The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

Tiara took him outside. "Give me a second." Tiara goes behind trees nd big bushes and throws her clothes at Emilio "put them in a safe spot for me please! I am tired of loosing them!" Tiara comes out a couple minutes later as a fox. She starts jumping around Emilio, play biting with him, and trying to get him to walk more into the woods.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Emilio nearly threw the clothes when he saw her...unmentionables but instead folded them neatly and put them in his back pack. He smiled at her "alright alright...we'll go in the woods" Emilio chuckled and walked into the woods

Blanco chuckles, "Thanks to Yoi we are easy to sneak out. She's strict to all the students besides me cause she's a bit eccentric. In another word she let go of people who works with me as well. And I think she persuaded Zero about it too. But yes, this academy is filled with trouble students, though it maintains as a good school." He explains.

There was a gentile knock on the classroom door as the young woman stood awkwardly in the doorway. Aurora let her lavender eyes slide around the room studying each face which stared back at her. She didn't look nervous or shy... she actually held herself with a fair amount of dignity from the straightness of her back and cool demeanor.

"Excuse mae..." Her exotic accent licking the air around her. "Ees this room 1284? There be nah numba's on tha doors..." She looked momentarily confused as she searched those same faces for an answer.

In her grasp locked to the front of her body were two books with a pen sticking out from one coiled spine. Her attire was absolutely not school appropriate, but it was her first day and had no idea what to wear; not that she had anything else anyway. Her top, if you could even call it that, wrapped around her chest tightly - pressing her matured chest into showing an obvious line cleavage. There was nothing else on her upper body, leaving her shoulders and abdomen bare for all to see how smooth and untarnished her skin truly was. Around her full hips were two panels of material: one to barely cover her rear and one that covered her genitals. They were tied with a knot of leather string at her hipbones with nothing else on her body.

Her obvious nakedness did nothing to diminish her confidence though, looking right into everyone's eyes waiting for an answer.

Zerxes calls out to Yoi "Hey...would you wanna go surfing with me?" He dropped his stuff in his room and waited for a reply from her. "Im sure theres lots of questions Ill have or things Ill need to know...like your name that I never caught." He smiled at her holding onto his surfboard.

"Ah, it's the current SDC chairman," Blanco replies easily.

"Sounds good," Yoi smiles back. "My name's Yoi Susuki." She adds, leaning onto the wall inside of his room.

(BBandJam who are you talking to by the way? XDD)

Zerxes starts putting his things away while shes standing there "Well sadly I guess I should ask if there is any rule book any way." He looked over at her with a sad face. He put on a shark tooth necklace and looked back over at her looking at her clothes "Are you going to come surfing in that?"

(Whhyyyyy Xynia1998 :o Alright *sob*)

"The rules are simple, really. Any rules you can think of in a school," Yoi explains. "No worries if I get all of my clothes wet, I have other identical ones." She walks out of the door. "Let's go~"

(I change my mind Just figured out how I can jump back In I love you Silver) 
Soul leans against the walls of her dorm room her hair falling around in a silky black curtain of night,"Good I hate school,"She mutters silently to herself.Her shoulders aching with tension,"Stupid Justice,"She says loudly even though she was by herself.Suddenly there is a noise behind her she turns around to see someone she really didn't want to see.

Justice smiles his eyes burning with excitement,"Stupid am I?,"He says question stepping closer to her.He cups her cheek with his hand,"You've grew some much stronger,"He whisper,bracing one hands against the wall he leans forward so his face was right next to hers.To anyone coming into the room it might look like as if they were kissing.Then out of nowhere a screams erupts for Soul,So loud anyone within a 3 mile radias could hear it.The windows of her dorms start to crack.He slaps her and she shuts up instantly.

"Oh their even identical...thats cool." he laughed and smiled at her grabbing his surf board and walking out with her. "And I certainly hope their simple but I dont know how they could be normal school rules at an abnormal school." He smiled sweetly at her "So wheres the surfing area at?" He looks suddenly over at the females dorms "Did you hear something? Meh whatever not my problem."

Rei raised her eyebrows, thinking. "I seem" She walked into the town, taking a different route than before.

Zero senses immediately that Soul is in danger. Clicking his tongue, he feels Justice's aura and quickly runs over to his direction. Seeing him "kissing" Soul, his eyes glow red as his shadow abilities come charging up, one turning into a sharp edge as it attacks Justice's arms.

Yoi smiles lightly, "It's alright. If you break a rule by accident because you don't know it, the guardians will let you go for once. Once only, though." She starts walking down the hallway, "The surfing area is at the very end of the forest. The forest is filled with monsters though. I hope you know how to fight?"

Blanco follows Reito swiftly, "Different route? No going to the bar for a drink first?" He grins.

"Well thats good to hear and not really fighting isnt really my thing but Im pretty sure Ill be fine." He looked over at her "Still though what was that sound?" Then he lost his train of thought and switched backing to surfing "Are there any good waves out here? Like how tall do they usually get?"

Emilio heard the scream and whipped his head back towards the school. A girl's scream..but why...it was eating at him. Not being able to prevent a threat was killing him inside.

Yoi frowns at the scream, but trusting Zero for it. "Ah, it gets super tall, I'm sure you will have a fine time there." She walks out of the school into the forest.

Zexes walks into the forest with her looking around at all the tall trees and various types of plants. "Well now my expectations are high so Ill be hoping so." Again he looked at all the trees around "You guys sure have some different plants.

Quinn and Quill walked together. Quinn frowned and looked around. "Huh... I wonder what's going on right now?" Quinn asked.

Quill smiled and looked around. "I say... It's time to cause some trouble! Or find some cute girls!"

Yoi smiles, "Thanks to Blanco for that." Sensing something inhuman moving within the woods she turns around swiftly as a dagger forms into her hand and goes straight into the monster's heart. Shrugging, she continues walking as if nothing has happened. "The forest's pretty huge though, so you might easily get lost and go to somewhere else instead of the surfing place."

Emilio walked through the forest and knelt down next to a dead monster. "huh. Whoever did this was good.....AND they use knives." Emilio took a knife out of his pocket and pushed it into the wound. "....same knives I use...this would explain why I thought I had dropped mine....but why would there be piano wire on that one....regardless they're in the SDC."

The knife screeches, "Don't touch meeeeee YOIIII the pervert appears again~!!!!!!!!!!!"

LucianGrey7971 said:
Emilio nearly threw the clothes when he saw her...unmentionables but instead folded them neatly and put them in his back pack. He smiled at her "alright alright...we'll go in the woods" Emilio chuckled and walked into the woods
Tiara jumped around him, ran in circles, chased her tail, nibbled at Emilios pants, and climbed a tree. She was actually having a lot of fun with Emilio. At some point she got super tired and saw a river. She went to the river and started drinking from it. When she finished she layed down and "who who whod" to get Emilio to sit next to her.

Justice hisses as the shadows cut deeply into his flesh.He turns and sees Zero,Frowning,"You Idiot bastard,"He yells rage like flames in his eyes.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Emilio walked through the forest and knelt down next to a dead monster. "huh. Whoever did this was good.....AND they use knives." Emilio took a knife out of his pocket and pushed it into the wound. "....same knives I use...this would explain why I thought I had dropped mine....but why would there be piano wire on that one....regardless they're in the SDC."
When Tiara realized that Emilio wasnt around her she looked for him through scent. When she found him near a monster she started to growl until she realized he was dead. She cried and started to lick Emilios leg. When she saw Emilio take out his knife she started to grab his pants by her teeth and tried to push him back lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back