• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The broken treaty

Do we start?

Also, is there a set "starting point", or do we make it up as we go?

Plus, could we please get a brief description of the setting and it's facilities?

( ._.)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Defective Kitten

Not much actually, it seems things have quieted down, we were just shortly introduced to each other, and that's pretty much it...

So hopefully things are gonna pick up soon with more people coming in.

Also, shouldn't there be...uh...teachers of sorts? This being an academy and all...

@Betweengoodandevil

Its more like a student run-ed school. Adults fund it, found it and built the school but they pretty much leave the kids be, unless you guys want teachers??

@Bumblebee

I do plan on a masquerade ball a little later in the story, though if you have any ideas on activities let me know. We might do a little bonding activity though it is a little cheesy I havent decided yet, Do you think we should have Adults...??

@Bumblebee

Other members of the RP's opinion should be taken into consideration as well, maybe as a vote or something, I say at least two...I mean usually student run schools are run by a student council, and if anything, this academy's more of a dorm and less like a school, but then again, that's just my opinion...

@Betweengoodandevil

Sure, I can wait. Besides, I know a few people who were interested but we could always look elsewhere if it's dead. @Bumblebee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back