The Dark City | Chatter

Does that mean I was closest...?

coke said 6 hours, so technically he's closest, and I never said he couldn't participate. So yeah, the guy cheated hard af by just drawing it out soooooooo much and typing slow, and having like 50 bathroom breaks.

But sure, you were the closest non cheater so you can have a single plot armor. Here it is, one plot armor.

eef5d7394ea098db62aa60c70dea5b9d.jpg

I just fucking said that- I mean I just said that it's not a contest Magi. And those adjectives do not belong in the same sentence. Ever.

Plus I don't need size. I can last longer with less.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mad? Come and stab me.

I drew that out hard. Ya gotta be in it to win it. And have distractions to buy time. And shower frequently and I'm naturally slow writer ok! I'm sensitive about it!

Nope. Magi wins, for dealing with you for 6 hours and not slaughtering everything you hold dear.

GG, an NPC just got plot armor.

Most named NPCs already have the inherent plot armor of being stronger than your characters. If I gave them actual BS plot armor you'd all run out of lives before taking one down.

coke said 6 hours, so technically he's closest, and I never said he couldn't participate. So yeah, the guy cheated hard af by just drawing it out soooooooo much and typing slow, and having like 50 bathroom breaks.

But sure, you were the closest non cheater so you can have a single plot armor. Here it is, one plot armor.

eef5d7394ea098db62aa60c70dea5b9d.jpg

I love it!!!!!!!!! I've never been happier!  :x

Because the bet here, was that coke would die.

And if Coke's alive.

Then Magi wins.

For some reason coke still being alive doesn't feel like me winning.

She hasn't responded for awhile so I've just been waiting...

Just keep bothering them till they respond then. It hasn't been long enough for me to pull a death by inactivity.

Huh. Quiet day. And here I thought I'd missed the completion of that post by playing Bravely Second all day. I popped into that office session for a bit. What happened? Judeau vanished?

I've kinda been waiting for that to resolve before trying to get another post in. Plus, Bow is probably about to run into that other person shortly, and I wasn't sure how to handle that.

Really depends on where you send her. I've currently just got Judeau and MisfitGhoul attempting to do a collab, Asperix and Figma doing their thing, and StoneWolf on a collab we left unfinished. Everything beyond that is just people telling me when they want to move forward and me hopping on when they need me to.

But alas, I fear I shall be away all the sun lit hours and then some well into the night. I pray we shall meet on the morrow when the shackles of mine duties are free from my wrists, so we may dwell further into this dreary recess of Magi's mind. Until then, O' fare thee well.

Colon, carrot sign, left parentheses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back