[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

MrDubWubs said:
I'll take that risk and I saved Elsa, so I got that as a back up plan if they think so. Also no one will close to you with these *pats my gauntlets being very proud of them*
(Lel)
Ellie nodded again, she was happy someone was with her.

"Okay... If you're sure."

JayJay said:
Ellie nodded again, she was happy someone was with her.
"Okay... If you're sure."
One hundred percent!... *looks around awkwardly* Is there anything you want to do while here?

MrDubWubs said:
One hundred percent!... *looks around awkwardly* Is there anything you want to do while here?
"I dunno... I would go look for a place to sleep, but... I don't wanna get involved with one of those creepy celebrities."

JayJay said:
"I dunno... I would go look for a place to sleep, but... I don't wanna get involved with one of those creepy celebrities."
Well I slept out on the beach. No one bothered us out there. A little painful but better than in here.

MrDubWubs said:
Well I slept out on the beach. No one bothered us out there. A little painful but better than in here.
"The beach... Huh, well maybe I could try that... I'm really tired, haven't slept since I... woke up at the Umbrella facility."

JayJay said:
"The beach... Huh, well maybe I could try that... I'm really tired, haven't slept since I... woke up at the Umbrella facility."
*quickly picks you up as you say that* You're sleeping on the beach. You've been up way too long. *starts to walk to the exit of the manor*

MrDubWubs said:
*quickly picks you up as you say that* You're sleeping on the beach. You've been up way too long. *starts to walk to the exit of the manor*
She chuckles a little as she gets picked up.

"Thanks... I really do need sleep, hehe..."

JayJay said:
She chuckles a little as she gets picked up.
"Thanks... I really do need sleep, hehe..."
Yes you do. *we get to the beach and you spot Dallas in the small ditch I made for us. I set you down and begin to make you one with my gauntlets*

MrDubWubs said:
Yes you do. *we get to the beach and you spot Dallas in the small ditch I made for us. I set you down and begin to make you one with my gauntlets*
Ellie stood by the side and watched Vi.

She would try to help, but she wouldn't be of much use.

Instead, she just waited for her to be done.

JayJay said:
Ellie stood by the side and watched Vi.
She would try to help, but she wouldn't be of much use.

Instead, she just waited for her to be done.
*as I make it I look to you every now and then to make sure i'm making it just right. after I finish I dust off my gauntlets* There you go. Best I can do.

MrDubWubs said:
*as I make it I look to you every now and then to make sure i'm making it just right. after I finish I dust off my gauntlets* There you go. Best I can do.
"It's perfect." Ellie smiled.

"Thanks for making me this, Vi... I'm gonna enjoy some sleep..."

Then Ellie lied down in the ditch and closed her eyes, sighing deeply with a smile.

JayJay said:
"It's perfect." Ellie smiled.
"Thanks for making me this, Vi... I'm gonna enjoy some sleep..."

Then Ellie lied down in the ditch and closed her eyes, sighing deeply with a smile.
Hehe. *I sit in between Dallas (@Dallas) and Ellie staring at the waves*

(
@Xibilation I need a yell for me to come help you) 
(it died...)

// Da 
Leo walked away from Frank, pretty pissed off as he spotted Debra sitting alone, eating a plate of food. He sat down next to her and smiled, "Seems your enjoying this place as I am." He said gruffly.

@Bombielonia

@Cressy[/URL] @Xibilation @Akibahara

(I'm gonna be slightly busy this morning so my replies will be kinda slow until the afternoon. So feel free to take your time, guys. xD )
Solaire picked Elsa up before she could even ask, ripping the piece of cloth that was stuck on the wheel.

"Forgive me for damaging your dress."

Solaire looked to the woman In uniform and said

"Miss! There's a dangerous beast chasing is you must move!"

Cressy said:
Solaire picked Elsa up before she could even ask, ripping the piece of cloth that was stuck on the wheel.
"Forgive me for damaging your dress."

Solaire looked to the woman In uniform and said

"Miss! There's a dangerous beast chasing is you must move!"
"It's okay, you can buy me a new one later," Elsa replied when Solaire ripped her dress. It was hard to tell if that comment was from being loopy or she had just been joking dryly.

Elsa waited for Solaire to help her back into the wheelchair and glancing to the military woman again, wondering what she was doing.

"I'm lost, what is chasing us?"

She didn't realize it was the Neo-Nemisis again that had been chasing them, but no longer was.

@Xibilation @Cressy @Akibahara

(So does Bertha still have Ariel or did Solaire get her back? I think I missed that detail.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Gil]

Bigby was really really REALLY full of this crap. He had lost count of the hundreds of times he tried to settle a situation in a nice way, but the situation could never be settled in a nice. NEVER. He tried to be a good guy, tried to help people. A little bit of it was due to his wolf past, but it was mostly because he was just trying to get people to like him, and that would be way better if didn't had to suck a giant dick. He wouldn't do that. Nope, nope, nope. Sick of all that shit, he kicked Lady Gaga in the balls with all of his fable strenght in a powerful kick. Those balls could just explode right there that he wouldn't give a shit. He walked towards the chained Nickelodeon star and unchained her, breaking her shackles, leading her out of the room while taking the duct tape out of her mouth. "Wait for me outside". He turned around to Lady Gaga, who was in the ground feeling the awful pain on her big ballsack. "When I said I fear love, I lied. And also, by saying 'I fear love', I didn't meant 'I love big balls'. You must've misheard me. But then again, you're just insane, so, you know how those things are". To make sure him/her wouldn't go after him, he grabbed Lady Gaga by the neck and punched her/his face, just enough to make her/him/it unconscious. He turned back to the Nick girl. "Let's just... Get out of here".

[/QUOTE]
Ariana Grande slumped over, spitting on the unconscious Lady GaGa, “Damn it...” She groaned, weakly slouched over, mewling as she walked every step—it appears the Mistress whipped the soles of her feet—she was dead weight to Bigby. If I were him, I'd carry Ariana Grande or abandon her, the choice is yours.

ariana-grande-2013-500x250.jpg

Adachi found himself waking up in the rather peaceful area that everyone had majority choice for them, him looking around as he found himself on the beach, and STILL without a suit or even a shirt at all for that matter. He shivered slightly despite walking along the beach, the cool salt water spray breeze probably getting to his exposed upper body as he looked around for signs of anyone being around. He wanted to yell out and curse for someone to be there, but if this wasn't truly a peaceful area like its appearance let on, he'd practically be making a loud call out for him to be fed to anything and anyone. He only looked around, shivering a little with his arms crossed over his chest and trying to keep it at least a bit covered somehow with his arms.

Akibahara said:
Ariana Grande slumped over, spitting on the unconscious Lady GaGa, “Damn it...” She groaned, weakly slouched over, mewling as she walked every step—it appears the Mistress whipped the soles of her feet—she was dead weight to Bigby. If I were him, I'd carry Ariana Grande or abandon her, the choice is yours.

ariana-grande-2013-500x250.jpg
Bigby carried the girl on his arms out of the room, heading towards the beach. He didn't think she could be much of a use to him, but she didn't weight much and he was strong enough. However, if he was to meet another fight, he would have to drop her around. She didn't looked like a survivor after all, and he didn't knew if she would be able to handle the thing that were happening in the world. He started to explore the island while carrying her around.

Emiya has so far turned up nothing in his search through the lower levels of the cabin...he has yet to finish going through every area however...

[QUOTE="The Gil]Bigby carried the girl on his arms out of the room, heading towards the beach. He didn't think she could be much of a use to him, but she didn't weight much and he was strong enough. However, if he was to meet another fight, he would have to drop her around. She didn't looked like a survivor after all, and he didn't knew if she would be able to handle the thing that were happening in the world. He started to explore the island while carrying her around.

[/QUOTE]
Bigby carried Ariana Grande around like a limp doll, she clung onto him for sweet life, "Th-thank you so... so--HURRK~" Whups. A silenced shot rang out from the far distance, a red circle tore through the starlet/singer's forehead, she fell slack, arms hanging loosely, her dilated pupils wide open, as if looking at the mysterious shooter...

MEANWHILE...

Agent HUNK found the survivors, he smirked, body blended in with a tree-trunk, his red visors barely visible in the dense underbrush of the forest. He typed in a few words in his keypad, "This is Agent HUNK, I've located the survivors... and intercepted intel from Agent Nick Fury of SHIELD. They're coming. Command, what are your orders?" Nicholae Ginovaef smirked, "... I believe it's time we're done hiding...."

hunk.jpg

Hatty Stumbles across a Rather large Mansion in size, Without Second thoughts, He decides to Enter The Giant Mansion Regardless of any Possible Danger That Hatty may be Faced with.

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]Emiya has so far turned up nothing in his search through the lower levels of the cabin...he has yet to finish going through every area however...

[/QUOTE]
Emiya discovered more images: A staged Moon Landing, there's a picture of someone flashing a camera at Neil Armstrong; President George W. Bush shaking hands with air, the other person was blotted out; and a riddle inscribed on a wooden desk:

Baphomet.png

Eternally his light is performing.

The human being's eye can not see him,

And still he is there.

Akibahara said:
Bigby carried Ariana Grande around like a limp doll, she clung onto him for sweet life, "Th-thank you so... so--HURRK~" Whups. A silenced shot rang out from the far distance, a red circle tore through the starlet/singer's forehead, she fell slack, arms hanging loosely, her dilated pupils wide open, as if looking at the mysterious shooter...
MEANWHILE...

Agent HUNK found the survivors, he smirked, body blended in with a tree-trunk, his red visors barely visible in the dense underbrush of the forest. He typed in a few words in his keypad, "This is Agent HUNK, I've located the survivors... and intercepted intel from Agent Nick Fury of SHIELD. They're coming. Command, what are your orders?" Nicholae Ginovaef smirked, "... I believe it's time we're done hiding...."

hunk.jpg
Bigby quickly let go of the corpse, running towards a mount of sand to cover against the bullets, since he didn't knew where they were coming from. He looked around, but he was already far from the place where all the crazy celebrities were. He was a bit far away on the beach, and somehow whoever it was managed to locate him and was now shooting against him. The girl died without a point to it. He looked around once more, searching for any other place, a house, a cottage, where he could take cover. He couldn't go back to the party now.

Leo walked out into the beach, taking out a cigarette. He placed it on his mouth, looking around before lighting it. Leo hadn't been able to have decent time ti smoke, and he hadn't done so in awhile. He breathes in the fumes and exhales, holding his MK14, the duffel bag and Remington slung on his back. He hoped nobody would see him though.

@Akibahara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back