• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
Mirabelle was taken by suprise at first by the small hug being given to her by Taylor. She was not expecting this from those she burly knew but it truely was welcomed. Mirabelle wraped her arms around Taylor and returned the well resived hug. "It was...not sure if what all went down was right..." she softly said feeling bad that the whole family was almost wiped out and how almost their group went along. She could not help but always wonder if she could have done something differently. "Though you should not worry for me...I feel more horrible about Amelia...she has been taking it the hardest...but really Taylor thank you....ill keep it in mind" she said with a small smile holding back tears but wiping away the few that rolled down her cheeks after the hug. "I Know they expected us into this place with out much knowledge of us, the blood testing....the history of this place...just never know.." she added
Jason walked past the conversation. "Amelia hasn't said a word to anyone either." He said. He looked a little uncomfortable.

@The wordsmith

“Yes, but they can’t get in it unless I unlock” she smirked “and they can’t break my lock” she added
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie

Lexi smiled and put her bathing supplies down on the bed and opened the door before pushing the two kids out. “Alright let’s go” she replied and began walking with them to the trailer where they saw a keypad on the back of the trailer. “Make sure the coast is clear” she told them
"Okay." Ali said keeping an eye out.
Andrez frowned a bit at what Lexi had said, but followed her out. He didn't understand why she kept the truck locked if it belonged to the men with guns now. He felt they could get mad and shoot them. Andrez did not say anything but stood along with Ali as they kept watch. He wore a frown as he looked out to his surroundings. He didn't like that Lexi had locked the truck, what if the men with the guns got angry and hurt them for it.

she nods listening. "The people here are just being cautious. If the roles were reversed. We might be doing something similar. Want to keep on exploring?"
Mirabelle gently nodded knowing that Taylor had a point. They would be just as cautious with strangers. "I woukd not mind to explore...though we shoukd be cautious of were we go... the people here are still just learning to trust us" she commented
Jason walked past the conversation. "Amelia hasn't said a word to anyone either." He said. He looked a little uncomfortable.
"I know...you have to give her some time, she is not much of a talker...and she did just loose all her family at once....she has a lot on her mind..." Mirabelle replied

Mirabelle gently nodded knowing that Taylor had a point. They would be just as cautious with strangers. "I woukd not mind to explore...though we shoukd be cautious of were we go... the people here are still just learning to trust us" she commented

"I know...you have to give her some time, she is not much of a talker...and she did just loose all her family at once....she has a lot on her mind..." Mirabelle replied
"I'm sure she will talk when she is ready. Jason do you want to join us in exploring this place ?" Taylor asked

"I know " Jason said reaching towards his waist again. "Damn. I feel naked without my gun."

AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Lexi gets the back open and smiled “alright let’s quickly get what we want and leave before somebody notices” she replied as she got in the back looking through the boxes
Ali looked inside.
“Quickly go find some candy or snacks you want” Lexi replied to the two kids AquaMarie AquaMarie
She went looking for skittles
Andrez looked into the back of the semi, watching Ali climb into the truck herself. He looked as the small girl ran over to look through the boxes before turning to look at Lexi and shook his head in response. Andrez turned away and went back to keeping watch.

Andrez looked into the back of the semi, watching Ali climb into the truck herself. He looked as the small girl ran over to look through the boxes before turning to look at Lexi and shook his head in response. Andrez turned away and went back to keeping watch.

(If The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth wants them to get caught, now would be a good time)

Lexi grabbed everything she wanted which consisted of her alcohol and some snacks in a milk crate

(If The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth wants them to get caught, now would be a good time)

Lexi grabbed everything she wanted which consisted of her alcohol and some snacks in a milk crate
She hears the sounds of footsteps right outsixe.
"I think I hear some one...their coming" Andrez said peeking back into the semi were Lexi and Ali were gathering goods. The small boy was now scared he knew they were going to get in trouble for what they were doing.

"Well um just to walk alround....me and Tyler were going to see what this place is....we both kinda already looked around the home..." Mirabelle answered

Ali grabbed food and started running. One of the men grabbed her arm.

“Hey let her go!” Lexi demanded
Bailey hears the yelling and turns in the direction she hears it coming from. She nudges Eugene. "Oh look, you didn't stir up trouble first after all. I was wrong." She starts jogging towards the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back