Everyone will laugh.

@Peppermint ; @Noblesse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back