The Living Among The Dead

Ah, it's fine by me. We'll all be together eventually, anyways.

As long as you don't care if my character goes running up, then I don't care that yours is there. If you'd prefer I just... waited longer though, I could do that. I don't want to offend anyone.

I imagine Jessie would like Red.

She tends to get annoyed with people she deems 'pushovers' or 'babies'.

...Which is most normal people... xD

I'm assuming the Beth in the character sign up is Beth from The Walking Dead. They killed Beth and I'm wounded, she was turning into such a strong character.... dann it

... All of these spoilers...

I've yet to see any of Season 5. (I have no cable.)

I expected it anyways though, and spoilers don't really bother me... so... no biggy.

same for me wolf, i watch it when it gets to netflix. I was kind of expecting it too, but i'd seen spoilers on tumblr where she was a live still so i had hope.

Normally i don't mind not having cable, but anymore I'm super jealous of people who do. I just want to know what happens so bad!

Have you ever read the comics? I read them for a while, until the site I was reading them got taken down.

I would just buy them myself, but my mom would kill me if she knew I was reading something like that...

she's weirdly overprotective in some ways. (And in all the others she doesn't give a crap what I do)

Uhhh I skimmed the first four in a book store once?

I like zombies in general so when i come across anything good zombie related i try at least.

Dude, Carl was SOOO much more badass int he comics.

Sure, Carl is pretty cool in the show, but he did some freaking awesome stuff in the comic when he was still pretty young. It was great.

uh i pretty much hated carl the first what two or three seasons? hes a little bit of a bitch. no I liked andrea and beth, Carol maggie, michonne.

Carl was super annoying towards the beginning of the show. I started to like him more towards the later seasons though. Just... in the comics... he did this one thing... and he looked so cute and awesome and just plain stupidly brave/aggressive...

I just wanted to hug him. >:I

lol well the book is always better than the movie, i guess it shouldn't be any different with the comics.

i just skimmed through the rest of the characters, am i wrong in thinking that there are no pre breakout lesbians? I like to know potential interests for my characters so i'm just wondering cause ya know not everyone is hetero

Last edited by a moderator:
B doesn't hate him either, not that they've met yet but i think they may get along both being paranoid

@Lonelytaco - Playing chicken is when two people do something dangerous and see who the first to yield is, correct? So... for example... when two people drive towards each other in their car and the first to swerve out of the way is the loser?

Just want to make sure I have the correct idea in mind before I respond. xD

You sure? Because I can edit if you need, I'll just need a moment. (I'm busy at the moment, cooking/doing already-overdue homework)

Also, Red and Jessie really must be friends - they're both absolutely nuts.

yeah i already edited it

Writerwanabe said:
lol well the book is always better than the movie, i guess it shouldn't be any different with the comics.
i just skimmed through the rest of the characters, am i wrong in thinking that there are no pre breakout lesbians? I like to know potential interests for my characters so i'm just wondering cause ya know not everyone is hetero
uhhhh quoting myself cause i think it got missed being the last post on a page...

Cwolf0615 said:
Well thanks then. Sorry for any inconvenience I caused.
nah its all gravy I knew you wanted Red and Jess together, i just quoted myself now cause we're at the top of the page

Sorry for all the people who's characters aren't getting much attention, they'll be more included soon ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back