The League of Mutants

Can there be more than one of a animal gene? Like two cats, or two dogs or such? (:

[QUOTE="Cuddly Kraken]
Name: Avery Ryan

Animal gene: Feline

Appearance:

6533-anime-blonde-girl-hat-abstract-1378.jpg
Blondes-aqua-eyes-anime-girls-1440x900-hd-wallpaper.png

Avery hides her tail beneath baggy shirts, but sometimes she doesn't bother hiding what she is (second picture, where she is clearly relaxed and at home). Her eyes are actually golden/green, with slit-like pupils.
3714981314_e867d256d4.jpg

Personality: Avery is a picky girl, with a self-serving view on life. She is cunning and witty, and very humorous and sarcastic. She sees every side of a situation, and thinks before acting. It doesn't take her very long however, so many think she just acts on impulse and ends up lucky. She can be quite flirtatious when she becomes comfortable with a person, and when peeved will use a mutant's gene when referring to them rudely. (ie; when annoyed by an avion mutant, she'll call them birdbrain.)

huehue den buddy :P

[/QUOTE]

@EternalMusic

Oh yeah

There was a broadcast that alerted a large surrounding area about being safe with food and water, etc.. So our characters are going there. The two wolves: Skyler and Shade are inside the hotel in a different section of the lobby, My character was chased by Lotus's character and we then met up with Isabella's and RoRo's characters. Which is basically it. Everyone is meeting up at the hotel for the first time.

I must sleep, sorry if I don't reply (I'll be without internet for the next 4 hours and a half so I'll sleep)

Sorry guys gotta go I'll be rping in the next couple hours, but maybe not tommorw 
Update on that I'll be able to perodiicly rp

He seems like a decent guy, but the rp is going well so far. 
I gotta go for the nigth I may not be on tommorw so just rp like I was in my room the entire time.

I was gone for most of today, so I plan to catch up and post tomorrow, it will most likely just be Issac chilling in his room. 
Why does no one care that alot of metal screeching is happening downstairs. I feel so alone rigth now :(

[QUOTE="Roxxane Lexanna]huehue den buddy :P

[/QUOTE]
I forgot to quote your post in the RP sorry, but Joseph is approaching you.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Dice said:
I was gone for most of today, so I plan to catch up and post tomorrow, it will most likely just be Issac chilling in his room. 
Why does no one care that alot of metal screeching is happening downstairs. I feel so alone rigth now :(
Please don't kill Joseph now. I have so many plans. So much evil to cause, so much currency to establish.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I read your first post. You shouldn't be here, you're more of a slice of life person >>

Not that I don't enjoy chu. You'z coolzie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back