SvG: DQ [Character Sign Up]

Sen Pai

I'm back, baby.
Character Creation

Hello and welcome to "SvG: Dungeon Quest". We're very pleased to hear that you have taken an interest in this specific roleplay and are looking forward to your character application. Remember that your character application sheet is giving the moderators a glimpse of your writing.

Now, without further ado, here is the character application sheet. I have given you only one option this time; a code that includes tabs that you have to fill in. Feel free to play around and add things to the character application sheet but please keep it in tabs. It's easier for the moderators and I to read through the characters that way.

To keep the spacing of the character application code, please use "Paste as plain text" instead of "Paste" if it is possible. If you have any trouble with the coding, contact one of the moderators or Darth Pai for help. Also, when filling out the character application, please delete the default text Darth Pai wrote inside of each tab.

Code:
[tabs]

[tab=Name]Insert character's name here. Feel free to expand and elaborate on the name. We'd love to learn more about your character. For those who can't think of a name, here's a tip; name generators. I use them all the time.[/tab]

[tab=Gender]Are you a male or a female? Perhaps your character is neither? Expand. Elaborate. Bring your character to life! If you can't decide gender, I suggest flipping a coin or rolling a die.[/tab]

[tab=Age]How old is your character? Please be reasonable here. None of the races are immortal. However, we will allow you to expand and create but just use your common sense.[/tab]

[tab=Race]From the races provided in the Foundation Lore, what race is your character? If you wish to create a custom race, please PM Darth Pai or one of the moderators so that we can discuss and work it into the lore.[/tab]

[tab=Appearance]Please insert your character's picture here. If you read the rules, you would be aware that we only want digital pictures so please no pictures of real people. If you're using a picture, feel free to add appearance notes. Descriptions are alright as well, just make sure it is clear and easy to understand.[/tab]

[tab=History]"So we don't have to write personality?" No, you don't. Instead, I would like to get to know your character through their history. One's history crafts who they are so do your absolute best here. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Have fun and remember that doing your best doesn't always mean you have to type up pages of history.[/tab]

[tab=Other]Anything else you would like to add that doesn't fit in any of the other sections?[/tab]

[/tabs]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Noragami "God Of Calamity"

OnyxReaper said:
Um I'm no Moderator for the RP but this App just doesn't meet the requirements.

• We would like original characters only please (Unless Pai says otherwise...)

• Your application, overall, lacks in quality and content, I don't mean to say this to offend you in any way. But the Bio is way too short, and lacks any real in depth look at the character, having the appearance of an anime character is fine but do not use the actual character.

• Finally... just look at the other applications from previous members, and get an idea of what you're getting yourself into, take your time :)

• Ray Elias, his first stems from his home Kingdom Raynworth and his last is actually the name of his real parents

OnyxReaper said:
What Cressy said. (•u•)=b

Newtype said:
As lovely as this character is, there is only one mortal blessed by Priarae and that's The Prophet. c: However, if you would like, we can discuss the second blessed mortal in the PMs or OOCs so that we don't crowd the character sign ups.

• Kiro Akira

@Darth Pai Better? O.o

Newtype said:
  • Ray Elias, his first stems from his home Kingdom Raynworth and his last is actually the name of his real parents

Great character! You're on the way to being accepted however we would like you to further explain Ray's magical ability to transform. We understand that the magic is done from the view of the third layer but we want more detail to understand it. After that, you're accepted.

[QUOTE="Kiro Akira]
  • Kiro Akira

@Darth Pai

[/QUOTE]
More detail in the history please! c: We would like more detail in the events of his life, especially how he was placed into the care of the elves. Also, since Kiro is able to use different types of magic, the strength of the spells are expected to be limited when in comparison with someone who specializes in a specific magic. So, to wrap it up, more detail in the history and acceptance is approaching. (owo)=b

[QUOTE="Kiro Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Better. :) You're accepted. Come to the OOCs and we'll do a brief brainstorm of how your character will enter the roleplay/inform us on how your character will enter the roleplay, and then hop right in! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back