• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The forest Of Souls. 2

He glares at her, "Hey, what's up with that THING out there?" He asks Severa. 
A scabbard is across Wraps' back.

"I feel like it already knows we're here..... It couldn't have just shown up on its own!" She whispered it but still emphasized the words.

Kadok looked about at the village that he had stumbled upon. He could hear the distant sounds of battle that were far too familiar to him, but from where he stood nothing could be seen but the moonlit village. He drew in a deep breath of the cool air. A drink, and a meal. He thought to himself as he continued down the street, flanked on both sides by buildings that appeared to be abandoned for the night.

Wraps nods at Severa, "You, do you have any information on that thing out there?"

(i thought she was hiding in the thicket) 
(I'm so confused, like uwotm8) 
(oh, well pretend I was nodding at Serenity) 
(anyways)

Wraps nods, he peaks through the thicket, the monster was moving. 
Wraps draws his sword while hidden. 
"I think it's heading this way." He says.

"Hey, who are you...?" Jasper asked the water boy. "And where'd you come from? I've never seen you before. Hey, you don't have something to do with that monster, do you?" His eyes darkened.

(Ben To) 
Wraps whips around and looks at the man, "Why don't you keep quiet?! That monster out there is pretty deadly."

Blake hovered in the air just above the trees, looking all around her to get a footing of where she was. She had traveled long and far for a new home, and these woods seemed perfec-

Her eyes froze when she spotted the gnarly... creature, far off in the distance.

She immediately lowered herself to the ground, kneeling down to pick up her orange flag. Conflict... She didn't expect that in these woods. No matter. As long as the participants stayed out of her area, she had no reason to care. She stabbed her flagpole into the soft earth to claim her territory, and then closed her eyes, clearing her mind to gather a feeling of the air in her new environment.

"Hey, look kid I don't ant any trouble. I just want to know who you are and if you have anything to do with that...um, thing over there." He stared at it, and his stomach flipped.

Wraps' bandages float in the air, as if they're some type of tendril, they seemed curled back, as if ready to strike, "I'm Wraps. I don't know who this lady is." He motions at Serenity.

"Jeeze! What the heck?" he cried, gaping at the boy's floating bandages, then slapped a hand over his mouth, hoping the /thing/ hadn't heard him.

"Silence you two! Keep your voices down!" Serenity said in a hushed whisper. She was more nervous now than she had ever been, she wasn't used to feeling a power like this. She had heard stories of very powerful beings...but this couldn't be one of those...Could it?

"I'm pretty sure I could take that creature out..." Wraps goes back to examining the creature through the thicket, ignoring Kate. 
(I'll be back in a little bit)

"We...we should go..This isn't safe, we need to get away before that thing notices us." She slowly stood up and began to head toward her village. "You may all come with me...But the first one who destroys anything...I'll kill."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back