The Living Among The Dead

Okay, responded!

I had the response typed up hours ago, but my internet went out on me and only just came back on.

Now all my homework is going to be super late, too, and some of my teachers are kind of jerks and probably won't be understanding. >:I

Cwolf0615 said:
Okay, responded!
I had the response typed up hours ago, but my internet went out on me and only just came back on.

Now all my homework is going to be super late, too, and some of my teachers are kind of jerks and probably won't be understanding. >:I
Sorry to hear about that food thing.

Cwolf0615 said:
Okay, responded!

Nice post ^.*

@Dannygirl900 , Della has been interacted with also

I'm still here, just busy as heck anymore.

I always have so much to do.

I'm behind in my classes and have a brat of a little brother to take care of constantly.

(I have late homework in all my classes, and my grades are slipping! I have a 94% overall grade in Biology. That's really bad! I had 102% before! D:)

But, yeah.

I'll respond when I have a chance.

Hopefully that will be soon.

Name: Carol Anne Freeling

Hair color: Blond

Eye color: Blue

Height: growing

Weight: skinny

Personality:

Carol Anne is a normal girl who, like her dad, hates (and is easily angered by) lies, liars, high sidittic attitudes, murderers, bigots, sadists, perverts, and abusers. She also has a fear of snakes, needles, and spiders. Like her dad, she is annoyed by people that "rear their ugly heads."

Relatives:

Steve (father), Diane (mother), Dana (sister), Robbie (brother)

Bio:

Carol Anne ,as well as her siblings, lived in a loving home that was the complete opposite of the abusive one their father grew up in. Steve made sure of it. While in Simi Valley, Carol Anne, age 5, began hearing strange voices at night. It was during this time that Steve discovered the sacrilegious acts his boss had committed. After moving out and staying in a hotel for the night, Carol Anne, along with her family (and their dog E. Buzz), went to Phoenix, Arizona to live with her grandmother. Carol Anne had the life of a normal kid and eventually forgot what happened in Simi Valley. Before the outbreak anyway. After the outbreak, the house was destroyed, forcing the family to take to the road. Carol Anne took a knife from home.

Weapons:

Knife,

michael_myers_halloween_2_butcher_knife_1.jpg

Quotes:

"They're here."

"Ask Dad."

"You are such a whiner!"

"If you don't know what it means, I'm not gonna tell you what it means."

"They're back."

"Why don't you just leave us alone?"

(If she's accepted, I'll go ahead and start.)

[QUOTE="Steve Freeling]Name: Carol Anne Freeling

Hair color: Blond

Eye color: Blue

Height: growing

Weight: skinny

Personality:

Carol Anne is a normal girl who, like her dad, hates (and is easily angered by) lies, liars, high sidittic attitudes, murderers, bigots, sadists, perverts, and abusers. She also has a fear of snakes, needles, and spiders. Like her dad, she is annoyed by people that "rear their ugly heads."

Relatives:

Steve (father), Diane (mother), Dana (sister), Robbie (brother)

Bio:

Carol Anne ,as well as her siblings, lived in a loving home that was the complete opposite of the abusive one their father grew up in. Steve made sure of it. While in Simi Valley, Carol Anne, age 5, began hearing strange voices at night. It was during this time that Steve discovered the sacrilegious acts his boss had committed. After moving out and staying in a hotel for the night, Carol Anne, along with her family (and their dog E. Buzz), went to Phoenix, Arizona to live with her grandmother. Carol Anne had the life of a normal kid and eventually forgot what happened in Simi Valley. Before the outbreak anyway. After the outbreak, the house was destroyed, forcing the family to take to the road. Carol Anne took a knife from home.

Weapons:

Knife,

michael_myers_halloween_2_butcher_knife_1.jpg

Quotes:

"They're here."

"Ask Dad."

"You are such a whiner!"

"If you don't know what it means, I'm not gonna tell you what it means."

"They're back."

"Why don't you just leave us alone?"

(If she's accepted, I'll go ahead and start.)

[/QUOTE]
Accepted :)

Cwolf0615 said:
I'm still here, just busy as heck anymore.
I always have so much to do.

I'm behind in my classes and have a brat of a little brother to take care of constantly.

(I have late homework in all my classes, and my grades are slipping! I have a 94% overall grade in Biology. That's really bad! I had 102% before! D:)

But, yeah.

I'll respond when I have a chance.

Hopefully that will be soon.
Thanks for explaining, I know its that time of the year when school starts to get serious.

Okay, just go to the most recent post, and there you'll see I killed off a character. You could hear her screams and go to her, or you could find Red, Della, Gabrial , and Jessie. Who are currently looking for the main group,

Taco I'm still waiting for the other person to respond that's inside the barn. Should I ignore her posts and pretend the character wasn't even in there?

Working on a post right now. Finally.

Okay, finished!

It's kind of long, sorry.

If I miss posts I like to basically respond to all the posts I missed in one fell swoop...

it feels wrong not to explain how my characters had responded, even if they just did something stupid and meaningless. :P

@TheWriter - Just to clarify, Gabriel never shot the gun. He just grabbed it, in an attempt to seem intimidating, and also because he is totally willing to shoot it if he thinks he needs to. He's not very good with empathy, killing someone probably wouldn't bother him as much as it should.

But, other than that, I really liked your post. The writing was awesome.

Cwolf0615 said:
Working on a post right now. Finally.

Okay, finished!

It's kind of long, sorry.

If I miss posts I like to basically respond to all the posts I missed in one fell swoop...

it feels wrong not to explain how my characters had responded, even if they just did something stupid and meaningless. :P

@TheWriter - Just to clarify, Gabriel never shot the gun. He just grabbed it, in an attempt to seem intimidating, and also because he is totally willing to shoot it if he thinks he needs to. He's not very good with empathy, killing someone probably wouldn't bother him as much as it should.

But, other than that, I really liked your post. The writing was awesome.
Oh snap, yeah! I read it wrong, my bad-- i'll edit my post to fit better, but it will have the same outcome, with my character waiting to seethe what happens. And thank you! Your writing is pretty boss haha. @Cwolf0615

Users who are viewing this thread

Back