• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom “The Atlas Stars” - TWD 1x1 Roleplay

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
"Heh, yea maybe." He said, imagining her face, feeling a bit guilty for not asking for her name. Shaking his head slightly, he pushed the guilt from his mind. He would just remember to ask the next time they met.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
She nodded along, thinking about how 'nice' had devolved into simply not being shot at first glance. "From what I could tell they had some decent muscle. Did Glenn end up telling you where they were staying?"

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl snorted a bit and kept walking. he put his hands into his pocket as he glance at the floor. he watch his feet as he walked.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
‘Yea,he said a prison but i don’t know if its the one filled with the walkers or a different one and i didn’t even realize that,there probably more fed them us’ She shrug as she sighed.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn carefully stepped through the forest, not wanting to draw more accidental attention to himself than he already had that day.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"Just- don't bring it up. If the Governor gets even the slightest idea somethings going on over there. . ." She trailed off, she didn't know what he did behind closed doors, but she didn't have a good feeling about it, "I just don't feel it'll be good."

☆Daryl Dixon☆
As they got to the prison,he open the gates and letted him in first then walked in after,closing the gates behind him and kept on walking.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
She nod then looked at the ground. she look up then looked at her. ‘We also shouldn’t tell Rea,she could tell the governor all our plans or something if we told her.’ even without being here for so long,she didn’t trust Andrea or either the governor.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn finally felt safe, or as safe as he could feel in the apocalypse. But it was where he currently called home, and that was worth something.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"Already ahead of you." She mimed Zipping her lips, flicking away the key. She had a bad feeling about a lot of the people in this town, but stayed because it was a community, and Alessia had already been on her own for so long, and she wasn't desperate to leave.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl looked at him then shrugged,walking into the prison and to the cells for a good short nap.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
She watch her then sighed,climbing over the wall and walked to a house. she quickly dipped her head towards Alessia then walked in,heavily sighing as she closed the door behind her.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn sat at a fence, keeping watch over the prison. It was almost time for his shift on watch to be over, and so far nothing eventful had happened, and he was thankful for that. A good day was one when nothing eventful happened.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
Alessia raced forward, at least, as fast as she could while keeping her steps quiet. "Helena, come on!" She whisper yelled behind her, holding the backpack she had taken full of medical supplies with white knuckled fists - there was no way she was going to leave town without her provisions.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl was sorting stuff for whenever he or the others went on a walk. He sighs as he sees something missing them shakes his head. someone probably took them or there somewhere else.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
Helena followed after her,jumping over fallen tree branches. ‘I’m trying!’ She grumbled slightly as she finally caught up to her and breathed heavily. ‘I wish Drea didn’t listen onto us,which even prison are they at?’

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn held up a pair of binoculars, scanning the prison yards. Other than a few walkers outside the fence, nothing seemed too strange. Yet at least.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"I have a pretty good idea. Remember the one that was crawling with walkers? They're holed up there." She had the direction memorized, cutting straight through the woods instead of following along the highway.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
As Daryl finished up sorting stuff,he get up and stretched. he yawn slightly then walked outside.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
‘Oh,so thats why no walkers have been around the roads from there..’ She nod as she followed behind her,looking around the woods.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn was about to set down the binoculars when he saw something move out of the corner of his eye. His binoculars focused on the movement, his eyes widening as he recognized the figures, "Daryl!" He whispered yelled, trying to get his attention as he pointed out past the yard.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"At the very least the yard is cleared. Probably some of the blocks too." She said, the tree line slowly breaking down, becoming tall grass. A stream flowed in front of them, and before them was the fence to the prison.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl looked up and looked into the distance,narrowing his eyes then blinked. ‘I- what are they doing here?’ He put down the things he had and ran to the gate.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
She look around as she looked at the stream then looked up,looking at the prison as she saw a figure run to the gates and gulped. ‘I still don’t think we should be here,what if one of their people finds us here?.’

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn got down from his post, running to the gate. If Rick or the others saw them, it would definitely be guns blazing.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"It's either this or we go back. Someone's bound to have noticed we're gone, so it's prosecution. We just have to trust that they're not going to shoot us." She said with a slight shrug, "If you really want to go back, I won't stop you. But I can't let this hang on my conscience."

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl looked over at him. ‘I will go distract the others,you see what they need or want’
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
She shiver then looked at her. ‘I ain’t leaving you here alone! if you get shot,i’m getting shot as well. i rather die then go back to that place!’ She sigh as she calmed herself down.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
"Right, right." He nodded, running towards the fence, quickly opening the gate, motioning for them to get in so they could talk.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"Good. Then come on, we need to make a run for it." She said, looking up to the walkers that had already started shambling towards them. "For the gate over there, ready?"

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl sighed then ran towards the prison,quickly running in and tried to distract the others for as long as he could.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
She glance behind her as she watched the walkers get closer by each second and nodded. she gulp as she looked at the fence,ready to run however fast she needed too.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn anxiously watched them at the edge of the woods, his gaze flicking back and forth from the yard to behind him.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
Alessia started to sprint. She weaved between walkers lunging at her, her knife closed in her hand in case worst came to worst. She kept checking behind her, making sure that Helena was still following behind her.

(🤷🏻‍♀️Just gonna write as Helena cause idk what to write for Daryl atm-)

☆Helena Monroe☆
She follow after her,dodging as some of the walkers try to grab her. she soon got beside Alessia and kept running,ber eyes widened with fear.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
"Come on, come on!" He softly yelled, trying to not attract the walkers nearby, but it wasn't working too well.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"Keep going!" She said, pushing herself until she finally got to the gate, doubling over as she regained her breath.

☆Helena Monroe☆
She finally got to the gate and fell to her knees,breathing heavily. she look at Alessia and smiled slightly. ‘We made it.. alive.’

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn threw the gate shut after both of them got inside, locking it just in time before the walkers got to it. "What are you guys doing here? How did you find us?"
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"See, and no worse for wear." She said, taking in good long breaths, brushing off Helena's shoulder. "We came to warn you."

☆Helena Monroe☆
She got up as she helped Alessia up then looked at Glenn. ‘The governor wants to attack here cause a someone overheard us and told him..’ She cross her arms as she looked at the ground.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn gave them both a second to recover, his brows pinching more and more together as they continued talking. "What do you mean - wait, they’re coming here?"
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
Regaining her breath, she looked from Helena to Glenn, "Yes, you don't have much time. He leaves no survivors. You need every ounce of manpower you can muster."

☆Helena Monroe☆
As she shook her head to get the small drops of the walkers blood off her. She looked up at the two. ‘I also wanna help y'all,i don’t wanna be part of his group anymore..’ even if she was scared to face the Governor,she kinda felt proud to say what she held onto for so long.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn put a hand to his forehead, no idea what to do. He looked to Alessia and Helena, going back to the door of the prison. "Daryl! Everyone, come on!" He yelled for them, knowing a big talk needed to happen now.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
She nodded along with Helena. "I'm not trained to shoot - but I can help other ways. I'm a strategist, I can draw out plans and maps, whatever you need, name it and I'll do it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back