the dark empress

cyl said:
Or she could have totally fulfilled her mission,
- building a Empire so corrupt, it will be easy to come back and dominate it once,

-releasing the other solar shards :

1- to create further chaos therefore putting her in a position to take control of things easier.... after all SHE saved Creation once

2- to divide the deathlords (abyssals means more power, more power for deathlords means conflict of interests)

3- to ensure further Yozi domination (50 united infernals leading legions of demons would crush any force of Creation)

Once her mission completed, she goes back to her master, and prepare for the final assault.

THAT would be dark...

As for the celestial sorcery... didn't she use to wear Brigid's Mantle ?
*walking by, looking at the post and ripping this part out for "plot" purposes*
Thanks, cyl.

You could even go further:

She works for the Unconquered Sun, when Contagion stroke, she was charged with the mission of saving Creation, she did, and she played Yozis against Deathlords and Neverborn to ensure stability for over 800 years, and help them plot the Jade Prison coup.

She screwed the Neverborn but could not mess with the Yozis too much, so she went deeper undercover this time... but she's still working for the big shiny one...

That would be the happy "ending".

As they used to say in the 70's "Here in France, we don't have oil, but we have ideas"  :lol:

No, the happy ending would be that she really is a truly heroic Dragon Blood who can defeat stuff against all odds and go on and return Creation to safety ;)

You might have not gotten the memo, but being a single minded fanboy stopped being cool a decade ago.  :roll:

Hmmm I not sure he was being serious there. Even so, nothing wrong with a happy ending as long as its dark along the way.

Moonsilver said:
Hmmm I not sure he was being serious there. Even so, nothing wrong with a happy ending as long as its dark along the way.
Believe me, he was dead serious.

Well here's another crazy idea:

So the Sidereals cook up this Destiny. It falls on a DB and because of how big a thing it is, it summons the Ebon Dragon who says he'll let he into the Imperial Manse at the cost of her own life. She dies and either the Destiny still has to play itself out or the EB puts something in her place to set up an empire destined to fall.

The ST's Guide (I think) says that at first there were ten Deathlords, now there are thirteen.

What if one of the Neverborn caught or was gifted her soul to do with as it would and made her into a Deathlord. The irony: the hero that saved Creation from one of the Deathlords' greatest plots is now among their ranks and creating plots of her own!

And better, what if she was that worthless trollop Princess Magnificent with Lips of Coral and the Cloak of Black Feathers?!?!

I must abstain from making a comment in this issue, due to the fact that Bradyz is a player of mine and I don't want to have the appearance of bias. 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back