• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ The Marked Ones ~

Lux stared at the giant now standing before her. "That's so cool, though!" she says excitedly. "Just imagine how much you could do with that power! And if you can make yourself that big, just think of how big you could make yourself!" she adds, trying to comfort the boy.

"I can't even be happy when I win a fight! All that does is make me lose! It's a vicious cycle of Sadness that I can't escape! My ability actively sabotages my life!" Bryce begins to sob out, growing noticibly larger with each sob.

Lux takes a step back, noticing the rate at which the boy is growing. She didn't know what to say to make him feel better since she never had to deal with emotions this strong. She stood there, silently, waiting for Bandit to do something.

"Please dont be sad...I dont know what to say to make you happy.."

Bandit hugs the eight foot tall beast. "You have no idea how socially awkward

I am because of my Mark, and its ruining my life, but thats why all three of us need to stay together... to be strong.."​

"But now that you two are here.. I feel.. Safe.." She smiles at the boy hoping he will come back down.

"Please... Stop crying.."​

At the embrace of the girl. Bryce began to let his alternate form back into himself. Until all that was left was him laying in the fetal position on the ground. Slowly pulling himself up.

Bandit wipes the tears from his face.

"Your strong... Hold yourself together... I cant bare to

see you like this..."​

"How do you think I feel about this, I don't have much of a choice with my ability. It's almost automatic. I can only control if it's on or off. And I barely have any control when it's on. I can feel it affecting my emotions when it's off as well. It forces me into sadness."

"I can help you... At first, I was turning​

to my feline for randomly.. It took a while.. But I taught myself to

do is manually..." Bandit blushes and looks at the ground.

"Im sorry, I havnt talked to a boy for longer than a minute in my whole life.. I uh.. Im sorry"

((form*))

"As you wish..."

Bandit guides the two towards her apartment.

"I never caught your name..."​

((Guys, sorry if my replies are a bit slow, im playing Skyrim xD ))

"Ok Bryce.. Other mysterious girl... Heres my apartment..."

Bandit guides them inside.

"Its not much... Where do you want to sleep.... Bed, couch or floor?"

She smiles at the boy. "Seriously... Feel free to occupy the bed

you are the tallest and I am short so I should probably take the couch because it is so small..."​

Bandit stands at 5'3, she looks at the very tall boy and laughs.

"Of course... I-uh..Uh... Im sorry, again I dont really.. Uh, talk to very many people.. even moreso boys..

Please do forgive me." She lowers her head.​

Bandit blushes as she looks at the ground.

"I barely have any social experience... I can barely finish a sentence without

wanting to run away out of social anxiety..."​

Bandit looks up at the boy and blushes

"I can typically handle myself around men... Like holding a conversation at the market..

I just lose myself around.. Pardon my french.. Handsome.. Men.."

She bites her lip and stares down at the floor, face pink. 'I should not

have said that...' She thinks.​

((Hello..?))

((Sorry. Got distracted))

Bryce simply blushes. "Well then! I think it's about time I go to sleep don't ya think!" He said. As he hurridly moved to the other side of the room.

"Please, take the bed. I've slept in far, far worse places".

"O-Oh.. I.. Uh ok.. Well guys... Since this is a one bedroom apartment... We

have to use the honors system when I say please turn around so I can change..."

Bandit giggles and motions for the two to turn around.​

((All in one room studio apartment*))

Bryce quickly navigated to a corner. Laying down on the floor and curling up. Letting himself begin drifting off to sleep.

Bandit changes into her small black nightdress.

"Good night Bryce..." Bandit curls up on the massive bed. She looks so small and fragile.

As the late hours pass on, it drifts onto 12:00 pm. A thunderstorm arises in the sky, a clap of thunder wakes

up Bandit, she runs over to a cabinet and hides inside of it, sobbing.

((Oh shit, re reading this, it sounds like that one scene from Ouran High School Host Club -.- xD ))​

Weeks of constant exhaustion, running away from oversell is people, bad sleeping spots, and malnutrition had at this point thoroughly tired Bryce out. He had almost passed out the second he lay down on the floor. At the strike of lightning. He shifted lightly. But continued to sleep. Happy to at least be dry.

Bandit sits in the massive wardrobe wrapped in a blanket, crying.

Another clap of thunder rings in her ears, she lets out a muffled scream.

"P-please.. Stop.. Just go away.." Bandit covers her eyes and flinches

at every flash of lightning and every clap of thunder. She

is afraid of thunderstorms and the dark, they are her weakness.​

For the first time in recent memory. Bryce experienced a happy dream. He dreamt he was in a sunny field. Warm and surrounded by little bunny rabbits. Feeling toward his face, he realized the mark was gone.

In his joy at having such a wonderful time, he began to sing. A fact that could be vaguely heard from outside the dream, as he quietly sleep sung.

Bandit busts out of the closet and runs across the room towards her bed, she hides under the

covers and wipes her tears. She slowly falls back asleep, though she is sleeping now, she is still having nightmares.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back