• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy St. Lucifer's school of the gifted

So guys where you all from? What do you do? How old are you?

My name is Alan, Im from Mexico, I'm currently a 17 year old highschool student that's currently on summer break c:

@DreamCatcher99

Hey I'm gonna make my first post(sorry 4 being late) and I did a liiiiiitle more research into the lamia race and it turns out they're much...bigger statistic wise. I just merely updated the height and weight for Ash if that's ok :3

TheOnlyCatbug said:
@DreamCatcher99
Hey I'm gonna make my first post(sorry 4 being late) and I did a liiiiiitle more research into the lamia race and it turns out they're much...bigger statistic wise. I just merely updated the height and weight for Ash if that's ok :3
okie dokie

LilyannaGaming said:
"oh the gem?" Dianna said opening her palm to reveal the shards. "Sorry, i didnt realize. " She said, smiling to keep the mood up. "I can't use my magic with out them. And to release their energy i have to break them." She explained following behind as Opal skipped beside her.
im so sorry i thought i answered back to you hats why i never replied to you

So... I need help here.

I am planning on making two characters (One male/One female) And I have no idea of what race to make them...

I have an idea for the male, maybe a dragon, but for the female I have no heck of an idea.

For the female though, I already have an idea of her personality, but as I said before, no idea of a race.

One thing though, I want her to be scared of my male character (Because of their past... PLUS HE'S A DAMN STALKER AND HE'S FOLLOWING HER AROUND)

They aren't siblings or related by family.

DreamCatcher99 said:
im so sorry i thought i answered back to you hats why i never replied to you
It's fine. Glad to see your using the code.

LyraDark said:
So... I need help here.
I am planning on making two characters (One male/One female) And I have no idea of what race to make them...

I have an idea for the male, maybe a dragon, but for the female I have no heck of an idea.

For the female though, I already have an idea of her personality, but as I said before, no idea of a race.

One thing though, I want her to be scared of my male character (Because of their past... PLUS HE'S A DAMN STALKER AND HE'S FOLLOWING HER AROUND)

They aren't siblings or related by family.
what about a shapeshifter of your choice? or a pixie?

DreamCatcher99 said:
what about a shapeshifter of your choice? or a pixie?
There is no restriction on shape-shifter types? And by shape-shifters you mean werewolves and other things like that?

If so, I was thinking either that or a Kitsune.

For the male, i'm still not set though. I am thinking of making him a dragon, but i'm not sure.

LyraDark said:
There is no restriction on shape-shifter types? And by shape-shifters you mean werewolves and other things like that?
If so, I was thinking either that or a Kitsune.

For the male, i'm still not set though. I am thinking of making him a dragon, but i'm not sure.
No there isnt a restriction to shape shifting, and yeah like werewolves or something like that pr a kitsune is fine

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Thanks, but does anyone know what freaking time it is in the RP...
Late morning. Is my guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back