• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead River Motorcycle Club (IC)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Charlie gives scar a look, but that's scar's usual attitude and she gives it no mind.

"Listen boys, this is what we'll do," She says, "Scar, victor, I want you two head over the coroner's he's expecting you. He'll leave the keys to the county van in the ignition, you bring it back here, load this idiot up and go dump him some where. The van will have paper work for legally transporting a body if you get caught. But don't get caught. If you pull this off I'll consider you patched in."

She turns to look at Theo, "You on the other hand are going to go find Naisya and tell her there's no more anti-laserpillums until she tells me who tried to start a war in my back yard."

She takes a drag off her cigarette, "questions comments complaints or bribes?"

Last edited:
"Remind me to never drink any lemonade you make," Cathal told Val in amusement. "You're right but like. That's work. I hate it." He rubbed his hands together and said, "Oh, I love the idea of coffee. You're so smart Feels, I'll buy." He knew the exact place Feels was talking about too, the rather run down little joint called the Coffee Pawt where all the baristas wore cat ears. He started back for his bike. "Unless you'd prefer to keep snuggling in the parking lot. Which you know. Is valid."

Sophos Sophos Graystone713 Graystone713

Scar rolled his eyes at Vic's comment (He's the only one that piggybacks charlie!) and stopped his sniffing to listen to Charlies orders. Most people would show fear, shame or submission when getting a look from charlie but he was a cat. And weather or not she could put him in his place he rarely felt shame for anything. When she finished he nodded suppressing a giddy smile. "Crystal Clear boss lady." And made his way back to the club to get his bike expecting Vic to follow. With a slight spring in his step. He was being offered a his patch for taking care of this problem he did want anything else!
TrashRabbit TrashRabbit Vahn Vahn

Last edited:
Victor waited for Charlie to speak.

Charlie: "Listen boys, this is what we'll do, Scar, Victor, I want you two head over the coroner's he's expecting you. He'll leave the keys to the county van in the ignition, you bring it back here, load this idiot up and go dump him some where. The van will have paper work for legally transporting a body if you get caught. But don't get caught. If you pull this off I'll consider you patched in."

Victor keeps on watching as she then turned to Theo.

Charlie: "You on the other hand are going to go find Naisya and tell her there's no more anti-laserpillums until she tells me who tried to start a war in my back yard."

Charlie takes a drag off her cigarette before the eventually the horrible smoke came out irritating Victors Snout.

Charlie: "Questions comments complaints or bribes?"

Scar then said out loud while Victor was trying to rub his Snout to get rid of the second hand smoke of Charlie.

Scar: "Crystal Clear boss lady."

Scar would begin the walk back to the club to which Victor would first look at the Charlie and Theo as he thought maybe he should ask what is anti-laserpillums but thought against it for now. While the duo were walking back, Victor would be checking his pockets before finding his keys and smiling for a bit underneath his black scarf.

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit EbonChevalier EbonChevalier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back