• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guardians - Additional IC

animegirl20

Ten Thousand Club
The guardians have been together traveling for about three months now. The queen had hoped that their bonds with each other would grow stronger but the team seemed to be dvivddd and were keeping secrets. Not telling their full pasts shutting everyone out. They would choose their favorite and stick with them instead of trying to get along with the whole team. right now it was morning the sun had just came up. They had been searching for the source of the chaos that had been unleashed their were monsters being created and sent loose. They had to find the evil sorceress and stop her but at this rate it seemed impossible to find her.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Outside, Sylvanus felt free, inside he felt trapped. A hood over his head, his face obscured in darkness, Sylvanus was wandering through a courtyard, listening to everyone word his animals said. He loved them and they loved him. He kept glancing from side to side, before he glanced upwards, seeing three ravens flying overhead. Grinning to himself, Sylvanus beckoned them down and they did, perching on his shoulders. He held out his hands, two of them dropped scrolls; he was the spymaster, it was his job to have knowledge pass through his hands. The other dropped a small sack of gold coins into his right hand; this was from blackmail. He smiled to himself, Well done, my friends. I'll have rewards for you later tonight.

With that, the ravens took flight and Sylvanus smiled to himself, opening the scrolls and reading their information. He continued his journey through the courtyard, seeing if he could find of the other guardians. He hated them, the majority of them at least. He was looking for the guardian of Air and the guardian of Plants. Those were the ones he actually liked talking to, but they refused to play 'the game', and he was disappointed with them. Of course, he always had to talk with the other guardians, going so far as to give them animals to show his loyalty.

Anastasia was restless. She'd just heard back from her soldiers, who were on the front line. Even if someone else was leading them at this moment, they would always be her soldiers. The war wasn't going so well. That was an understatement, the war could hardly be going worse. Every letter seemed to bring darker and darker news, more friends who she would never see again and more deaths she wasn't out there helping to prevent. She felt useless.

Pacing and shaking with unused energy, Ana headed to the Guardian's training fields. She hoped that there would be someone there she could spar against.

Vivian was at the Guardian's training fields, since she was beating up all of the dummies there with both her sword and her power. 'I must protect the queen. I must protect the queen.' thought Vivian, over and over again, because ever since she became a royal knight because of her parents, and is now a guardian, she has been training extremely hard on both of her power and sword skills, even though she still hates being a royal knight.

Vivian didn't noticed that Anastasia was here, since she was too focus on beating up these dummies
. 'Die! Die! Die!' thought Vivian, as she was having unpredictable anger problems again. She was beating up these dummies with anger, since she is now imagining them as the queen's enemies.

( Vivian will calm down her anger problem state when she is hungry, or something smells extremely good. Example: Smell of food cooking, perfume, and flowers/herbs in her face. )

Ryuuto Y was out jogging around the Guardians training feild having again not slept all night. Knowing of it or not, Ruuto had been searching every possible location the sorceress could possibly be but to no luck, to counter his frustrated mood was jogging. Ryuuto was still thinking of possible places the sorceress could be as he comes to a stop placing his hands on his knees as he breathed heavy having been pushing himself to get more fit and fix his additude but seemed most of the guardians fulled the other side of him, the side he disliked. Only some of them he found it easy to try and be himself but even then he struggled to show it. He rested for awhile before seeing Anastasia with a troubled expression as he sat down on the bench and watched Vivian who never noticed him arrive after her beat down the dummies with such anger.

After spending a few moments watching Vivian attempt to pulverize the training dummies, Ana breathed out sharply. She spent a moment fighting the urge to go over to her and join her, but she knew that beating up targets wouldn't do her any real good. She'd already done a rather extensive workout today. She needed to do something real, something useful, something that made the sacrifices of her fellow soldiers, her fellow countrymen worth it. Then she saw Ryuuto sitting on the bench and decided to go over to him. They both sat in silence for a few minutes listening to Vivian's shouts and the dull pounding of her weapons on the dummies. Then Anastasia turned to him and asked "Have you heard anything new?"

@Hope Robinson

Jericho watched as his fellow guardians mingle around each other like a bunch of lost puppies. Ever since the evil sorceress appeared the guardians have been putting all their resources and effort into finding her. The whole thing seemed to bother everyone, causing them to feel angry and even sad that they can't do their job. He watched Vivian as she repeatedly smashed all the dummies to her hearts content, realizing that her anger made her moves a little rushed or sloppy. Luckily he had prepared for this, making a nice and juicy chicken just to try and help her calm down. It of course wasn't done, but it would hopefully be done in the next ten minutes. He noticed a wooden training sword on the ground and quickly picked it up. He walked over to the girl and stood behind her for a couple minutes making sure to closely watch her moves. Feeling bored, he softly brought down the sword on the top of her head in an attempt to get her attention. "You know I have a fresh chicken in the oven right? Try to calm down a bit and I might give you a taste" he said jokingly hoping to get her out of her angry mood.

@Blackrose7

Leo was out in the guardians garden area, pretty much as always. He had just finished watering the plants and was now sat at the table, playing around with his powers by making small vines go up the table legs, making it prettier. In his eyes at least. On the table was a map of the kingdom, from that, he was looking for possible routes as to where the Sorceress and her followers could have gone... But with no luck. He began to think of tactics and such that she may have used. The thought of her using magic to cover her tracks came up in his mind. After all, she was a sorceress, and it made sense. However he dismissed that idea for now.

Leo sighed, looking at the door, he scratched his head. "I should go to the others really..." He sighed again, "Jericho would be pleased, he didn't have to try and persuade me.." Leo sighed for the third time, rolled up his map and picked it up,he then left the gardens, heading to the training grounds, since he knew Vivian would be there. Upon arrival he saw Jericho, who was stood behind Vivian, no doubt taunting her. Anastasia and Ryuuto were sat together. As he passed them, he smiled to them both. Leo then smiled at Vivian and Jericho before making his way over to another bench with haste, this one was with a table however. He placed his map out and continued with his work, Vivians shouts and noises of her blade hitting the dummy in the background, distracting to say the least. But because it was her he dismissed it.

As soon as, she heard Jericho saying that there was fresh chicken in the oven, she started to calm down. "I would love to get a taste of that chicken, Jericho." said Vivian cheerfully, since she was also getting to be a bit hungry anyway. She then noticed Leo sitting at a table with a map by himself, so she went over there, since she wanted to take a look at the map, and she also wanted to be with him, since he seemed to be a bit lonely. "Hi Leo. Still looking for the sorceress?" said Vivian, as she looked at all of the x marks on the map of the kingdom.

@LeSoraAmari @Danny Vargas

Ryuuto Y almost feel asleep before Anastasia randomly appeared next to him, he jumped a little at the question waking up a little more now before he scooted away from her a little, its not that he felt un-comfortable around Anastasia, in fact it was somewhat the complete opposite. He liked being around her, but he felt like she thought of him as many of the others did, so he simply tried to ignore what he felt as his sleepy mind processed what she had asked him. He watched Leo pass by with a smile before responded to Anastasias question. "I have yet to sleep for three days and counting, nothing yet." Ryuuto said quietly almost to himself as he thought of falling asleep on the bench but went against the thought as he forced himself to sit up and watch Vivian interact with the other two, the bad thought of never finding this evil sorceress was always in the back of his mind, and that made him more arrogant than before, Ryuuto was honestly scared of failing to find her because he knew what happened to the group but he pushed the fear away and played it off like she would be easy, and he noticed how much trust the group lacked for each other, he also feared they would end themselves. Ryuuto took it apon himself to find a solution to both his fears not wanting to burden anyone else more than he already does.

Three days? Anastasia frowned to herself. Not sleeping for a day or two when you were on watch in an enemy warzone was one thing. They weren't in any sort of dangerous situation right then, and even with the research and work they were all doing to find the sorceress, there should still be time for sleeping. And Ryuuto's tone showed just how off his game he was. There wasn't really much of his trademark arrogance in that statement, just a bone-deep tiredness.

She looked back over to Vivian, and saw that while she had been lost in thought Leo and Jericho had also appeared. Leo appeared to be holding a map. She looked back over at Ryuuto and said "You should try to get some sleep. You need to be at their best when we find the sorceress."

Sylvanus got the end of the courtyard and proceeded to the training grounds where the other guardians were. He groaned in his mind, They are all too human. He sighed and walked towards the group, glancing at the sky and grinning as he saw the birds fly off into the distance. Stopping at the edge of the grounds, he glanced between the guardians and readjusted his hood, keeping his face hidden as he always did, before he stepped forward into view. He was aware of the distrust the other guardians had for him, he always did. A gift would change that and he was working on one, a special one for each of the guardians.

He spoke with a neutral tone, not betraying his distaste for the other guardians, "The sorceress will be found soon; of course I am looking for her. But my little birds have gone quiet and they do not return sometimes." Moving forward, he bowed his head slightly, "Greetings friends, how fairs the day?"

Leo sighed to himself, he ran his fingers through his hair as he looked at his map, still trying to piece together the whereabouts of the Sorceress. All of his concentration went into the map, that was until Vivian approached him. As he spoke, he looked at her, and when she was finished he replied, "Yes, and like usual, luck is not on my side." He sighed, "It's too stressful... But I've come to believe that she could be using magic to cover her tracks, and tbat would be why I can't decipher her route. Although, that is just a possibility of course." He took a breath before speaking again, "She wouldn't have gone through any woodland, as I would then know where she is, and if she did in fact use a spell of some kind to mask her presence, I'd feel a disturbance in the woods. It's all very confusing. She's a sly one, smart too. I'll give her that.". He then closed up his map and rolled it up, putting a band around it to keep it secure. He then looks at Vivian, "How goes your training? You should rest otherwise you'll overexert yourself.." He then turned to see Sylvanus, who had also joined the other guardians. With a smile, he nodded to him. "Hello, Sylvanus." And then turned away. The man was a trickster, Leo was always cautious around him.

@Blackrose7 @Baconhands

"My training went great, since I kept beating up all of those dummies none stop, but right now I am bit hungry from all of that training, so I am just waiting for Jericho to get the chicken that is in the oven out." said Vivian. She turned to see Sylvanus saying hello to them. "Hello Sylvanus, and we are doing just fine right now. Leo is still searching for the sorceress on his map, but he isn't having any luck of finding her." said Vivian, as she already told Leo to cross out all of the arenas that had water on his map, since the sorceress isn't going to end up using a boat, so she can go hide on a unknown island, because the sorceress is smart enough to not do that, and she already checked out all of the arenas that had water, just to be sure that she was right about that.

@LeSoraAmari @Baconhands

Ryuutos eyes closed slowly as he felt the earth his feet where on grow rapidly until he could feel the presence of the guardians around him, his eyes became the earth as he searched many miles using the earth as his vessel before he stopped the search, he slowly slummped where he was falling asleep on the spot as his mind was now one with the earth looking in his limited 7 mile radius for signs of evil touching the earth, the last thing on Ryuutos mind was keeping the guardians safe no matter what. In a flash Ryuutos mind was one with his body again as he now normally slept.

Ana waited for Ryuuto's response only to notice with amusement and some concern that he had fallen asleep. She considered putting his legs up on the bench to make him more comfortable, but she didn't want to chance waking him up. She stood up and draped her cloak around him. Then she turned to Sylvanus, stepping between him and the sleeping Ryuuto. "Hello Sylvanus." She said, her voice noticeably cooler than before. "Have you learned anything about the location of the sorceress?"

No matter how much animosity she had for Sylvanus, Ana knew that they needed whatever they could get to defeat the sorceress. Sylvanus was the lesser evil here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back