Dragonball Z: Our story OOC/CS

Cool. I've got my first post up.

Her current power level (Without any boosts): 923

Kaio-Ken (She can go up to x3, but even x2 mauls her body.) - x2: 1846 x3: 2769

Without Kaio-Ken, pissed off as much as physically possible (and that takes a lot): 5500

Awesome. From research I've done

Nappa: 4,000

Nappa at his best: 7,200

Vegeta: 18,000

Vegeta Gamit Gun: 35,000

Vegeta Ooharzu (The Great ape form): 180,000

Viritiy: 9,000

Viritiy at her best: 11,689

Love....is over rated

Cool. Naturally, as the approach of the saiyans takes a year, she'll improve in that time. I'll update it then. Also, you may want to consider making a separate tab for power levels.

That's like a Hella easy way to keep track of them. I'll go make it and post the link here asap

Love....is over rated

Ummmm..... Welll my Broly clone certainly shouldn't have....... let me see here. . .

1,400,000,000?!?! Jeeze, I stopped paying attention to PL once scouters where obsolete! Haha!

Umm....... How about........

Vex PL= 10,000

So baby Broly. . . Yea??

He's a scientist though... yaaaa, not a fighter, haha >> yaaaaa... <<;;;

Lol yeah that works @Crazycakes

But this'll help me when it comes to others going super saiyan

Love....is over rated

It's kind of hard to quantify Yuuno's "pissed off" bonus, but I have plans regarding "super forms"... -cue evil laugh-

* blink* *blink*

That rage modifier thooooooooo....

Oh! I was going to ask- do we have some one to play Goku Until some one takes up the mantle? Maayyyybe, Naru ? ? ? ? ?

Since, you know. . .Yuuno's all interacting with 'em en such. . .

To be fair, maxed out rage takes a lot to get to. Like, 3 days of migraines only to find out your best friend was killed. Or a best friend slaughtered right in front of you. Stuff like that.

I assumed Matt was playing Goku, though I'll play him if needed.

Yea! But then the POWRAAHHH!!!!!!!

Alrighty ^w^ . I know she issssss writing Nappa and Vegeta for sure right now.

I Suppose I could also aid in the story advancement by playing somebody too O.o ..... Piccolo maybe?

Well I play well with the baddies more than goodie two shoes such as Kakarot..So no..I'm not playing him..

Love....is over rated

Naruyashan said:
I do, but the charger for my laptop is broken... T.T
Omg! Same here..that and my battery is dead/MIA

Love....is over rated

Well i guess ill play Raditz to unless you want him Crazycakes but I'm going to nap for a bit I feel like shit and,I have a presentation on the 10th

Love....is over rated

O-O ...

HI! *waves sparoticly*

Alllrighttttt, juatah allow me to brush up on my Radditzness and I shall post a counter post....POST!

O HAI THERE, FRIEND!-waves back with an insane grin, and a knife behind my back- Alright. Hopefully you'll use 'Double Sunday'. I can do so much with that. xD

ah ha... haha ... AH HAHA! O_o >>....... yes.... the sunday shall be doubled indeedddly so.

and now for the writering!

Aaaahhhhhh, frack- I have been summoned to do battle against the forces of hunger. For my Famillyyyyyy!!!!! + runs away all heroicly+

*in short- I must go make supper fer my peoples! Sorry ! * ninja poof*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back