• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ™ก ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ฉ โ€” ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค

Main
Here
Characters
Here
its alright, i understand! i just wanted to make sure everybody knew the time cutoff. c:

aight everyone is done! i decided to go ahead and make one more chara since i can't control myself

Oooo a French boi!
Also because Iโ€™m indecisive I changed Hyacinth to the club treasurer ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:
ooooo lookin good!

low fidelity low fidelity
so apparently i forgot all about rp life and slept my own life away over the weekend. i'll go ahead and remove my cs from the roster, i love the idea though, and can't wait to see what you come up with in the future!

its all good, thank you anyways ^^

ooooo excitement :^)
i'll probably announce the roles tonight. it'll be late for everyone lol but i doubt i'll have time tomorrow so !

ah, i really hope i made it before the cutoff, not sure when pst is in comparison to my timezone

you did, no worries ^^ its currently about 9pm pst so theres still time

hi! sorry, i kinda went mia but i don't think i'll be able to get my characters up by the deadline so i'll have to politely drop out! sorry for the late response. i did love the idea though and i'm excited to see where you take it!

its alright, thank you anyways x

๐Ÿ’Œ

hello everyone! applications have closed, and i've read through all of the characters. i'm really glad people were actually excited for this idea, so it's been a hard choice to not just accept everybody haha. nonetheless if you haven't been chosen, thank you for applying and being interested.

here is everybody who has been accepted! expect a pm soon with the discord server link.

bbyblsm bbyblsm โˆ™ Makomin Makomin โˆ™ erzulie erzulie โˆ™ erised erised โˆ™ oxytocin oxytocin
TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord โˆ™ calypso calypso โˆ™ Almost Watson Almost Watson โˆ™ Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy

Kingly Kingly no, applications closed on the 16th. sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back