• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural Rp

OOC
Here

GamerGeek19

Hello And welcome to my rp idea! I have tried this starter on Supernatural Amino but got nothing, I would say we can double up as characters to be able to keep the rp going.

Rules I have:

1.Do not god mod/ Kill off my character for no reason.
2. No sexual content

3. Do not force me to try to do something I am not comfortable with.
4. I more lean towards Oc's but I will try my best to do a Cannon Character.
5. If the rp starts to die we can decide to try another rp or just leave it.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Kathrynne woke up and looks around seeing that Her older brothers where still asleep and jumps/ falls out of bed having another vision trying to stay quiet as she goes to her bag and opens it digging through it and grabbing her sketchbook. She starts to draw what she sees, When the visions stopped she looks at the drawings confused taking it out of the sketchbook and leaving it for her older brothers as maybe a hint for their next hunt and packs her bag up grabbing money out of Dean's wallet grabbing her bag and leaves quietly closing the door behind her.

She heads to the front and asks how close is the nearest bus stop was and starts to walk paying for a bus ticket and gets on a bus, She was scared that She would hurt her older brothers and leaving would be the best thing to do getting as far away as she can from them as possible and that being New Orleans. As time passes Kat knows her older brothers are looking for her but she now has a job and had a good relationship with her co-workers, She finishes her shift and helped close up waiting for her co-worker to give her a ride to her apartment. After everything is done Kat get's in the car with her co-worker who ends up diving past her house knocking her out, She later woke up hearing voices then hearing footsteps heading towards her seeing her co-worker who walks over sticking a dagger to Kat's throat forcing her to call her one of her older brothers.

Will they make it in time to save Kat or will something bad happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back