• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Modern Pangean Seyru (Interest Check)

MelodyRain

Life happens
I wanted to make a Pokémon roleplay in a region now known as Seyru.

Calamity has occurred. Regions have suddenly shifted and are on a crash course into each other. Natural disasters are running rampant, destroying everything in their path, from summer blizzards to winter tornadoes.

Some regions have already hit each other since they are close by. The subregion with Kanto and Johto has hit the northern section of Hoenn, causing mass destruction in Fortree City and Lavaridge.

Other regions like Sinnoh are currently on the move, moving towards Almia. The Sevii Islands are in danger of being wiped out of existence by a floating section of Kanto.

In the midst of the crisis, two people, a male and a female working as a Champion Duo, get separated when fissures start erupting everywhere.

This is an interest check to see if anyone would like to do this. If you think it's a good idea, let me know so I can create a real thread and explain details much further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back