• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Forest of Limbo (Multi-Fandom) (Always accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Thumbelina slowly processed this, and not being the brightest bulb, she just shrugged it all off and wandered on in aimlessly. "Welp. Time to get accustomed to yet another maze..." She said to herself silently. She then thought back on what this figure said.
To keep this introduction brief the forest and this castle you currently reside in is in a space between dimensions, we hear have decided that all of you could use a well deserved break from your troubles.
If you are worried about your home world then fret not as time there will not resume until your return
There is not only an offer of a rest from home there, but the chance to return - while it is presumed activities in said home worlds 100% pause as the characters from them are presumably missing. Thumbelina is still worried about her home world - with people missing her - although she tried not to show it. She spent the next few minutes/hours to get accustomed to the giant castle she had now wandered into.

The purple dragon frowned. Something not adding up. "I was getting ready for a break when I woke out there. I was going to go to the Dragon Isles with some friends, and my brother. If this was ment to a vacation, why were they not brought?" He was wary of the shadowy creatures, having fought creatures like them before. He looked around, grateful he was not yet full grown. He might not fit otherwise.

The creature seemed to shrug off Spyro's question " Only the most worthy get to stay here." It turned away from the group. " Everything is free here and the supplies will never run dry so worry not." It's body began to evaporate, " Make yourselves at home, I have more pressing concerns to take care of."
At that time the other creatures approached and took a bow. They walked away to return to their work, It appears the welcoming party is finished.
What will you do now?
To those more perceptive you can't shake the feeling that there is an ulterior motive behind this.
Most of the employees paid no mind to the 'guests' as they focused on their own work, not even glancing at anyone.

Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love BoltBeam BoltBeam Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Andrita Andrita

Thumbelina seemed a bit confused, but of course wandered on in and around, hoping to explore the place as much as she could. Though, after a while, she ended up back in the lobby of the place, seeming lost. "Blegh, going in circles it is... Stupid, inconsistent, vile mazes..." She mutters spitefully under her breath, sighing and instead deciding to rest her back against a wall, deciding to take it easy for a change and hopefully get some words in to the others, not wanting to know nobody she's practically stuck with for the time being.

(Open for interactions. ^.^)

with the creatures disappearance it only peaked Elminster 's interest in the place it was clearly not a wraith perhaps a great old one? no they wouldn't even acknowledge the groups existants how odd "well i suppose we shall all be here for a while perhaps we should get to know each other, im elminster and who might all you be then?" the old wizard said with a slight smile trying to cut any tension produced by the strange entity

"well i suppose we shall all be here for a while perhaps we should get to know each other, im elminster and who might all you be then?"
Thumbelina sighed. "Well, I suppose if we're all stuck in this dump of a place, might as well get the introductions out of the way. Thumbelina here - though my friends called me Thumby... No, I'm not young. Don't even try playing the 'small so young' card. Blegh." She said, vacantly irritated, but soon shook those spiteful feelings off and managed a nervous smile, shuffling a deck of cards out from her pocket just because she can, and that she's bored.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

the old wizard seemed sort of mock offended at the girls statement "i wouldn't think of it one can never be to sure when the small child happens to be a fae lord' Elminster chuckled slightly recalling a time when volo had offended a young boy and there older sister only to find out both where dark fae he had to bail him out on that as normal although that annoyed him as he was unable to go into the fae wilds for some time afterward

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Thumbelina just rolled her eyes, still shuffling the deck of cards. "Whatever! You keep your stories, I'll keep my own. For our sake, I darn well hope we don't leave as dead or otherwise, relations or not." She said sharply, making it darn clear she does not really care for anyone else personally right now, and would rather keep to herself. She eventually stopped shuffling the deck and drew her card. The Chariot in reverse. It foresees scattered energy, lack of direction and self doubt. Not good...

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back