Tʜᴇ Pᴇᴄᴜʟɪᴀʀs (ᴅʏsᴛᴏᴘɪᴀɴ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ)

Unintended

Yer Boi
When posting, all character dialogue should be bolded and in color. I'd also like for each post to have a character picture and character name, to prevent confusion.

Peculiars are supernatural, but not like vampires or demons or anything. They have powers, but preferably not anything elemental. (Of course, this could change under circumstances that I really like an elemental character and think it goes with the supernatural theme) For example, a character might be like a modern day siren, who has extreme charisma and can seduce others. Maybe even someone with the 'evil eye' in modern day, which could cause people to go temporarily blind at will? Just remember that everything must have its limitations.

The ratio of humans to Peculiars should be a little uneven, as Peculiars are the minority. Your character can also be apart of the enemy gang, so just leave a note on your application if you wish to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you view this roleplay as being primarily plot based or do you imagine some complex character driven aspects incorporated as well? I am trying to find a futuristic rp that also has opportunity for good character driven struggles and depth. @Unintended

Okay, sounds good! I'll submit a character in a bit....

@Unintended Would the ability to blend in with any shadow be to OP. To counter I was thinking that he can still be felt if someone bumps into him while he is in the shadow of he is very sensitive to any light.

My pictures are not working well. Would I be unable to join if I am not able to include a pic?

@cloudyblueday

I would prefer that our characters all meet up one way or another, but how your character finds another is completely up to you.

So would an ideal first post just be kind of introductory to the character ? Nothing really significant ?

@Devouring

Basically. If you want your character to go ahead and find mine, that's cool, but if you don't just make sure your character is set up to have some kind of interaction with someone

@Devouring That's fine! I've had a family emergency today and this is the first time I've been home all day, so I completely understand

"Heh. It'll be a cold day in hell, freak. But for you, I'll give you a ten-second head start."

:o I don't tink so..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back