Supernatural Teenage Drama

Haha, agreed! Maybe if we got it started back up with everyone, would could all talk about it, and kind of get it going in a certain direction :)

Yup! I'm gonna go to bed cos it's pretty late and it's Eid tomorrow (partayyyy) so night everyone!

Hey everyone! @Silencieux is going to talk to the author, IRL, and see if we can get permission to go on, or remake it. Then we can see what to do based off what she says.

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been on. Part of it is that I've been busy and also my phone hasn't been sending me notifications. We can revive it, just like skip to the next morning or something.

@Robin of Locksley, okay, thank you loads for letting us continue with this, though! :D

@Kiotaro haha nothing much, I'm just really excited to get this rp started back up! Would you like any help getting caught up some on the story? If so, I'd love to help! I don't have a lot of time right now, I got to see my bro's performance IRL, but I will definitely be back on later. So if you need anything, just ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back