STAR WARS: REBEL RISING (GROUP)

BNY

AD.gif

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY...

The GALACTIC EMPIRE is crumbling!

A scant seven months has passed since the ALLIANCE TO RESTORE THE REPUBLIC scored a major victory on Endor, destroying the DS-2 Death Star.

The Empire, however, is too large to be destroyed in just one blow. The Rebels, still operating in secret, have continued to destroy Imperial strongholds throughout the galaxy.

A special mission has been sanctioned by the ALLIANCE HIGH COMMAND. A small, clandestine strike team consisting of both Force-sensitive individuals and those with other abilities has been pulled together and sent out among the stars to unravel the mystery of the Force.

`How will the war be won?`

STAR WARS: REBEL RISING is a literate EU-compliant Star Wars roleplaying server. Original and unique ideas are welcome, and we love seeing enthusiastic players!

*** IDEALS
🧧 We are a relaxed literate community. While we appreciate good grammar, we care more about engaging plots and delivery.

🏵 Characters are the driving force for any plot. Above all else, we want to see a well-developed and realistically-built characters that interact broadly!

📒 None of that actually really matters if the community itself isn't fun, relaxing, and inviting. We strive to make sure our group is positive and enjoyable!

*** FEATURES
🧃 identity-inclusive and -supportive staff and community

☄ friendly OOC environment

🔮 weekly prompts, player contribution, and focused plot

*** WANTED
We would love to see more non-Force sensitive characters, more characters deeply involved with the Rebellion, and more logistics characters!

Last edited:
Hey, might be interested. How many people are in so far?

Hi!
I am indescribably interested in this... I was once in such a Star Wars RP long ago and how oft I've dreamed of finding another! Do you still have room or desire for another member?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back