The Kingdom of Adworseth

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]I think I've fixed it! :D

[/QUOTE]
Yupp! Sorry I didn't add orc, but thanks for putting it there! I forgot about orcs! *^*

@Archangel Galdrael Approved!

SkyRune said:
Yupp! Sorry I didn't add orc, but thanks for putting it there! I forgot about orcs! *^*
@Archangel Galdrael Approved!
A fantasy world isn't a fantasy world without orcs! \(0)/

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]A fantasy world isn't a fantasy world without orcs! \(0)/

[/QUOTE]
Fixed it! Orc is now in the species list xD

NetherLightGod said:
@Bills352
I'm flattered that you used "Dragoness" on your character sheet.
I couldn't help it once I looked over your character sheet and saw your were a Draki, with that as a part of your name my mind just went WOW I should totally copy that and I did.

Bills352 said:
I couldn't help it once I looked over your character sheet and saw your were a Draki, with that as a part of your name my mind just went WOW I should totally copy that and I did.
And your character came out much better than mine I'll be the first to tell you. I'll be editing mine soon to keep up!

NetherLightGod said:
And your character came out much better than mine I'll be the first to tell you. I'll be editing mine soon to keep up!
Nah it didn't yours is much better than mine, I just write alot to make my posts looks better than they are and the colors helps to give that effect as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back