Chitchat Tell me something good that happened to you today!

Today, I drove yet again in the snow(with some ice), and fortunately didn't skid once, and made it home before sunset :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though my recent wreck was not a good thing and the car was totaled, my insurance company actually gave me a good bit more than I expected to replace it! Yay money and not being screwed by corporations!

Today, I got several posts from @Elle Joyner for our roleplay, who always tickles me pink with her writing, even when I'm working a thirteen hour shift at work. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
In a day packed to the brim with terrible news, the Street Fighter 5 beta returns early to help me unwind. Thanks Capcom.

Mine requires more explanation. This has been a really awful day. One of my birds passed away this morning, and I still had to get up and go to work. I'm the kennel tech at a vet clinic, and there were no emergencies, or problems when I went in this morning. I'm not sure why my Sunny died, but whatever caused it hasn't affected my other pets.

While listening to some music I was in just the right emotional state to be overwhelmed in the best possible way and just have a good long happy cry about it. It's nice having overwhelming emotions that are positive and I still have a lovely little glow in my feelings from it even though it happened hours ago.

(I don't care how late I am to this thread...)

It hasn't happened yet, but I get to continue reading a series that I am currently obsessed with. :D (I'm getting the next book from the library in case that was unclear.)

Toooooday, all my assay at work ran beautifully! Which, considering I work research & development, doesn't usually happen.

Was in a lip sync show today for theatre! My class made a montage of Elvis and we won "Best Montage!" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back