• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy St. Lucifer's school of the gifted

okay give about five minutes tops. It wont take long.

Character Name

*IMAGE*

Mood:

Tagged:

Interaction:

Side Note:

BLAH!!

BLAH!!

BLAH!!BLAH!!BLAH!!

BLAH!!

BLAH!!

BLAH!!

Code:
Copy and Paste whats below
[h=Underline] Character Name [/h]
[border= 5px double #A9A9A9]
[side=right]
*IMAGE*
Tagged: 
Interaction:
Side Note: 
[/side]
BLAH!!
BLAH!!
BLAH!!BLAH!!BLAH!!
BLAH!!
BLAH!!
BLAH!!

[/border]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still accepting?

If yes, what is the gender ratio? (Number or male characters/Number of female characters) (I'll try to go with which has less)

So uhm @DreamCatcher99 I was kind of wondering where the story is headed or if you got like an idea of where we wanna go next? Cause I think it's basically just students at the moments with no like teachers or directors. I don't know just asking :P

Um...just wondering but should the sophomore and seniors more or less know each other by now? Since they've been in the same school for at least year.

[QUOTE="River Vermillion]Um...just wondering but should the sophomore and seniors more or less know each other by now? Since they've been in the same school for at least year.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah actually. One of the characters welcomed my character into the school, even though I'm a sophomore.

KanTheOne said:
could I still join?
WE have just started and everyone just arrived to the school so everyone is still welcome to join just make a character sheet please and ill read it and accept if i like and if youre missing things ill tell you what you need and then youll be accepted everyone who has entered as been accepted so far,

SmokedTowers said:
So uhm @DreamCatcher99 I was kind of wondering where the story is headed or if you got like an idea of where we wanna go next? Cause I think it's basically just students at the moments with no like teachers or directors. I don't know just asking :P
i think everyone should meet at the dorms and get sent to where ever they would like to go, although is anyone willing to make a teacher character if not ill make one but that way we have someone actually sending us places instead of us wondering around, and yes the seniors and sophomores should know each other by now unless the sophomore is new to the school and came from a different high school

LyraDark said:
Is this still accepting?
If yes, what is the gender ratio? (Number or male characters/Number of female characters) (I'll try to go with which has less)
Yep, mine ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back