• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superpower school

Tara saw Skylar fly by and paled, "no....no.no.no.no..." she sprinted after her and into the nurses office. And heard Lexi mention something about a necklace... this is bad.

Damien stood against the wall in the hallway watching how this played out. He smirked as he noticed more than one person was upset.

Her doll like eyes didn't register anything or anyone until she saw her brother, Min felt it all of it and cried. The walls began to peel and crack, Min reached for her brother and screamed "It hurts!!!". Black ooze began to seep from the walls and and ceiling. Sharp glass edges began to pull out from the wall like daggers. She looked at Skylar and glared a death glare the room darkened don't touch him, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. Then the shards flew from the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
More and more shards came flying out of the walls, Min was sitting there crying as the shards wooshed by and cut her. Some of the shards Jabbing into her body, others being thrown at the guests. 
(sorry forgot the s in shards)

Tara. Lexi saw Tara. Shit. The shards. This was madness.

Tara had no powers to protect herself. Without thinking, Lexi dove ontop of her best friend, the two of them hitting the ground. She laid ontop of her like a shield as glass ripped into her back.

((Think a soldier jumping into a grenade to protect a friend))

Tara's eyes widened. She had though.... But it shouldn't.... Why did her dreams have to be so unreliable!?! "SKYLAR! YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Tara shouted desperately before she was knocked to the ground.

Ren hopped on top of his sister protecting her from the shards and let them dig into himself. Min struggled against him "No, I don't wanna! I don't wanna be this! Nooooo!" Ren held on tight trying to calm her down. "Min stop this your too weak you'll die." Min was hysterically crying trying to let the shards cut her. "I'm not this! I'm not this!" Min held her hands together and a dagger appeared she tried to thrust it into her chest. "No!" Ren exclaimed as he grabbed the dagger and pulled it out of her hands.

Ren looked around at everyone as glass slashed his face and arms. He then looked at Skylar with heartfelt pain. He whispered "I'm sorry" and opened a portal. As Min disappeared from the world the shards fell to the floor and the room became lighter again.

Lexi's back looked like a porcapine jetted through. She felt dizzy and light headed. Pushing her arms up, they shook. "Tara...I'm going to pass out...can you pull out the glass when you move?" She asked trying not to drop her head and collapse right then and there.

Too much to process what the fuck went on. When Tara crawled out, her arms that fell like jelly gave in and she rolled her eyes passing out. At most she'd be knocked out...for a minute.

He steps in front of her, planting a kiss on her lips. "In due time." He smiles and goes off walking. "Don't follow me. Go wander."

In the middle of space Ren watched as Min continued to flail around until she slowly stopped moving. Ren held his sister quietly tears floating away. He looked at his sister unconscious body and hugged her once more "what have I done" he says. He sighs and looks at all the stars in the galaxy and then opens a portal and enter through it.

When he arrives at the hotel the two red girls look up from their game of poker. "Where have you been Ren?" one asked. Ren sighed and picked up a towel, "I've been taking care of Min, but she's finally here so we can-" Ren was interrupted as the other said "Min isn't with you Ren." Ren looked around and then at the open portal, he poked his head in and out and looked around again. "She was right there in my arms where could she have gone?"

I need to wake up............

Light breaks open as Min opens her eyes to see the sun glaring down at her. Min gets up and yawns. Where am I? She looks around and realizes she is outside the back part of the dormitories. Uggh thits place again... why is it always here. She rubbed her eyes and looked in the school window. "Thats weird" she says with a yawn her hair was longer and it seemed like she looks taller. As the wind blew across her face she sneezed and the whole wall cracked. Min jumped back shocked. "What the heck?" Min looks around and stares at the cracks in the wall. Then Min places her hand on the wall and watches as it crumbles around her hand. When she removes her hand there was her hand print deep in the wall. Min looked at the crack and smiled evilly. Perfect..........

Tara rolled out from under Lexi, "dang... my favorite shirt..." And she started pulling out glass shards, She had know when she had walked in it was too late for her to stop Min... She had thought this would happen much later so she hadn't been worried about it... Then remembering she called after Skylar, "You are so freaking lucky! you know that! If Min had been any more of.... You could have died... And all for something so petty as a boy." She was so far away... Tara din't know if she heard the last part...

Every shard Tara pulled out the skin healed almost instantly. Cells just repairing rapidly it seemed like magic. Blinking her eyes open a few minutes, Lexi sat up, looked across the destroyed room.

More money for the principal.

Tara was yelling at Skylar, but she had more important manners. Gently grabbing her arm. "Tara...Ren got Rai involved in this. This...whatever is going on. I don't know what the hell is going on but he might be in trouble."

Skylar as walked to her dorm room, she saw Min, only she looked different. "Min?" Skylar called out. She had promised to help her and she was keeping that promise. "Min, you okay?" Skylar asked and put a hand on her shoulder.

Min tuned over to her and smiled "ah Skylar it's nice to see you again how are you?" Min seemed normal she was calm and polite other than her physical aging she seemed to be sane.

Min looked confused "Earlier? Oh you mean the portal mishap? I am so sorry about that Skylar I completely lost control. I'm glad Lexi saved you or we'd all be dead." Min gave a smile and hugged her "I'm glad your okay"

(Min is taller and has longer hair nothing drastic )

Min pulled away "of course there is a need! you almost died because of my lack of control! From here on out my goal is to excel in my classes and control my powers." She held Skylars hands and looked into her eyes "I don't want to cause pain to anyone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back