Dragonball Z: Our story OOC/CS

THE RP WILL START WITH US THREE I GUESS AND WE'LL START TOMORROW

Love....is over rated

Btw..I might post tonight..I'm jacked up on like 66 oz of mountain dew

Love....is over rated

@chris533 yo...ooc posts BELONG HERE NOT THE RP and I'm sorry I didn't start..My mom got rather ill

Love....is over rated

Also...I'll post a pic of Viritiy in my first post, and that's only because of how I'm having her start out...heheheheh

Love....is over rated

Yup. But she's doing better feel free to post on the rp thread. I just posted. Limo should be on the first post

Love....is over rated

https://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/75813/

Love....is over rated

Aaaahhh..... O.o

Well! I"mma gunna go post. And... hopefully people are all like " Whoa, Dbz Is awesom...... and there it is!" Haha.... haaaaaaa :\

Well, I can't speak for Katt, though there is just three of us currently in the role play ^^;;;;

I'd totally make up a Character Sheet though because the odds are in your favor!!

zetrueking said:
Sorry if this is a bit late, but, do you mind if I join the rp?
Can you post at least one paragraph per post?

Love....is over rated

Name: Yuuno Kensuuka

Race: Human

Special moves: Roar of the Aether: A massive, translucent beam.

Afterimage technique

Solar Flare

Kienzan (Destructo Disk)

Makkenkozappo (Special Beam Cannon)

Kaio-Ken

Limited Psychokinesis and Telepathy

Appearance:
51ae6427d4005af0022e54f72583f14d-d5mum7r.png

Super Saiyan Forms: N/A

Oddly enough, her strength seems in increase proportionally with her rage. While she has not achieved any sort of 'super' state, it allows her to break free of many human limitations.

@Katt

I can manage a paragraph or more per post rather easily. Also, despite the variety of abilities she has, she is appropriately weak for the current time (A.K.A. "It's OVER- ...1006. Never mind. Kick her ass, Nappa!"). Naturally, she'll become stronger, but for now she's not very strong... unless you manage to really piss her off before you beat her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. And btw to every one else...can we post power levels for the time being...since lol I should have put that in the cs

Love....is over rated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back