The Howl of his Heart [1x1] (twilight & Kevin)

Shadow was still standing on the huntress' back and didn't see another hunter with a shock collar approaching behind him.

"SHADOW!" Spike shouted, but he was too late. The hunter quickly put on the shock collar and held the remote control in his hand. "Get off of my girlfriend doggie" the hunter said with an evil grin. "Wouldn't they be nice pets my love?"

She got shadow off and held her wrist. "They will. Get my remote please. ' smirking. Nichole looked at her friends and said"you guys have to get out of here! Please go now!" Smokey said"but Nichole! " "go!" Silver bit her lip and nodded sadly and picked up the pups running back to the house crying.

Shadow was growling softly and had his teeth bared, but didn't do anything since he would be shocked. "Go take care of your mate and your pups Spike. I will make sure we will be back soon." "But Shadow..." "LEAVE" Shadow snarled and Spike immediately ran off towards Silver and the pups. Shadow stood close to Nichole and licked her ears.

"Ah it seems like we have a couple of mates here" The hunter said before kissing the huntress "Just like us, Sarah"

Nichole nuzzled him with a whimper and got as close as she could to shadow. Silver closed and locked the door as soon as spike was in and sobbed. Sarah said"mmm they are." Kissing back.

Kane (hunter) crouched down and petted Nichole over her head. "Don't worry you two. We aren't here to kill you, we just think it is cool to have two wolves as pets. You will both wear the collar for quite some time though, we need to trust you completely"

Nichole bared her teeth at him and snapped at him. "Ah ah ah." Sarah said pressing the button. "YELP!" Nichole fell to the ground and shook whimpering.

Shadow's tail dropped and he nudged Nichole.

"You are quite a large wolf aren't you" Kane took Shadow by his chin and turned his head so the wolf faced him.

Shadow decided to keep calm, since he didn't want to get shocked as well.

Nichole's ears and tail were still there. She was just underdressed. "I said leave us alone. And now. Before I get even angrier. " her voice held venom. Sarah said"wth are you?!"

Kane quickly picked up Shadow and held Sarah by her arm "I have no idea what that thing is, but we are leaving now!" he started running and eventually dropped Shadow because his muscular body was just too heavy for the hunter to carry.

Nichole shouted at them. "IM NOT A THING DUMBASSES!" then changed back to wolf after undoing the collar and ran to shadow and did the same for him. "You ok?" She said licking his muzzle when she was wolf again.

"Of course I am" Shadow said with a grin before standing up and licking Nichole's muzzle eagerly. "We should quickly return to the house, they will be worried about you" He didn't think that they would care about himself, but they certainly worried about Nichole.

Shadow scratched at the door as soon as they reached the house. "Spike!"

Spike perked his ears and ran to the door, quickly unlocking it and locking it again after they entered the house.

The pups and silver tackled nichole nuzzling her. "We're so glad you're alright!"silver helped her friend up and smiled. Nichole said"sorry for the scare."

Shadow's tail dropped as he saw that nobody seemed to care that he was safe as well. Even Spike was paying attention to Nichole and not to his brother.

Shadow's smile disappeared as Silver talked to him. He just briefly nodded at her, still not forgiving her for what she had done to him.

"I think Nichole should take some rest from the shocks, I'll stay with her" Shadow said while walking over to his mate.

Spike smiled "I'll go hunting"

Silver nodded and walked out with spike and the pups. Nichole went up to her room and laid down. She smiled listening to lugia's song. It calmed her to sleep.

Shadow laid down on top of Nichole and started to lick her ears. "I'll protect you and give you the time of your life whenever you want Nichole. I have never loved a wolf so much as I love you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back