• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mole (Mutant-esque RP (Round 3))

cinderfloof said:
(Your username is so cute by the way)
How? I mean, it kind of is, but you probably shouldn't know. While I was only Kriyze I got the nickname Izzy, then I got Princess, which became Prizzy contracted. So Princess Izzy Kriyze.

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]I'll be replying after that, if you don't mind.

[/QUOTE]
Nope don't mind at all, no real posting order I just was giving everyone a chance to get their intro posts in.

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]How? I mean, it kind of is, but you probably shouldn't know. While I was only Kriyze I got the nickname Izzy, then I got Princess, which became Prizzy contracted. So Princess Izzy Kriyze.

[/QUOTE]
Oh! I lurk everywhere. I think I was reading a thread on usernames a few days ago and read yours and thought it was really cute.

I'm sorry. You're sorta a senpai, kay? X3

cinderfloof said:
Oh! I lurk everywhere. I think I was reading a thread on usernames a few days ago and read yours and thought it was really cute.
I'm sorry. You're sorta a senpai, kay? X3
If you find whatever that thread was, sign me up. I wanna know why I'm on there fo sho

And I'll take it. Senpai Kry-chan, at your service. You have been mildly noticed.

I wonder if now's the time to post some really inappropriate music lyrics to show how very unfitting it is to look up to me in any way shape or form.

cinderfloof said:
Chitchat - So... how did you come up with your username?
Here you are! Page 1, 2nd Post. I has liked it for your convenience.

You totally should. Regale me with the sin.
Yeah, I saw. That's some vintage thread you got there, jan 21 2015. More than a year ago now. Oh man, I was even only 16 back then. *goes catatonic from nostalgia*

*snaps out of it* Also, @all of y'all, I might appear pretty schizophrenic with Milo for a while to come, and instead of saying something like "it's a deeper meaning" or something, I'll just ask you to have oversight. After all, I need to have a character I enjoy RPing, otherwise it's kinda pointless.

And I can do that.

YOU TASTE LIKE SOMETHING I'D FUCK

CARROT IN AN EYE, SQUASH IN AN ASS

STICK IT IN THE SKIN TO KICK THE SHIT

What have I even become.

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Yeah, I saw. That's some vintage thread you got there, jan 21 2015. More than a year ago now. Oh man, I was even only 16 back then. *goes catatonic from nostalgia*
*snaps out of it* Also, @all of y'all, I might appear pretty schizophrenic with Milo for a while to come, and instead of saying something like "it's a deeper meaning" or something, I'll just ask you to have oversight. After all, I need to have a character I enjoy RPing, otherwise it's kinda pointless.

And I can do that.

YOU TASTE LIKE SOMETHING I'D FUCK

CARROT IN AN EYE, SQUASH IN AN ASS

STICK IT IN THE SKIN TO KICK THE SHIT

What have I even become.

T-That's it. My senior quote.

[/QUOTE]

cinderfloof said:
T-That's it. My senior quote.
Keep sticking around, you might find something better.

Can I cut your mooouuuth?

Can I slap your faace?

Can I make you close your eyes and eat meat off your face?

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Keep sticking around, you might find something better.
Can I cut your mooouuuth?

Can I slap your faace?

Can I make you close your eyes and eat meat off your face?

[/QUOTE]
Omg. This keeps getting better. Please link this song. I need it in mah life

cinderfloof said:
Omg. This keeps getting better. Please link this song. I need it in mah life
[media]

[/media]
Frankly, the last few sentences are the best.

"I made money growing extra limbs for aliens

that abducted me

but those space bucks never work at any store

I can never get those minutes back"

Tired as hell, ate spaghetti for dinner. Am living solely off of attention now, which is directly related to the reason I'm starving. More energy for the RP guys! Hype hype!

@Prizzy Kriyze and I are working on getting up one post to settle the Milo/Natalia dispute so we don't drag it out too long. Don't feel like you can't post, go ahead if you want to! There's no set posting order so no worries there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jack in the Box]Can I join this seems interesting? :3

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but don't post in the main RP like that, even if it's for bumping.

Sorry I didn't see it on the first one so I thought that this was a little far back and wanted to keep it going. :(

[QUOTE="Jack in the Box]Sorry I didn't see it on the first one so I thought that this was a little far back and wanted to keep it going. :(

[/QUOTE]
As soon as someone replies that'll happen by itself. Go ahead and make a character, but you should remove the bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back