The Living Among The Dead

Good to know. Might be a good intro, bike parked inside, jammed to door to limit one at a time entrance and now she's just waiting in the shadows for them to enter so she knows what she's dealing with.

Sorry i've been gone for so long!

I've been sick!

I messed up my allergy treatments (by being an idiot and forgetting I wasn't allowed to have pain meds for a week before), and now my migraines I've been having since I was 6 are back and bothering me again. I had a near full-force one for five days straight. Hadn't had that in a while.

That, and my lungs do not like the cold, so I've spent my week rolling around on the floor gasping for air. (That's an exaggeration, but whatever.)

But uh, yeah, just trying to say, sorry I've been gone I was sick! I'll try and respond later today. (I'm in school right now.)

I was sort of hoping to wait for @Dannygirl900 to respond first, since I try to keep to some sort of vague posting order when I'm roleplaying with multiple people and avoid back-to-back posts.

I use it anyway, but I have to keep sending my app xD

So I'm gonna send it over Chrome like a normal person.

Thanks, I didn't know until I opened the image completely that it was actually Alicia Keys xD

But she works for what I was trying to accomplish.

Yall will be maybe but I'm done being ignored, and waiting for something to happy to try and stop being ignored.

I mean, I would do something but, technically, I'm stuck in a barn until I see a viable escape route(that I'll probably relent on taking to save someone) or you all try to barricade yourselves from zekes in the barn or something else happens that directly influences my character.

I've thought about just storming out, but it doesn't fit the character to do that.

Writerwanabe said:
Yall will be maybe but I'm done being ignored, and waiting for something to happy to try and stop being ignored.
Also did you just kill your character?

you request that should we not be active, which i no longer will, we kill our characters or allow it to be done or whatever. I wasn't about to let someone else kill my character or use her as a means to their ends. I posted the death notice or whatever in the update tab where it belongs.

Am I taking too long to post? Because I'm just waiting for everyone else that's at the barn to post so I'm not interrupting anything.

If you weren't here in the beginning, I made posts that made my me look like I was bossing everyone else around, so I've been pretty cautious as of late with my posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back