Demisexu

al

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

r o l e ☀︎

The Dreamer

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

p e r s o n a l i t y

☀︎

How does one describe A Princess? Is she tall and slender? Or is she short and pudgy? Is she a little bit of both?

Now I don’t know what the ideal princess looks like, but I do know that Tae Jin Ae kind of fits the bill. She’s feminine, sweet and she’s got a brilliant smile, plus the cutest eye smile you’ve seen. But that doesn’t describe her personality right? Correct! That only describes what she looks like. In fact, she’s a rather interesting character beside the romantics. 

Now, Jin Ae is a girl who you can't but love and make friends with, but is not the girl who's experienced awkward love triangles, heartbreaks, run ins with exes (Well, she's never had a boyfriend...)

No, Diaochan is the type of girl you really don’t run into that often. Yes, she’s that one person in life that never seems to be sad, be alone, nor fall in love. Instead, she's the girl who dreams of a white picket fence, a family and whole other bunch of dreams people wouldn't dare to reveal. And Yup again, she's the dreamer.

So let's start with introduction of this dreamer. It's time for you to be acquainted with Tae Jin Ae. When you first meet Jin Ae, it will probably be at church, school or anywhere else that's full of people. Even in her awkward teenage,  she’s always talking with her friends and possible news ones, Always greeting others, and just being a happy-go-lucky girl. You will be met with her bright smile, and the adorable eye smile that only she has. On top of her welcoming features, she's a social butterfly who loves to talk and listen to others. She's also very easy to befriend, to the extent where it's almost too easy; like a naïve child almost!

Why? Diaochan doesn’t exclude people because of their choices, so that’s why she is so open to you upon first becoming acquainted. In general, it’s hard for you not to talk to her at one time or another.

So once you’ve gotten past the accquaintence stage [you'll pass it], you will discover that you will quickly bond. It seems like you’ve known her for the longest time. You see, she treats everyone as if they’re a childhood friend. Of course if someone is uncomfortable with that, she won’t be too friendly. However this isn’t the case most of the time. Usually people don’t mind that Jin Ae is so friendly. In fact her cheerfulness tends to brighten everyone’s day. I mean who doesn’t like a pretty girl chatting with them, laughing at things easily, and just being there for them? Most of the time, nobody dislikes that and those are the people that easily click with this friendly girl.

Alright, now that you’re friends with Jin Ae, I suppose I should move into how she is around her actual friends. As mentioned multiple times before, you’re able to become friends with Jin Ae with ease. Now that you’re friends, Jin Ae will seem to open up a bit more to you. She will gladly allow you to talk to her during practice and likes to give advice and help others (she hates when people help her) and simple things like that. 

As you get closer to Jin Ae, the more you will find out about her. For example this girl is extremely gullible and skittish. She believes whatever you tell her  and she gets scared over things easily. Many people think that Jin Ae is a bit air headed because this trait, however, it's a myth; she's actually very aware of her surroundings, but gets scared easily thanks to her docileness. Poor little deer, this is why she’s so sensitive when people use these traits against her.

Since Jin Ae is one of the younger friends of the group, she tends to be babied a lot. Usually she’ll be teased, she will do aegyo and sometimes she's gives special treatment to others just because they're her unnies and oppas. She’s the type of person that does things without being asked to. You see, Jin Ae is generally very respectful, not matter whom you are or what relationship you have towards her. She doesn’t mind if they view her as a little sister, big sister, or a mom, frankly she just likes to be noticed and friends with everyone. Jin Ae is also the type of person who's a little too compassionate, Now that I think about it,  She tends to take care of everyone as if they are family. Which leads me to her difficulty in romance.

Romance, something every person [especially Jin Ae] dreams about sometime in their life. She's dreamed of it, prayed for it, but it never seems to pass by her. I mean she’s pretty, cheerful, talented, what’s not datable about her? It’s the most obvious of things really. It’s because Diaochan is literally nice to everything that breathes. Not to mention that she's so fixated on finding the perfect person, her standards become way too high and lead to her thinking that the first person she dates is going to be her husband forever.

She doesn’t pick up on things such as romance so if someone was to have a crush on her, they are pretty much rejected due to the fact she will pay no more attention to him/her than any other person. This is why Diaochan has never had a romance before. And her high standards tend to stab someone before they even make a move on her. And here comes another bombshell, Diaochan hasn’t had a partner [sexual nor romantic] either. However, it's for a completely different reason. Because of her idealist mentality and her Christian faith on sexuality, it's almost near to impossible to make any moves on her.  

Well what about someone outside of her friends? Jin Ae doesn’t really notice anyone outside of her large circle of friends so it would take someone a bit to get noticed by her and get her to actually like them. 

Now if you were to go up to her and tell her about someone you like, obviously she will happily get involved. When it comes to setting couples up, Diaochan is pretty much the best. She loves helping people find their happiness because it makes her happy as well. Despite her being hopeless in her own romance, Jin Ae is very good with dating advice. Probably because she listens to a lot of  people's problems and listens to those types of rst course people begin to wonder why she's so good with other peoples' romances, but hopeless with her own. Though Jin Ae doesn't really pay attention to those comments and simply wants to help her friends find happiness.

p l a y l i s t

☀︎

Free Somebody - Luna

We Don't Talk Anymore - Charlie

Puth

His Ocean - Yerin Baek

Once In A While - Timeflies

Sleep Alone - Black Coast

Green Window - AKMU

Aftergold - Big Wild

Thumping - Kim Min Seung

Water Under The Bridge - Adele

Taeyeon- I

Dua Lipa - New Love

Oh My Girl - Windy Day

a p p e a r a n c e

☀︎

Jin Ae is generally described as a girl who's pretty, that type of pretty you see in a little girl, the type of pretty you would compliment, but not the type you would look at as a woman. With big doe brown eyes, a refreshing smile and a small mouth, she's a pretty to an extent of girl, but not the extent of a woman. 
Well, that maybe because of her innocence but many things may come into factor. From face structure to auras to just clothing can influence everyone's perspective of Jin Ae, making it understandable of why people don't see her as a woman. But, since you are here for her, let's look at her silhouette.  

Jin Ae stands at an average 163 cm (5'4) tall with a rather large figure that's very unlike most Asians. Her height is about average and is nothing to but sought after but is seen as the golden height in a woman [in South Korea]. Her body however is one of a proportional figured woman, very much unlike the one she had in middle and high school. Her figure in the past used to be rather plump with little to medium waist definition thanks to her love of food and her body that is very susceptible to weight gain. Now, Jin Ae has a proportionate figure and while it's still kind of plump, her body has a rather tiny waist compared to the average demographics in body figure. One of her best features is her body [in her opinion] are hips and thighs for plumpness and proportionality to her upper body. Despite having a good body; She rarely shows tight fitting clothing or shows skin which makes her seem more average than proportional.
Her skin and face are also adored by many women for its pale color and blemish free appearance. Her skin is also soft to the touch and quite frankly, baby like, but her finger tips almost always with bandages with paper cuts and cuts from animals and plants encased in the bandages. Her hair, which is naturally a chestnut brown, is dyed to a caramel brown color and is commonly seen in naturally loose curls in her hair. 
Her lips are naturally very pigmented which makes some lip shades hard to see, but makes up for her skin which is very hard to tan and have color. 
Her face, in general is very structured with medium-full cheeks, high and noticeable cheekbones and her high nose. In her face, One of her most noticeable features are her cheekbones, which stand out in her face the most.  
Her ears are adorned almost always with earring, making her ears noticeably pierced. She is thinking of getting more piercings for more earrings, but doesn't want to disrupt her style. 
On the topic of her style, Jin Ae generally has a pretty airy and girly style, most of it being pretty retro and vintage-esque. She likes mixing prints together and wearing modest, but fashionable clothes. She has a taste for sandals and flats, but dislikes heels because she's doesn't know how to walk in them.

l i k e s

☀︎

Drawings

Children & Babies

Church [Fite me m8]

Potlucks

Writing

Animals

Toy Stores

Food

Vintage & Retro Styles

d i s l i k e s

☀︎

WIP

b i o 

☀︎

Tae Jin Ae was born in May 24th 1995 to a pastor and medical student, named Tae Woong Jun and Im Saerom, whom both were quite young. At the tender age of ____, they were quite mature and lived well off thanks to their upper class upbringing. When Saerom was pregnant with Jin Ae, she encountered a close friend of hers, whom coincidentally was Seung Ah's dad, Eunho.

images

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back