The masters slave [Inactive]

Flash100yarddash

Five Thousand Club
leefirefox submitted a new role play:

The masters slave - a 1 x 1 with me and Lxyn

A master x slave rp with a twist
@LynxAmelia
Read more about this role play... 
Jack was walking down a deserted street around midnight. He had just got done feeding off of a bystander and was now just enjoying himself. What a lovely night he thought and so began to walk through the park on his way back to his home. Along the way I kept think about how this night seemed more deserted than normal. Almost as if someone told every living creature to leave and not to come back until they said so

Last edited by a moderator:
School was out for at least a month now. And Andria has work to do. There were rumors of vampire attacks around town. She thought she'd left them all behind in her old town. Guess she was wrong.

Loading her pistol, she tucked it into the belt of her skirt along with the sheathed katana there. The black of her clothes fit perfectly into the night as she crouched up on a tree. A man wandered into her site. Tracing her steps, she saw another man, collapsed in his wake. She lifted her pistol and slowly took aim. Tonight, this nuisance would end.

As Jack walked he was caught off guard by a new scent. He looked around and found where the scent was coming from. He didn't react right away though. Instead he kept walking and quickly ducted behind a tree and moved quickly to the source of the scent and when he came to the tree, the scent was strongest, he jumped up on another branch quickly and said," Were you trying to be stealthy?" he chuckled at the hunter, his red eyes glowing in the darkness

Andria grinned. She hadn't exactly showered that day for a reason. Vampires tend to get attracted to her easily. She'd been told personally by one of them that she carried an excellent quality of blood, extremely rare among humans. Vampires would swarm around her like flies. And she would take them out in a heart beat.

She swiftly turned around and pressed the gun against the vampire's forehead, right between its eyes. "Say your prayers. If you have any that is.." she said, letting out a short victorious laugh.

Jack sighed as she laughed and quickly took the gun from her and broke it in two. He then said," Humans get distracted to easily. Now your just down to one weapon." he then caught a whiff of the scent of her blood and chuckled as he said," You have a rare type of blood. It would be ashamed to let it go to waist." he smiled and leaned back a bit

Andria smirked as she grabbed a small pistol from her thigh holster. "Didn't see that coming, did ya?" she asked. The problem with this gun was that it did not have silver bullets. But as long as this vampire didn't know that, she would be fine.

Jack sighed and said," You guys never give up do ya." he then leaped to the branch she was on and pinned her up against the tree truck and took the pistol from her and took away her sword and threw them to the ground and leaned in close to her ear and said," You are to inexperienced to face me." he then leaned back a bit and tilted her head to the side, ready to feed off of her

As Andria watched her weapons fall down, she had a sinking feeling in her stomach. There was simply no way that she was going to let a vampire feed on her. She'd might as well die...

With that decision in mind, she gave a shot to his groin and rolled off the branch, bracing herself for the hard fall. The landing was hard enough only to give her a small concussion. But that was enough to knock her unconscious for a few hours...

Jack sighed as she fell to the ground. He slid off of the branch and dropped down to the ground and picked her up to carry here away. The smell of her blood was intoxicating, so he decided the he was going to keep this rich supply of bud. He gathered her weapons up and began to walk home with her in her arm his

Andria lay limp for what felt like an hour. When she woke up, she found herself in a man's arms. He felt cold. Cold as a corpse. Immediately, memories came crashing back to her and she thrashed against him, trying to get away, in vain. "Let go of me. Take your filthy hands off me!" she shouted, in hopes that someone might come to help her. And then she could take her weapons and kill him...

Jack looked down at her and grinned a bit and said," Glad your not dead. We wouldn't want to waist that precious blood." he chuckled and kept walking. As she struggled to get away he just held her tighter and they finally came to what looked like a small mansion and went inside with her. As they entered he sat her down and leaned on the door and eyed her body up and down

Andria glared at the vampire who'd basically abducted her. "What the hell do you want from me?" she snarled, rubbing her wrists a little before eying her weapons in his hand. If only she could get her hands on it... She looked back up at him. Somehow, he seemed to have overpowered her. Once. She wouldn't let it happen again. Her hazel eyes narrowed in a glare.

jack walked up to her as he sat his weapons down and said," I just want one thing from you." he then pulled her close to him and tilted her neck to one side and began to feed. Not wanting to change her to a vamp, but he just wanted some of her blood after a moment had pass he drew away and licked the wound to close it and said," You are going to stay here." he then let her go and grabbed her weapons before putting them in a vault in a side room

Andria felt sick. She'd never been fed on. This vampire had just tasted what most other would consider an untouched delicacy and he'd just tasted her like she was another roadkill. Just the thought of it made her want to throw up. And now she was supposed to stay here? "No way!" she shouted, reaching for the door and rattling it on its hinges. Of course, it was locked! She kicked at it, attempting to knock it down. She had to escape. She simply had to.

Jack walked back into the room and chuckled when he saw her. He paid no attention to her trying to get away. He then sat down on his couch and turned the TV on as he said," You won't have to live here like a prisoner, you can take one of the bedrooms upstairs. Besides think of it like this, the other more influential vamps, will find out about your blood and will stop at nothing to take you, if they had gotten you they would have kept you in a cage and only let you out for when they felt hungry."

"I'll have you know that I live my life slaying your kind. I can't live with you, for chrissake!" she yelled. She rattled at the door again, but she simply couldn't get it open, "You just got lucky," she said, walking up to him and standing between him and the TV, "Let me out," she said, "Now! And give me my weapons back." She was utterly frustrated by the situation and hated herself for having to ask for all these things, "Please?" she added, sniffling very slightly.

Jack looked up with her and noticed that she was starting to tear up and was sniffling a bit. He stood up and wiped away a tear as it fell and said," I just can't let you go. I can't say I fully trust you, so if I did let you go how would I know that you wouldn't find your way back and then return to kill me." he chuckled and then sat back down and said," Besides if you stay I could show you a few tips to beat a vamp."

"I don't want to stay here forever!" she said, crying rather shamefully, "Or till you bleed me dry. And I don't want you feeding on me!" she said, shaking her head hard, sending her brown curls flying around her head, "I want to go home..." She slumped to the ground and put her head against her knees and hugging her legs to her chest, "Please let me go.."

Jack didn't say anything he got up went to where her weapons were and when he came back he said," The only way for you to get out is if you kill me. This place stays locked while I'm inside and alive. So all you have to do is kill me. It shouldn't be to hard since you tried to at the park. He then set her weapons in front of her and sat down on the couch with his eyes closed and said," Go ahead. I won't stop you."

Andria looked at the weapons for a moment before conceding. "I can kill vampires only so long as I am pure. Now that you've fed on me, I can't use them," she said, her tone low and brooding. Then she looked up at him, "Don't you get it? I can't kill you. So why don't you just let me go?"

Jack sighed and said," I would since I got what I wanted from you, but those are the rules of this house. Mortals can only leave if they can kill me. I'm sorry, but unless you find away to kill me you are staying." he sighed and knelt down beside her and wiped the tears away and said," Please don't cry. It hate to see people cry."

"I don't want to stay here!" she whined, trying to push him away, "Let me go and I swear I'll never come back. I.. I'll even leave town. Please...?" She hated herself for having to plead this way. But what she hated more was for having become a blood whore. She hated herself. She wished she'd never existed.

Jack sighed and got up, went over to the door and as he touched the knob there was a clicking noise and he opened the door and said," Go just remember what I told you about the other vampires." he then didn't say another word and waited to see what she was going to do this time

Andria looked at the door but shook her head. "I don't want others feeding on me... So," she picked up her sword and held it out to him, "Kill me. I don't want to live. Kill me now, let me die in peace." Her voice was shaky as she spoke. But there was a note of finality to it.

Jack sighed and nodded he took the blade and held it to her chest. He brought the blade back as if to stab her heart, as he trusted the sword he missed and as it made contact with the floor it shattered. He then helped her up and wiped the tears away and said," I am not going to kill you. Go upstairs and rest."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back