• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
As the slime spurred and slurped around the room, it’s core stays centered in the corner of the room, it glows an eerie green luminous color once Ashley locates it. Many people that faced this particular slime can be seen floating in its gelatinous form, either as melting skeletons or as drowned victims covered in its thick sludge.

By the time Ashley has managed to locate the slime's core, Rush is already panting, caught in a back-and-forth between slashing at the slime's creeping limbs and trying to keep her fur from getting caught in its stickiness. Seas above and below, how much she's going to need a bath after this is all done (and that's saying something, as a Mako and notorious detester of water).

Aeria's down for the count, Rush notes in the corner of her mind. So's Axel, and she winces internally at how hard he hits the ground. The others are still fighting, but they're struggling too. No wonder why -- she can hear threads of the words being whispered to her comrades, and her ears clamp flat against her head when the eerie voice finds its way to her.

worthlessworthlessworthlessworthlessWORTHLESS, nobody cares about you, you are nothing, it doesn't matter how hard you try to be needed because you will always end up alone and abandoned and used and forgotten and buried in the fucking dirt like the worm you are that's how it always ends that's how it---

"Be QUIET!"
Rush yowls and brings a slime-covered paw up to cover her ear. The slime coating burns a bit, but it hurts more the way the voice (if it can be called that) worms its way into her head, twisting and biting at all her darkest thoughts. The hand on her head doesn't help much to stop the voice, but it makes her feel less like her brain's going to fall out or turn to mush under the slime's fanged timbre.

She stumbles across the way to where Ashley is, pointing at the slime's grotesquely pulsing core as she whips magic incantations at it. Rush's shoulder clips hers by accident as she straightens, then throws her small form knives-first at the core. Her claws grip the handles so tightly she can hear the creak even over the blood rushing in her ears.

"Die, you cursed thing! And leave my teammates alone!"

SpookySkeleton SpookySkeleton EldridSmith EldridSmith galakzee galakzee ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi MachN MachN archur archur Ace Cream Ace Cream

Rouge

"Wow, buddy. It's nice to see another gourmand... but based on my experience, none of them corruptions taste good." Rouge glanced at the kobold companion oh her shoulder, he trying to taste the slimes reminded her when she tried to eat the heart of the first corruption that she defeated. She ended up with a corroded stomach, thankfully the spirit world works in a strange way and she was able to recover from it instantly just by drinking a damn potion. Anyway, Gizzard's fire spell seemed to works wonder as the slime hastily backed away from the fire despite it being far from a flammable monster.

At the same time Rush threw herself towards the core and stabbed it with her knife. The round pearl-like substance cracked and hissed as the knife was jammed into it, steam could be seen leaking out of it. For a brief moment the slime stopped moving, ceasing their attacks and releasing their grip on all of the people there. Then a sob could be heard from the core, the sob sounds like that of a little girl. Soon another sob could be heard from somewhere inside the slime, then another one chimed in, then another one. After a few moment the sounds mixed with each other, creating an orchestra of thousand of people crying at the same time.

"whhYyYyyyY....." The slime let out a hoarse voice as the faces once again appeared on its surface, their expressions were that of pure horror as if they're a person who just seen their beloved one stabbed them in the chest. Each faces spoke different things simultaneously, making it hard to determine which face was saying what.

"PaIn, PlEaSE unDeRStAnd mEEE!!"
"doN't lEaAvEE!!"
"ANOTheR cHAnce, GiVE meeeEeee..."
"I hAvE enOUgh."
"i dIdn'T mEAnT TO,"
"AlONE NO wAnT!"
"OnE mORe! ONe moOoOrRe!"
"If oNLY..."
"YOUr fAult!"
"MY fAuLt??"
"I'M sORRY!!"

The slime kept talking as their faces melted away and absorbed into the wasteland. Meanwhile the steam coming out of the core started sizzling up until it eventually disappeared along with all the slime. All that left from the slime's existence was the cracked husk of the core, which was still sticking to Rush's knife.

"Good riddance, damn it!!" Rouge yelled at the sky angrily but her expression immediately soften as she glanced around looking at the new Harbringers and clapped enthusiastly.

"Congratulations! You all survived! Now just like I promised, you all can get a hug!" Still in her bloodied steel armor, Rouge spread open her arms and invited everyone to get their share of hug. "Come come dont be shy, I give kiss too if you want. You definitely will not get this from Greyson. Chuchuchuchu."

SpookySkeleton SpookySkeleton lunar_moth lunar_moth EldridSmith EldridSmith galakzee galakzee ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi MachN MachN archur archur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back