• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I barely know anything about Persona beyond what has been discussed in this RP, but if I’m understanding correctly, both Pits are more likely to be Personas than have one themselves.

Dhsjdhdhshdhf I’m sorry but the moment I saw what Fukurokuju looked like I knew what had to be done 🙇‍♀️

View attachment 1162771
Certified big forehead Byleth moment

(But in all seriousness I absolutely love all the persona picks you went with!)
I hate this LMAO. I somehow knew a comment would be made the moment I made this decision to make that the persona choice. You did not fail me

I barely know anything about Persona beyond what has been discussed in this RP, but if I’m understanding correctly, both Pits are more likely to be Personas than have one themselves.
There are a lot of personas based on angels so they wouldn’t be out of place among them but they could easily be users as well given theoretically anyone under the right circumstances could awaken one!

I hate this LMAO. I somehow knew a comment would be made the moment I made this decision to make that the persona choice. You did not fail me
Dhsjfjdjfjs you can always rely on me to make extremely cursed doodles 🫡

There are a lot of personas based on angels so they wouldn’t be out of place among them but they could easily be users as well given theoretically anyone under the right circumstances could awaken one!
lol you could even get a bit meta and have Pit’s persona literally be Icarus 🪽 🪽 (or that might be too boring of an answer 😅)

Pit has more in common with Perseus, the hero of Greek myth who slew Medusa thanks to the help and guidance of Athena, who Palutena was based off of. Kid Icarus is called "Myth of Light: Parthena's Mirror," in Japan, with Uprising being called, "New Myth of Light." Here's a fun fact: in the Japanese games, the Centurions of Palutena's Army are called the Icarus!

Perseus is also the ancestor of Heracles!

I don't know anything about Persona other than the fact that FE Engage was inspired off of it (kinda). Lyn and Ike are personas in that game nfjhjckjcnhcdj
I imagine this is how Seph wrangles the pits or any kids further evidence losing custody this too funny. He’s forced into parenting 101 of course sleeps through them lol with the belief he don’t need them that he’s above it. Pff

Poor Ike! Ghljef Ike just do what Seph does ignore them he don’t care about his fans or anyone not Jenova.
This right here is exactly why Lucas and Pichu can not be entrusted to him 😆
All I'm imagining is Seph going to Lucas' parent-teacher conferences and instead of listening to why Lucas is failing a subject, he just roasts the heck out of them and claims they aren't doing their job properly lmfao

Lol Ike tries to avoid it all but he seems to be a magnet for unwanted attention whfnejhbfew

I honestly
I don't know anything about Persona other than the fact that FE Engage was inspired off of it (kinda). Lyn and Ike are personas in that game nfjhjckjcnhcdj

This right here is exactly why Lucas and Pichu can not be entrusted to him 😆
All I'm imagining is Seph going to Lucas' parent-teacher conferences and instead of listening to why Lucas is failing a subject, he just roasts the heck out of them and claims they aren't doing their job properly lmfao

Lol Ike tries to avoid it all but he seems to be a magnet for unwanted attention whfnejhbfew
Haha roasting and making things worse sounds like Seph and the beginning of his life as a male Karen. XD

Oh poor Ike! Hjjldes the fan girls are everywhere gkids can’t escape them

Dhsjdhdhshdhf I’m sorry but the moment I saw what Fukurokuju looked like I knew what had to be done 🙇‍♀️

View attachment 1162771
Certified big forehead Byleth moment

(But in all seriousness I absolutely love all the persona picks you went with!)
I imagined another fighter (I dunno, maybe Isabelle?) shining his forehead by breathing on it then rubbing it with a cloth! XD

I mean I'm pretty sure I am the only one who really knows Persona here in the rp lol! It do be niche albeit gained lots of popularity because of Persona 5 being a GOTY nominee (in a stacked year aka 2017) and from Joker being in Smash. But funnily enough Persona is a spinoff series of Shin Megami Tensei though probably is more popular than it. Even so Persona has been around for nearly 28 years lol

On that note, another little prompt popped into my head which is maybe easier than personas/arcanas, but P5 has attacks called "Showtimes" and they are silly duo finisher-esqe more like wee woo Joker is dying moves that got me curious who would have one together and what might they be like?

I mean I'm pretty sure I am the only one who really knows Persona here in the rp lol! It do be niche albeit gained lots of popularity because of Persona 5 being a GOTY nominee (in a stacked year aka 2017) and from Joker being in Smash. But funnily enough Persona is a spinoff series of Shin Megami Tensei though probably is more popular than it. Even so Persona has been around for nearly 28 years lol

On that note, another little prompt popped into my head which is maybe easier than personas/arcanas, but P5 has attacks called "Showtimes" and they are silly duo finisher-esqe more like wee woo Joker is dying moves that got me curious who would have one together and what might they be like?

Some years ago I watched lets plays of og P5 and P4 so I have a sorta alrightish idea of the persona series, but it’s been a whileeeee and def not comparable to someone who actually played the games lmao

Fhskfhdkf you know for a fact Inkling and Joker gotta have a Showtime together! Fhskfhdkfdhdjf I don’t have a ton of ideas about what’s actually go down but I think it could be interesting if location wise, it had like a graffitied alleyway aesthetic

Seph and Pichu’s show time I see in a mako crystal type of land setting for their show time a combo of thunder and Seph’s octaslash I know it ain’t happening but still want to throw an answer for the prompt.

Last edited:
I like to think with Cia’s arcane and Seph’s limit break it would be a force to be reckoned with for their show time. Dunno the type of aesthetic maybe the temple of time in the back?

Fhskfhdkf you know for a fact Inkling and Joker gotta have a Showtime together! Fhskfhdkfdhdjf I don’t have a ton of ideas about what’s actually go down but I think it could be interesting if location wise, it had like a graffitied alleyway aesthetic
I can picture a bomb rush happening from Inkling and Joker ending up coated in ink almost as much as the enemy. He obviously jumps in first, but what he does exactly who knows LOL

I can picture a bomb rush happening from Inkling and Joker ending up coated in ink almost as much as the enemy. He obviously jumps in first, but what he does exactly who knows LOL
Dhsjfjdj so after some thought this is how I imagine the show time going:
  • Inkling and Joker are in an alley way, the shadow standing right up against a blank wall
  • Inkling gets a burst of artistic inspiration and activates bomb rush, pelting the wall and Shadow with big ol splotches of color (with poor joker getting caught in the middle of it lol)
  • As the special runs out it pans to the blank wall now colored with a big bright mural
  • Joker wipes off the Ink from himself, examines the mural, and adds one final touch
  • He takes out his pistol and shoots the shadow in the face, it becoming a big black splotch of “black paint” on the center of the mural
  • Joker wipes away the excess “paint” to reveal some kind of cool catchphrase is now painted across the mural
  • Inkling and Joker pose in front of their masterpiece and the showtime ends

I can see one with Pit and another fighter doing a Pre-Boss Rallying Cry together! Maybe Captain Falcon? For the sake of the RP, there has to be a Pit/Mythra Showtime, though I don't have any specific ideas at the moment. A Pyra one would be cute too.

An Ike/Toon Link Showtime involving pigs? XD Toon Link is chasing one, Ike wants to eat it!

I found a great set for Stefan to give him his "Lunaris" appearance in Skyrim... but it's red! I looked for a mod that would give me a blue version of the outfit, but could not find one. ;~;
RedJester.png

I’ll see if I can think of some silly showtime style scenes for a couple duos but given I spent all yesterday morning doing those persona/arcana things I need to put it off so I can actually write rp posts lol! I’d like to get Yoshi done since I did literally nothing productive yesterday

Lunaris: What is your purpose here?
Cia: O_O You.
Lunaris: … Wot?
Cia: What?
Random Nobleman: … Well, this just got awkward.

Trying to think of how to go with my next post for Seph. I have ideas hopefully I’ll stay inspired

I want to have a confrontation between Seph and Lunaris at some point two magic users that have swords..

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back